The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Custom button remapping petition

By on February 9, 2011 12:39:27 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

For those that haven't seen it, on reddit there's a thread I'm A Quadriplegic Gamer And Need Your Help. I Have 30 Days Till PAX East Where I Will Present The Custom Button Remapping Petition To Every Developer (PC & Console) Sign & Share For Great Justice!

He has a youtube video that explains his thoughts.  He's darn impressive in his presentation.  There's a petition if anyone would like to join this worthy cause, that benefits us all (in this day and age, how can some games not have this simple and basic feature?).

+21 Karma | 1 Reply
February 9, 2011 2:55:52 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Because it costs developer time, however small. I've signed the petition, for no other reason than to let developers know this is a function I value in games.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.