The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Does anyone actually play this game?

By on November 26, 2010 2:14:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

zubicvila

Join Date 12/2008

So, I am new to this game, I bought it today. So I was so excited to get started and when I went into game I tried ranked games where the game should find me a decent opponent. I wait for about 15 minutes for the game to find some players and then get stuck at the loading screen. I try costum games and get kicked from every one due to "lack of experience". I know I'm gonna get answers like "host your own newbie game" but whats the point when I have to wait forever to join a ranked game and if I'm awefully lucky even get to play. Please, tell me, is there anyone actually playing this game or is it a few groups of friends getting together sometimes to play a game or two? Thanks.

Locked Post 32 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 28, 2010 12:08:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting zubicvila,
And the friendly community (+41 karma, I imagine what's the others like) says "shut up and just leave". I rest my case, enjoy

Did you just.....realy? I will pretend this didn't happen and let you try again.

November 28, 2010 2:56:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and the sexy dominant vixen who can manipulate and break men.

Yes, it is evident QoT is a masochist-only DG Unless Darkliath plays it. Then it's sadist-only, I guess.

November 28, 2010 6:00:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I rest my case, enjoy

1572170 (BA) 3v3 Game 6 : 0 : 6 : 5 6 False MAIN.1.30.0217 1.30.154

zubicvila 11/28/2010 5:43:26 PM
December 5, 2010 9:47:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, I've actually played (and lost!) a nice 3v3 v zubicvila today Happy to see he continues to play and clearly gets better. What do you say, zub, our community is not so horrible after all, huh?

December 8, 2010 7:34:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, good game. It's an individual thing I cannot say for the community as a whole, I was just making fun out of people claiming they are friendly Nevermind, I go play now

December 8, 2010 7:35:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Glad to hear that!

December 21, 2010 12:13:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It is a small community but most of us that are still playing have stuck with it as even with all the problems, bugs and lags, it is still a fascinating, involved, brilliant, exceptional, fantastic game.

You just have to learn the best way to get MP games in the lobby. Host your own games rather than join others then you will wear the trousers till you have enough experience to join and enjoy non noob games. 

Just put noob in the title of your game till you have 300 under your belt. Even then you will still be classed as noob if you have a low win ratio percentage. This will exclude you from some games. The best games are with both sides evenly matched skill wise. The game just doesn't work at all with an imbalance of skills.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time: