The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The REAL Chatroom

Or alternative Chatroom

By on December 8, 2010 6:46:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

morpheas768

Join Date 06/2009
+160

Ok, so I decided to create a new Chatroom, because the old one was getting pretty....old! 

Everyone may post here, as well as in the good'ol Flameroom...I mean, Chatroom

I would like to keep this Chatroom civilized. Well, as civilized as most forum threads are (doesnt mean that you all have to be polite like Oatesy, lol).

So for this reason, I may update the OP of this thread in the future, posting certain thread rules, as I see fit.

For now though, post away, and everyone is welcome!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8676/threadnecromancy.jpg

Currently these users are banned:

- ArcticBlunder

Locked Post 3481 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 8, 2010 6:48:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

W00T!!1! I got first post!!1!

December 8, 2010 6:49:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I will start by welcoming Whiskey144, Oatesy03, OMG_Shiro, Xer07, Irational Fear, Altaux, and uhm....whoever else I am forgetting atm, lol

Welcome.

"We were inhuman beings....butchers on a field of corpses....corrupt and depraved....only a sum of viscera, blood, and bone - Creatures without soul."

December 8, 2010 6:50:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
I will start by welcoming Whiskey144, Oatesy03, OMG_Shiro, Xer07, Irational Fear, Altaux, and uhm....whoever else I am forgetting atm, lol

Welcome.

"We were inhuman beings....butchers on a field of corpses....corrupt and depraved....only a sum of viscera, blood, and bone - Creatures without soul."

*uses deep rumbling voice* Thank you humble servant Morpheas. You have served me well. *stops deep rumbling voice*

FOR THE LULZ!!1!

December 8, 2010 6:56:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL

Well, I would like to say, that I dont want the old Chatroom to die. So anyone is free to post and lurk to whichever of the 2 Chatrooms they like

Lets just wait and see how this goes.

If my thread fails, then we may go back to the old Chatroom.

December 8, 2010 7:06:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
LOL

Well, I would like to say, that I dont want the old Chatroom to die. So anyone is free to post and lurk to whichever of the 2 Chatrooms they like

Lets just wait and see how this goes.

If my thread fails, then we may go back to the old Chatroom.

I think we should try yours. *looks around* I personally love what you've done with the place. The fresh skins on the walls are quite snazzy.

December 8, 2010 7:29:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I assume there's no grammar nazis out tonight.

December 8, 2010 7:35:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heyladiesimhere's post has been deleted.

December 8, 2010 7:55:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting IrationalFear,

Maybe not. I'm more concerned with other things, like the interior decor. I really love the Gothic look mixed with murderous impulses.

December 8, 2010 8:27:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Heyladiesimhere,
Retard want cookie, give me cookie NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'd be more humorous if you spelled it "Terard". It sounds even more so IRL. Go ahead, try it!

December 8, 2010 8:31:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,
I think we should try yours. *looks around* I personally love what you've done with the place. The fresh skins on the walls are quite snazzy.

Thank you

Quoting IrationalFear,

Nope.

Quoting Whiskey144,
Maybe not. I'm more concerned with other things, like the interior decor. I really love the Gothic look mixed with murderous impulses.

Hmm....I think the decor depends on the room's visitors

Quoting IrationalFear,
It'd be more humorous if you spelled it "Terard". It sounds even more so IRL. Go ahead, try it!

Who are you talking to??

December 8, 2010 8:33:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Odd, why do my posts seem to override 'ladies'?

December 8, 2010 8:47:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What do you mean?

December 8, 2010 8:59:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yeah, but I really don't know why that;s happened. Let's see if it still does.

December 8, 2010 8:59:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

QQ

December 8, 2010 9:06:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

For anyone who might dont know, I can delete any replies I want to with a click on a button.

It takes me less than 1 sec to delete a user's reply. Its just a little button next to your avatar

So, Arctic, you can post as much as you want. I can just delete like (lets say, for instance) 20 replies, and it will take me less than 25 sec.

Good luck

December 8, 2010 9:15:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How long has that been around?

December 8, 2010 9:25:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

*press*

*fart noise*

Do it again

December 8, 2010 9:26:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting IrationalFear,
How long has that been around?

Very long.

And if I see any sort of extreme spamming here, the user will be banned within 24 hours.

Thank you

December 8, 2010 11:01:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Morph uses maphacks. Night morph

December 9, 2010 12:19:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Reply number 20!!!!

December 9, 2010 12:25:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Tonight, I think I have seen a glimpse of heaven.

December 9, 2010 12:36:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How so?

December 9, 2010 1:57:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Limey is here...

Just Kidding!

Oh wait, he is...

"You think wrong. Let me fix that for you."

December 9, 2010 2:00:08 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Altaux,
How so?

Well, one of the girls I met (it opened with me giving her a Snickers bar. Not kidding.) at the church my family's going to was at the youth group tonight. I got to chat with her a bit more, find out a little bit more about her.

She's also drop-dead gorgeous IMO.

Quoting Oatesy03,
The Limey is here...

Just Kidding!

Oh wait, he is...

"You think wrong. Let me fix that for you."

He is WHAT?! 

December 9, 2010 4:35:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thats cool whiskey

Woot I got to end the first page

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time: