Attention Star Wars Fans!!!!!!!!

Ryan Vs Brandon II

By on February 1, 2011 1:44:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

G_Bison

Join Date 02/2008
+108

I don't know about you guys, but I love a good light-saber duel as much as the next Star Wars fan. in either case, watch, enjoy and comment below.....Bison...

Locked Post 4 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 1, 2011 2:46:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That... was amazing.

February 1, 2011 9:40:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

heh... better than episode 1

February 1, 2011 11:42:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Kitkun,
That... was amazing.

There are some pretty awesome fan-made lightsaber duels out there.

The one thing I didn't like about this one was the choice of using the music from Iron Man. It's great music, but I don't think it fits with lightsabers. Might just be me, though.

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-is63goeBgc&feature=related

Done by the same people, although I think these are a bit better.

February 1, 2011 12:47:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I saw this a while ago. Still epic.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.