The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

renz0kuken cant take a a*s wipe

renz0kuken

By on March 4, 2011 2:54:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums External Link

GaGaGaGaNnN...

Join Date 09/2009

every time i play vs this kid(renz0kuken)....for some luck reason i just wonnnnnn him .....but lol for the 3rd time i was stupid for joining the game that he is hosting(no other games but hey welcome to DG)HE ALL WAYS BREAK THE GAME 1 sec before his sitdel go down so weak  ....just a waarning never join his room ...lol know i know from where his 68% comes from he plays lik 25%!!!!

Locked Post 10 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 4, 2011 5:35:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Never experienced anything similar with him.

Also, please, keep your posts more polite towards people if you can.

P. S. Just a note. Is your English bad or what? You did so many mistakes in this short post. Punctuation is out of order also... Using google translate might help sometimes.

P. S. S. I won't answer to you anything, if you want to argue with me about my comment.

March 4, 2011 7:36:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is unfortunate, but it does happen I have been on a couple of games in which renz desyncs. He is a good player but enough is enough I refuse to play on any games hosted by him. Good going buddy.

P.S. I did a spell check before posting, don't flame me grammar police.

March 4, 2011 8:05:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

every time i play vs this kid(renz0kuken)....for some luck reason i just wonnnnnn him .....but lol for the 3rd time i was stupid for joining the game that he is hosting(no other games but hey welcome to DG)HE ALL WAYS BREAK THE GAME 1 sec before his sitdel go down so weak  ....just a waarning never join his room ...lol know i know from where his 68% comes from he plays lik 25%!!!!

lol... after playing hundreds of games w/ and against renz.. I have never experienced this from him.  He also doesn't play like a 25% but it can sometimes be hard to tell if he's not getting proper support (plays on the expectation that his teammates will act appropriately.  Not a bad way to play, but sometimes it can make your teammates faults look like your own).

March 4, 2011 8:59:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and im sure that there are other players who havent but that doenst mean he doesnt do it. If skeptical just check his gamelist as you check mine all the time.

Also why bash nasty for not having a proper English. He must have been tired and angry and cudnt be bothered with google...I mean after a laggy, long and intense game renz does that when he looses is just annoying at best.

March 4, 2011 10:40:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting 4Nana,

quoting post

lol... after playing hundreds of games w/ and against renz.. I have never experienced this from him.  He also doesn't play like a 25% but it can sometimes be hard to tell if he's not getting proper support (plays on the expectation that his teammates will act appropriately.  Not a bad way to play, but sometimes it can make your teammates faults look like your own).

RAWRRR COME ON VENT SOMETIME YOU HOMO!

March 4, 2011 10:53:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting kilingspring,

and im sure that there are other players who havent but that doenst mean he doesnt do it. If skeptical just check his gamelist as you check mine all the time.

Sure.. anyone might intentionally dc the game.  However, I simply stated that I disagreed with the pretext of the OP saying that he always does this and that it is how he acquired his win ratio.  I haven't merely played a couple games with renz where he hasn't done this.. I've played hundreds and not seen this occur and also can bear witness to him deserving his win ratio, not because he dc's games that he's going to lose but simply by winning and losing legitimately (winning more often than not). 

March 4, 2011 11:25:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol..this is yet another personal attack, this guy and Robert Munch (and the rest of his cronies) have it in for me .

About the game... Mr. Killingspring was already spiking to 750 every 2 seconds.The game was already lagging pretty badly , and Im-a-nasty-douche decides he wants to get plauge with UB on top of it all (plauge is known to horribly lag even normal games) and even notify me a few times on chat about it. 

So I rage and then I quit , tho I did not intend to desync/bug/hack/w/e it.

p.s. @a_nooblet sorry for the loss mate.

March 4, 2011 12:18:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You certainly quit alright, but you did it right before your citadel went down and after an hour of playing on one of the laggiest games I have ever played ever!! (and it was painful as hell to play). I dont give a rats a$$ about that percentage crap and you can check my game list and records if you dont believe me, but i do mind going thru over an hour game on slow motion to have somebody desync right before their citadel goes down its kind of adding insult to injury. Why not just concede? that is what I don't understand. Also to everybody that argues that Renz has never done this before on their games with him, this might be true but he has been doing it lately and I don't know why.

March 4, 2011 12:23:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sure.. anyone might intentionally dc the game. However, I simply stated that
-------i wasnt quoting u 4nana i was quoting dark

We all know that renz is a very good player no doubt about that. And it wudnt be a problem that you rage quitted if it wasnt at the very end of the game and u werent the host. And i dont think it was the fact that it was laggy i think you rage quitted cose you lost dont blame it on the lagg cose we were all suffering from it. And this is not a personal attack we just saying dont do it next time.  

March 4, 2011 3:29:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

he plays lik 25%!!!!
renz is the strongest overall player atm and unstoppable with team players alike

HE ALL WAYS BREAK THE GAME
he  rages when he plays on his smurf accounts or pug games.  he doesn't desync though. Why would he need that for anyway?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: