The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

So whats going on?

just a few thoughts to discuss...

By on January 23, 2011 4:56:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

VitaNova

Join Date 10/2009
+8

Are we just going to mod away at the game now? is that all there is left? just playing the same few maps with the same characters, and an array of mods? this game realy needs a major releasing/sequel. I don't know why the community is the ones fixing it up with mods... I'd expect that from the developers. Maybe i just dont understand the gaming world. But could someone explain, tell me what is the future of demigod? What the current buzz? Has anything changed? I've been gone for i think a year. It started when none of my browsers would open up the forum, and i just gave up trying and playing all together, until the pages came back up and i resumed regular activities somewhat... did anyone else experience this? Also, how come the last journal is a year old? Did they officially give up on us?

I feel like this game had such potential, but so much more is needed in it..

I'm thinking of looking for another one one to replace it (if such a thing even exists) does anyone know of other similar games?

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 23, 2011 6:56:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If there was a similar game that had all of Demigod's fun, addicting qualities and none of its frustrating shortcomings, i would be playing it and not posting this right now.

I hear Valve is working on a similar type of "DotA" style game and the rumor is that they actually willingly support their games post release.  All the other games in the genre that have come out so far, I hear have been extremely disappointing.

January 24, 2011 11:58:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thank you Thundercles!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: