The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Replays

my little jukebox

By on April 26, 2011 3:15:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

JUSThaveFUN

Join Date 08/2009
+20

3v3 very long artifact game (fun)

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=20541

2v2 all random (pro)

http://www.jeeplays.com/replay/details/1/58

Saturday April 30, 2011

2v2 orczen vs ppapaRin! (pro)

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=206154

Saturday April 30, 2011

2v2 orczen vs ppapaRin! (pro)

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=206155

Sunday May 1, 2011

1v1 ub vs ub (fun but played on a high lvl)

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=206611

Saturday May 28th, 2011

2v2 zennnils vs ppaparin (pro)

http://www.jeeplays.com/replay/details/1/73

Saturday May 28th, 2011

2v2 zennnils vs ppaparin! (pro)

http://www.jeeplays.com/replay/details/1/74

Friday June 3rd, 2011 (fun)

1v2 zen vs itsmevic & basek23

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=212610

Friday, June 17th, 2011

1v1 high lvl ub vs erebus on prison (pro)

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=215822

date ???

BEST REPLAY EVER (fun)

http://www.youtube.com/user/potheli#p/u/6/TY7rjclicnY

Friday, July 23rd, 2011

2v2 rook da mirror ppaparin vs paczen (pro)

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=222652

Locked Post 89 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 26, 2011 3:21:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello World,

This is my personal list of worthwhile replays to watch. I'm very picky and only choose games where both sides did fine. I'll try to keep this updated. (I'll also enjoy reading comments on them)

pro = serious games among players that are absolute top notch and where each player did NOT have an off day.

fun = games that have ridiculous outcomes, twists and turns, and make no sense overall

April 26, 2011 11:09:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks a lot. Was about to ask here on the forum if someone has replays of pro games to download somewhere. Watching this really helped a lot. Keep them coming.

April 28, 2011 7:03:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Watch mine sledge, io sono numero uno. 

April 28, 2011 7:38:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Where are yours Orcun-? In the two Zen_God replays there is no Orcun, or do you have a different nick in Demigod?

Oh and as for a comment. Enhanced UI would be awesome. I know I could switch around between the players but that makes the replay lag. Besides that I am too lazy to pause and switch around. Would be interesting to see when a player fake tps and when he actually goes in, for example.

April 28, 2011 4:13:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Orcun-,
Watch mine sledge, io sono numero uno. 
haha

April 30, 2011 7:38:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

good news everyone, I got some delicious 2v2 extreme high lvl game replays For those who want to learn builds and strategies of the 2v2 option, will enjoy this a lot! Pls comment here on my thread:D

I will also start to add dates to them:) (these games made me realize how much more potential on a competitive lvl demigod really has)

April 30, 2011 8:03:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting SLEDGE71,
I know I could switch around between the players but that makes the replay lag. Besides that I am too lazy to pause and switch around. Would be interesting to see when a player fake tps and when he actually goes in, for example.
The way I got where I am standing in such a short amount of time is to watch higher skilled lvl players.  And I watched the replay from each player's perspective I thought impressed me the most. So your choice =D

April 30, 2011 1:51:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zen_God,
The way I got where I am standing in such a short amount of time

Lol?  You're not exactly some child genius here zen, you've paid your dues.

April 30, 2011 2:28:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

Quoting Zen_God, reply 7The way I got where I am standing in such a short amount of time
Lol?  You're not exactly some child genius here zen, you've paid your dues.
hmm i guess, but after 3 months into the game i beat the GM back then

April 30, 2011 3:48:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks Zen_God. I got a hold of some older replays from former tournaments. They quit after like 50 seconds with "Invalid Gamestate". Anyone any idea to fix that?

Seems like someone practiced for tournament.

April 30, 2011 4:44:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

which tournament exactly? Might be an older version of demigod, then replays won't work:(

April 30, 2011 4:54:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I suppose it is that way. So no chance to watch those anymore? Although the two new replays you uploaded answered most of my questions. Still have not seen pacov or Kalel in action though.

April 30, 2011 5:33:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zen_God,

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 8
Quoting Zen_God, reply 7The way I got where I am standing in such a short amount of time
Lol?  You're not exactly some child genius here zen, you've paid your dues. hmm i guess, but after 3 months into the game i beat the GM back then

Didn't you play the demo for 3 months?  Then you had like 700 games after your first 3 months so come on now.  Be honest with sledge, you can pick up a few tips from the replays but don't waste too much time on it, actually playing is the only way to get better.  Practice carrying noobs with Oak/UB is the best way to start until you're experienced enough to be let into no noob games.

April 30, 2011 9:32:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

Quoting Zen_God, reply 9
Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 8
Lol?  You're not exactly some child genius here zen, you've paid your dues. hmm i guess, but after 3 months into the game i beat the GM back then
Didn't you play the demo for 3 months?  Then you had like 700 games after your first 3 months so come on now.  Be honest with sledge, you can pick up a few tips from the replays but don't waste too much time on it, actually playing is the only way to get better.  Practice carrying noobs with Oak/UB is the best way to start until you're experienced enough to be let into no noob games.
well of course practice practice makes the master, but i can name you enough people over 1k games who do not  

The only way to get fast up in skill is to mimic builds and play strats from higher lvl players. Once you master those you can create your own style.

April 30, 2011 11:33:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zen_God,
well of course practice practice makes the master, but i can name you enough people over 1k games who do not  

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/player/36105 

Is this one of them? 

April 30, 2011 11:51:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

heh... rude.

Anyway, just tagging for tracking.

May 1, 2011 4:14:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey! Peter is good + funny to play with. I actually want to play with him some time soon

As for the tourney replay watching, SLEDGE, I think the problem occurs, because Uberfix 1.2 was used in there... To watch them, you need to have exactly same mods.

May 1, 2011 8:09:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dont have Uberfix 1.02.

As for the replays, I fully agree with Zen_God here. There is a saying in german that experience is good but you can also do things wrong for 10 years. To know how to make it right, you need to watch those who are able to do it right and learn from them.

In those replays I even see some things I better not copy

May 1, 2011 4:37:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting SLEDGE71,
In those replays I even see some things I better not copy
and then you can demolish the pros can you pm me what kind of things?

May 2, 2011 1:00:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I got a new replay up 1v1 ub vs ub. It's a bit silly but fought out with seriousness. Interesting to see 2 different lategame builds. For the few under us that enjoy 1v1 it's always fun too see new stuff

May 2, 2011 2:56:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zen_God,

Lets meet ingame or on vent. Its nothing too special anyways. More about stupid fights that end in a kill and even I could have seen that before or some strategic mistakes.

Funny is that in the one papa/rin replay I watched they didnt really impress me but yesterday in tourney that was very different, as they played much better. Our first game against you guys might serve well as an example of a better played game from a strategy point. I think we played pretty flawless, not perfect but still always in control of the game (at least that was my feeling).

May 2, 2011 11:15:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting SLEDGE71,

Quoting Zen_God, reply 19

Lets meet ingame or on vent. Its nothing too special anyways. More about stupid fights that end in a kill and even I could have seen that before or some strategic mistakes.

Funny is that in the one papa/rin replay I watched they didnt really impress me but yesterday in tourney that was very different, as they played much better. Our first game against you guys might serve well as an example of a better played game from a strategy point. I think we played pretty flawless, not perfect but still always in control of the game (at least that was my feeling).
well jona was on his worst day in demigod history,  so very good job on capitalizing on it and not making too many fatal mistakes yourself. If he would have stopped dying just once, we would have turned that game easily.

May 8, 2011 2:46:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey zen - play more games and keep em coming. 

May 8, 2011 3:52:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,
Hey zen - play more games and keep em coming.
heh will asap finals week atm^^

May 28, 2011 5:10:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Saturday May 28th, 2011

2 replays up, first one shows importance of multiple sigils. I see this flaw in most high lvl players that don't realize that endgame 500 gold is not that much anymore than the safety of multiple sigils. Also half capped portals will get you every time even after 5k games.

2nd game, is a bit one sided and i would normally not put up, but did anyway lol

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: