The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod bot / hack infested ?

By on October 27, 2010 2:31:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mortias

Join Date 10/2010

Hi there.

Recently I bought Demigod as it seamed a realy nice Multiplater game, but... as soon as  I joined Phanteon game i meeet only ( not confirmed) bots and hack hack users. Tell me guys is it normat to shoot as Regulus on Crucible or Prisson map from one base to another, plant traps all over map, useing Finger of God from very beginng, spawning twice as much troops as I am? I migth be a noob, but this is fishy...

Locked Post 4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 27, 2010 2:52:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello

First of all, I want to warn you about Pantheon. It's mostly played by experienced players, who want to farm noobs to increase their rank. In other words it's nearly dead and unworthy playing anymore. So I'd recommend you trying to play custom games and host noob games or join them, because from most others you'd be kicked... Sadly, but that's usual thing what people to... Though I'd be willing to play and train with you if you want to

Now about those other things. Yes. Regulus has a long range with his sniper skill and he can easily reach such distances, that you said. Try to play once with him, and you'll see for yourself. Also Regulus has a skill (mines), which can be placed all over the map (max 6 mines at one time), thus are invisible. Moreover, he couldn't use finger of god from the very beginning. He used... Heaven's Wrath. It looks like finger of god, but is used by demigod (not uncontrollable and random like Finger of God). Heaven's Wrath is a favor item which every 45 seconds can be used on any place of map for ~250 damage.

As about troops I don't know... they are equal on both sides no matter what you do. Maybe he killed more of yours, so it looked like that.

If you've got any more questions, you can pm me in game

October 27, 2010 3:52:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

First of all, I want to warn you about Pantheon. It's mostly played by experienced players, who want to farm noobs to increase their rank.

So I'd recommend you trying to play custom games and host noob games or join them, because from most others you'd be kicked... Sadly, but that's usual thing what people to... Though I'd be willing to play and train with you if you want to

Good, helpful feedback, dark

I'd recommend playing a little bit of single player to get familiar with all of the characters abilities (if you haven't) and then do like dark suggested - host some noob/new player custom games.  Once you get a little more experience, you should be on your way to having fun. 

October 27, 2010 7:03:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This thread made me giggle lol.

November 17, 2010 12:31:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting 4Nana,
This thread made me giggle lol.

I'm sorry, I don't want to be nor am I trying to be an asshole, but the first post did make me laugh a little.

Also what dark didn't mention is depending on what you mean by "twice as much troops?" They player either  1, rushed to upgrade there creep wave, or more likely B, was using a general. Demigod is divided into two categories, Assassins and general (while everyone plays like a assassin), generals build up armies whichs they using to help them fight in combat, thus increasing the amount of troops the opposing team has.

Edit creep waves can be up graded only on certain ranks

war rank 3; priest

war rank 5; angels

war rank 7; catapultsaraus

war rank 10; giants

All generals have two type of minions, specific and the other is idol

idols are (DUE TO LAZINESS I WILL JUST BE GENERic here)

Warrior aka conan fodder

archer- aka demolisher

healer- aka hey I don't have to go back to the crystal, YAY!

specific minions are

shamblers- queen of thorns

spirits- oak

nightwalkers- lord erebus

yetis- sedna

balls of lightning- oculus

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time: