The REAL Chatroom

Or alternative Chatroom

By on December 8, 2010 6:46:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

morpheas768

Join Date 06/2009
+160

Ok, so I decided to create a new Chatroom, because the old one was getting pretty....old! 

Everyone may post here, as well as in the good'ol Flameroom...I mean, Chatroom

I would like to keep this Chatroom civilized. Well, as civilized as most forum threads are (doesnt mean that you all have to be polite like Oatesy, lol).

So for this reason, I may update the OP of this thread in the future, posting certain thread rules, as I see fit.

For now though, post away, and everyone is welcome!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8676/threadnecromancy.jpg

Currently these users are banned:

- ArcticBlunder

Locked Post 3481 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 17, 2012 8:56:07 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

haha  Why yes it does T_Storm.   But, we would need some quest?  maybe

October 17, 2012 9:35:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Either way destruction will come upon it.

October 17, 2012 1:11:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
OHMAHGERDMERPHIZ- *BLAM* /smoking gun

Ahem. My idiotic colleague will trouble us (mostly me, but whatever) no longer. To correctly phrase his, ah, response:

Morph is back. Again. I don't know why Facebook is corruption*, but threadnomancy is awesome.

*But then again, I use Facebook mostly as a way to keep track of friends. Also Facebook-stalking.

Lol, I think you just had a minor nerdgasm

And Facebook just needs to die. The end.

Kill it with fire, Nuke it, use chemicals, whatever you need to do to get the job done.

Quoting Twilight_Storm,
You can thank OddskiBoddski for converting me to the herd.  And this place just won't stay dead will it...

WELCOME ALL TO THE REAL CHATROOM!!!  YOU ARE POSTING YOUR COMMENTS DIRECTLY INTO THE MIND OF A COCKROACH!!!

-Twi /)

I'm the cockroach hue hue hue hue

Quoting Ryat,
Well, since the Last Post thread is closed, think I will come here.

Aawww, sour about that

Quoting IROKONESS,
This place looks OK.    And look, only 75 pages. It's almost brand new.

Quoting Twilight_Storm,
Still has that new thread smell.

-Twi /)

Let break this thread as well. I suggest bombarding it with random pointless replies, and make it to 200 pages.

Or something to that effect.

Quoting Ryat,

You said it, not me. (oh wait, I kinda said it too )

Do eeeet

-----

So, it looks like I'm back. Hey Irok, Whiskey, Ryat, (Twi) Storm, (Oatesy) Snipe, and anyone else that I dont remember (or dont know) atm

P.S. I'm back, but for how long? I guess time will tell. And by time, I mean boredom, hehe.

October 17, 2012 1:38:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
I'm back. Hey Ryat

Welcome back for the time being.

Quoting morpheas768,
Aawww, sour about that

Just a bit.

Quoting morpheas768,
Quoting Ryat,
reply 1877

You said it, not me. (oh wait, I kinda said it too )

Do eeeet

I will. Its my job as God of Destruction.

October 17, 2012 2:44:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
And Facebook just needs to die. The end.

Facebook can be useful. It's just that for vast majority of the people who use it, it ends up being a timesink.

October 17, 2012 2:51:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,

Quoting morpheas768, reply 1878And Facebook just needs to die. The end.

Facebook can be useful. It's just that for vast majority of the people who use it, it ends up being a timesink.

No it cant be. It just needs to die, because I hate it. And yes, haters ARE going to hate

October 17, 2012 3:35:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I used to hate it but then I joined it. Its not so bad. I only use it 5 minutes a day and I know what all the people that I care about are doing. Just don't "friend" so many people.

October 17, 2012 4:31:30 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
Hey Irok

morpheas768, well you still look the same.    Even if temporary, good to hear from you. 

October 17, 2012 6:40:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

To Morph's suspicious return! 

-Twi /)

October 17, 2012 6:46:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Why suspicious? Its like an old friend that checks in from time to time.

October 17, 2012 9:43:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm always suspicious when Morph returns.  It's much simpler to assume he's up to some sort of mischief.  Also more fun.  Now if Snipe, Altaux, IFear, and the rest would come back...Xer0 has expressed...Zero...interest in returning. 

-Twi /)

October 17, 2012 9:43:53 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Like Kato, he likes to surprise... 

October 17, 2012 11:44:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Twilight_Storm,
Xer0 has expressed...Zero...interest in returning.

That's because he is afraid of me.

October 17, 2012 11:53:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ERMAHGAHRD IT'S A NEW THREAD TO DERP AROUND IN. You may commence bronyism, asshattery, and general dickery.

-Lord Brony

October 17, 2012 11:59:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes, yes, yes.

Whatever name you choose to use to boost your own ego. Still the destruction will continue.

October 18, 2012 1:31:37 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
I used to hate it but then I joined it. Its not so bad. I only use it 5 minutes a day and I know what all the people that I care about are doing. Just don't "friend" so many people.

This^. This man speaks the truth.

In unrelated news, just got my Rebellion Collector's Edition. DAT SWAG /shiny sunglasses. Unfortunately, I do not currently have a particularly good place to put my Kol battleship, so after taking it out of the box and inspecting/showing it off a little, I put it back in said box so that it wouldn't get broken by anything. Also, the laser-etched mousepad is being put to good use, and I have plans to frame (yes, frame) the two posters*. Side note: did anyone else notice that the Rebellion CE includes an actual Rebellion-themedpostcard in it?

*To preserve them. Also, because SWAG. And Moves like Jagger /whistles.

October 18, 2012 2:05:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hope to be able to settle my finances to buy those things. Glad you are enjoying yours.

October 18, 2012 7:44:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Twilight_Storm,
Still has that new thread smell.

Not any more.  =]

Quoting Ryat,
Just don't "friend" so many people.

Yeah, he wouldn't even friend me. 

Quoting Ryat,
Hope to be able to settle my finances to buy those things

I'm still waiting for my favorite edition. 

October 18, 2012 9:35:32 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Stant123,
I'm still waiting for my favorite edition.

That will cost you an extra $500.

October 18, 2012 8:11:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Stant.  That was pretty good.

And I have no problem with facebook as long as it stays on facebook.

-Twi /)

October 18, 2012 10:56:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I agree

October 19, 2012 1:15:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So is Facebook like Las Vegas? "What happens on Facebook stays on Facebook?"

October 19, 2012 1:24:40 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

More like don't bring it back up here please.

October 19, 2012 9:27:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Yes, that and it's everywhere for logging in.   "Here, login through your facebook account."  That's alot of information. 

October 19, 2012 9:30:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
So is Facebook like Las Vegas? "What happens on Facebook stays on Facebook?"

No.

Being an arsehole on Facebook means you just shot your employment prospects.

Permanently.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000500   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.