The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

What I have been up to.

By on October 5, 2010 11:10:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Its been a while since I bothered to post something here, so here is some stuff I have been doing over time.  Each is categorized and each fall from oldest to newest.

Well a while ago I made a statement saying I was no longer posting my work here for critiquing, and I still stand by that, but lately I decided maybe I should start back posting my work up, just so I can have a couple of places to go in case something happens, so here I am. You can stll see the thumbnails in the incomplete.

Incomplete renders
Story art

This is a semi rendered sketch of a frog in a storm, i will be fully rendering it in color pencil soon.

It is graphic animal, Flat space composition. I have no reason why it was the center of the page, and that is a mistake on my part.

these are just thumbnails i drew and then drew out to get a better feel for composition.

Character development
This is a incomplete sketched render

This was a incomplete character sketch for necromancer; beyond the abyss deadran.

b]Fron't view[/b]

Side view

full body

Enviroment & background work

3-D props

misc.

Rendered work

Work in Progress
Color layer 1

Color layer 2

Well I still have a couple of layers to go now.

+42 Karma | 4 Replies
October 5, 2010 11:26:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Interesting pictures, however...

I doubt anyone will sincerely care on RTS, RPG and MMORPG game Forums. No offense, m8.

Xer0 \^/

October 6, 2010 2:12:33 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Sorry, not impressed. If I was presented with these pics in a game demo, I wouldn't buy it.

October 6, 2010 7:59:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ouch.

Xer0 \^/

November 26, 2010 4:53:46 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

You have a  future in animation. Your sketches are really good, though you need to practice more to make more refine.

Keep it up dude!!

[url=http://bit.ly/aAD1p2]hottubs direct.com reviews[/url],  [url=http://on.fb.me/bNyteo]Steve Barbarich[/url]

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.