The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

NEED HELP WITH VENT

By on November 15, 2010 1:31:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sooooo I've never used this before, Do i only need to download client? or server too..

0 Karma | 11 Replies
November 15, 2010 8:36:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This should get you started (you only need the client):

Here is where you can download the client (its free): http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Here are instructions on how to use ventrilo to connect to a server:  http://www.ventrilo.com/setup.php

November 15, 2010 2:50:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

THANKS!

November 18, 2010 3:57:33 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

OMG-PACOVSUCKS, we changed your name for a reason. Changing it to offend someone has gotten you banned.

November 18, 2010 6:31:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Dewie,
OMG-PACOVSUCKS, we changed your name for a reason. Changing it to offend someone has gotten you banned.

Win!

November 18, 2010 6:37:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,

Quoting Dewie, reply 3OMG-PACOVSUCKS, we changed your name for a reason. Changing it to offend someone has gotten you banned.

Win!
QFT

November 18, 2010 8:43:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cool lesser players in DG to play with.  Keep up the good work with those frivolous bans. 

November 18, 2010 8:50:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quality over quantity, I suppose.  At any rate, its quite easy not to get banned.  People should consider that from time to time. 

November 18, 2010 11:55:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,
Quality over quantity, I suppose.  At any rate, its quite easy not to get banned.  People should consider that from time to time. 

Yeah you just have to refrain from being a douchebag.

November 19, 2010 12:21:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,

or posting bawdy captain planet pictures

November 19, 2010 12:25:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,

Quoting OMG_pacov, reply 7Quality over quantity, I suppose.  At any rate, its quite easy not to get banned.  People should consider that from time to time. 

what! How is this possible?

November 19, 2010 1:05:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey guys - there's no need to rub it in. Guy got banned for his conduct.  End of story.  End of thread (unless you need info on connecting to vent). 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.