The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[MOD] CrazyTown Package ver 0.8

By on August 19, 2010 10:35:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

CrazyTown is now a complete package and ver 0.8 is available here.

What do I mean by complete package? It includes other important mods to let you hit the ground running and have fun. If you want to play multiplayer, you're good to go without sorting through the cause of invalid gamestates. If you want to play singleplayer, skirmish AIs can let you try out the changes.

Inside
Enhanced AI with many new builds specific to crazytown
Enhanced UI Mod Package
Occulus Bugfixes from Uberfix

Many thanks to the modders who put these mods together- Ptarth, miriyaka, pacov, peppe, Bman, Chairmaya and Gunblob

*********************** Demigod Changes ver 0.8 ********************************************

Version 0.8 is a performance enhancement release. Mod files are trimmed down as much as possible to prevent unnecessary overwrites when the game loads.

DA
Base Speed 6.3
Warp strike is an interrupt
Elusiveness:  +5 to vision radius
Elusiveness Demon Speed Synergy: 1 point of Elusiveness protects 1 point of Demon's Speed from being snareable
Demon Speed = 5% Attack Speed per Level
Warp Area 1 = 350 damage, warp area II = 600 damage

QoT
Entourage: +10 damage + 100 armor +5% attack speed / level
Siege Damage = 750, 1250, 1750, 2250, Siege range = 25, Siege Cost = 400
Spike Wave Damage 400,650,900 wave 3 = 10 cooldown from 15
Mulch explosion is 0.5 seconds from trigger
Compost Damage Buff Progression = 6,12,18,36,54

Reg
DeadEye: Activated on Snipe
Impedance Bolt: Activated on Snipe
Mark of the Betrayer: Interrupt on Application
Scope Adds 8/12/16 to vision Radius
Fury Adds 5% movement speed when active
Maim Lasts 4 seconds

TB
Ice Nova Stun 1.3, 2.3, 3.3 seconds, transition delay set to 0.3 from 0.6, for a net stun of 1,2,3 seconds.
Snare on Frost Nova scales properly to be in effect for 4 seconds after the freeze is done on a demi-god
Frost Nova Will Interrupt a hero (cooldown is reset on skill / item if interrupted)
Transition to fire mode movement the same as ice mode now
Fire Nova Blinds for 3/4/5 seconds.

Sedna
Yetis: Damage +30 / level, Life + 400 / level
Inner Grace: 5% / 10% / 15% dodge
Life's Child = Proc on 50% life

Unclean Beast
Bestial Wrath Duration = 10
Unrelenting Wrath Duration = 15
Plague 1 = 20 Damage
Plague 2 = 30 Damage

Oak
Rally: Duration 10 seconds, so 2000 health and longer armor bonus.
Soul Power II & III = +5%, +10% attack speed

Rook:
Poison Arrow = slow 15%

LE:
Poison Blood II = 30 health per second

Occ- Ball Lightning
Cost 250, 375, 500, 625
Damage 35,70,105,140

****************** Item Changes

Duelist's: 2000
Armor of Vengeance: 2250
Crusader: 2500 + 3% chance
Groffling: 5% chance

Plate Visor: 50% mana
Theurgists's Hat: 15% chance, +100% mana
Vinling Helmet: 2500 gold +100% mana

Footman's Sabatons: 200 Armor
Assassin's Foot guards: 1250 gold
Iron Walkers: +600 Armor 1750 gold, speed trigger is 5.3
Desperate Boots: 2250: Health is under 50% - Dodge is +25%, speed is +10%

Wyrmskin: 750 gold
Gauntlet's of Despair: 600 gold
Slayers Wraps: 1750 gold
DoomSpite Grips: 2750, Cleave Size = 1.8, Proc Chance 50%
Fell-Darkur: 2750

Forestband = 550
Warlord's Punisher: 1750, CastItem animation= 1 sec (was incorrectly set at 2), Range 20
Twig of Life: 2250
Ring of the Ancients: 1750 Effect is a friendly DG aura
WarpStone: Instant: Cost 2750
Magus Rod 2250
Blood Stone Ring 1500

****************** Favor Changes

Goggles- Ranged Special effect Proc Rates the same as melee, 25% chance to do 25% critical hit
Magical Coin Purse: +2 gold per tick
Charm of life: Regen Aura = +10 health / second
Brillant Bauble- 15% XP bonus aura
Symbol of Purity: Heal 500 on use
Staff of the Warmage: +100% mana per second
Diamond Pendant- -10% cooldown is an aura
Amulet of Teleportation: Cooldown = 30
Cape of Mana: Cool Down = 30
Saam-El's cape: +10% speed
Wings of the Seraphim: Cool Down = 30

Poison Dagger: +15% attack speed
Mard's Hammer: +400 armor, +50 damage
Essence of Magic: Timer = 5
Furious Blade: 50% Cleave Attack, 10% attack speed

Totem of War: +20 damage; Aura All nearby allies: +5 damage +10% attack rate, +5% movement
Tome of Endurance +600 Life. +10 regen
Pendant of Grace" +5% movement, +5% attack speed
Blood Soaked Wand: 1 second cast, 30 second refresh

Angels
Damage = 90
Target Priority List 1: Cata 2: Hero 3: Everything

+38 Karma | 103 Replies
February 13, 2011 7:55:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heya guys,

The mod is completely destructive, and I've acknowledged this from day 1 *and been ribbed by the "pure" mod crowd about it since day 1 too* The reason is simple, making it destructive and testing it is time consuming enough. (simply look at the favor mod post by eccentric about his time spent, and that is my feeling for this mod as well) I have always promised the final iterations will be made non-destructive, but that will probably take twice as long for me create and test, and is for a day when most of the changes are finalized.

The original mod works fine with enhanced AI by peppe, ptarth and miriyaka and UI package you complied Pacov... however there is a reason I've done it like this.

I assure you it's not to take credit for your work (and I've plastered the release post and readme with thanks and credit to the proper authors)

If you recall 5 months ago, I did make a separate version of enhanced AI for CrazyTown 3, and it was downloaded only a few times compared to the crazy town mod itself. I had far more private messages about the AI not being good then AI mod downloads.

The reality is some people just assumed the mod was all inclusive or don't care/understand how the mod system works.

This is pretty much the only way to make sure people get the full experience. Include everything and make the mod exclusive.

I know this is not much of a excuse for the UI mod compilation, but I always threatened to do that anyways (this is stated in previous posts in this topic), it just happened that you beat me to it Pacov. Ultimately I made this mod exclusive to facilitate the inclusion of the customized enhanced AI, and having done that, I might as well throw in the enhanced UI compilation as well.

I would have no problem including the vast majority of uberfix bugs and crediting you miriyaka (except for poison blood and UB suicide ) up until the point I make the mod non-destructive...

February 13, 2011 8:25:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There's absolutely no reason to copy the entire AI mod just to make minor tweaks, because the AI mods adds exactly zero files - it does nothing but modify existing files, which you can hook normally and add only your own changes.

You can also include multiple mods in a zip file just fine, and have one require the other.  So you could include an AI tweak mod that requires and thus auto-enables the main mod, or vice versa.  Although there's really no reason to split mods up unless you want the ability to update and offer them individually.

Non-destructive modding is not any more time-consuming than destructive modding.  That's a complete myth, with plenty of evidence to the contrary available in 3+ years of posts in the GPG modding forums.  It just requires you to learn some basic concepts that you have to understand sooner or later to attempt any advanced or original modding anyway.

If you want to keep modding moho engine games, taking a few hours to learn basic programming concepts and good practices will actually save you tons of time and effort in the long run, while greatly expanding the potential complexity of your mods.  I know from personal experience.

I don't say any of this to criticize, but to help people understand that compatibility isn't difficult or time-consuming to achieve, and is ultimately rewarding for a wide variety of reasons (not the least of which that more people will be willing to use your mod and not be put off by problems it causes with other mods they want to use).

February 13, 2011 8:33:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OK, let's have it... why do you care so much if I do it this way and make the mod exclusive?

I've told you why, to ensure online players can get the game to go in one shot, and offline players get everything in one download and all are spared working through comparability issues with a currently destructive mod.

If you keep pushing I might share with you my true feelings on the LUA language.

February 13, 2011 8:42:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Because it completely breaks the UberFix and duplicates a bunch of my code for no reason?  Because most people that will download this are equally likely to download FavorMod and the UberFix, and this will either disallow their use and the use of any other UI mods, or it will obliterate their changes.

As long as you're clearly advertising it as a fully-exclusive mod and have the exclusive flag enabled, and make it clear that it isn't a full fix mod, then I have no qualms about it.

I'd still like to hear your issues with Lua, though.  It's actually a pretty fantastic and non-pedantic language to use, and I have no complaints about it apart from some small limitations with its metatable implementation.

February 14, 2011 12:00:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey mate,

simply look at the favor mod post by eccentric about his time spent, and that is my feeling for this mod as well

This has nothing to do with how it is written (destructive/non-destructive), the time consumpution come pretty much purely from adding new features to the game:

Adding effects (HUGELY TIME CONSUMING - but very interesting and fun once you get the hang of it -- took me over 24 hours to get a single new effect at the start)

new icons -- (again until i got used to it HUGELY time consuming -- now i can do them in about 10 seconds each lol)

new units  --  "

new skins -- "

Alot of the new items have affects with which you can draw no parallel with any other part of the code for reference and so there begins a game of alot of trial and error and LOG/Debugging

ALOT of new files are added to the game and it takes a substantial amount of time to learn and understand how to get them to load properly

etc

Favormod does have some destructive coding however, this is either:
A unavoidable due to restrictions in the code -- ie i have to edit a pre-existing function to get something to work 

** these changes have been made in conjunction with uberfix and copies uberfix code (that mithy and ptarth changed) to prevent overwriting their changes with my mod adding in the changes that i want. Currently this is the only mod that edits enough of the the game to warrant this approach and it has been discussed with uberfix authors to ensure that it has been done properly.

or 

i do not understand something well enough to avoid it (well now that mithy is around i usually can ask and get a pretty good response -- even if it turns out i am doing it completely wrong and have to start again.

why do you care so much if I do it this way and make the mod exclusive?

well i was on this path as well but i found it was a bad idea. What are you going to do if (although it is not likely) they release a new patch -- ie uberfix/enhanced ai is added to the game -- and you wipe out all the changes. PPl arent going to run Crazytown if it sends them back to > V1.3 Demigod. It is your mod, but just have a listen to mithy, he knows more about modding that ANYONE else whom still hangs around on this forum. From my experience destructive modding is nearly always more time consuming (ie you have to rewrite an ENTIRE item instead of a 3 line hook for the same change). I do understand you problem with having to rewrite it to make it compatable and the time issue involved there, but i would suggest that as you get more used to modding you start to make all your *NEW* changes non-destructable and occasionly convert an old change to a non destructive hook (i have done this with my mod as well, and once i got used to doing it, it took very little time at all.

Anyway just my 2 cents. Not having a go at you.

Exx

February 14, 2011 1:08:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, if what you and miriyaka think is reality, there would have been no reason for Pacov to combine all the UI mods into one package.

Ultimately everything I have done is for the same reason, convenience. It is more convenient to make sure someone can try the mod out offline with one package, and if you play online, you cut through the hassle of getting a game running if there is a problem by preventing it in advance.

February 14, 2011 2:27:47 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Well, if what you and miriyaka think is reality, there would have been no reason for Pacov to combine all the UI mods into one package.

Well... I only did that for convenience sake.  And it is makes sure that folks disable the mods if they want to use my combined mod.  As everyone doesn't have to have the UI mod installed to use it (and that these mods can't trigger desyncs), its not really a bad thing to combine them (imo, ofc).  But that said, folks can still download the original versions of the ui mods if they want to.  That said, I don't think its a good idea generally to have mods that pick and choose fixes from other mods as it could cause problems if you use them in conjunction with mods like uberfix, etc.  And if you force your mod to be exclusive, then you'd have to incorporate the ui mods in your mod as well.  Anyway, I don't think its the worlds biggest deal, but I agree with the logic of keeping uberfix/ai skirmish/ui mods as their own entities and not merged with other mods. 

February 14, 2011 11:32:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,

Well... I only did that for convenience sake.  And it is makes sure that folks disable the mods if they want to use my combined mod.  As everyone doesn't have to have the UI mod installed to use it (and that these mods can't trigger desyncs), its not really a bad thing to combine them (imo, ofc).  But that said, folks can still download the original versions of the ui mods if they want to.  That said, I don't think its a good idea generally to have mods that pick and choose fixes from other mods as it could cause problems if you use them in conjunction with mods like uberfix, etc.  And if you force your mod to be exclusive, then you'd have to incorporate the ui mods in your mod as well.  Anyway, I don't think its the worlds biggest deal, but I agree with the logic of keeping uberfix/ai skirmish/ui mods as their own entities and not merged with other mods. 

I'm curios why you say this, knowing that this only facilitates a few people while you yourself have combined the works of others into a package (and gone so far as to make it able to be "dependent" with a few tweaks). If it's because you think I am "stealing" work (regardless of providing credit all over the place) please say so.

The line, I guess, is drawn in my mind at this position; Including favor mod within my mod would be crossing the line. Including regular enhanced AI would be crossing a line.

However, including an enhanced AI that is modified to showcase crazytown while providing credit to everyone involved in enhanced AI is facilitating people who want to try mods.

Throwing your combined UI package of projects dead for over a year into my mod is not really crossing a line. Unless the original authors come forward and ask me not to. (at which point I would ask them what ulterior motive they have for allowing you to do what they ask me not to)

I am honestly curious to all of your answers... (miriyaka, pacov, eccentric and anyone else who wants to weigh in). The reason being... the whole "creative class", "the world is flat" and rumblings of entering the "conceptual age" is on my mind. I will go so far as to be blunt and say "ideas' may have more merit than "engineering work", and since I am a software engineer (and having been recently been burned in real life [where there are real stakes] when considering "concept" vs "work") I am interested in where you think this gray line is drawn.

Maybe even frogboy will mention something, he has to have made some hard business decisions where stakes are real, and egos are a secondary consideration.

Cheers
-O

February 14, 2011 11:46:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pacov's mod package is just fine and shares absolutely nothing in common with a massive overwrite/combination mod, because it doesn't force anyone to use all of those mods if they want to use one, nor does it force them to stick with outdated versions should any of the authors update individually.

Not that the latter is a particularly realistic scenario anyway, because he updates it very quickly.  Of course, the only reason he can update it so quickly is that he isn't having to re-write and re-combine the code of any of the mods in the package, and is just replacing the existing version of one mod with the updated version.

And as I've said over and over, you can 'showcase' the capabilities of your mod within the context of the enhanced AI mod just fine with a handful of file hooks within your mod.

If you want to include the AI mod in the same zip file as your mod, but otherwise left intact, you're certainly welcome to do that (so long as Peppe consents, of course).  That way if Peppe updates his mod, or someone download's pacov's combined mod package, there are no conflicts happening and everyone is welcome to use whichever version of the mod they like, and whatever combination of mods they prefer.

February 14, 2011 11:54:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am honestly curious to all of your answers... (miriyaka, pacov, eccentric and anyone else who wants to weigh in). The reason being... the whole "creative class", "the world is flat" and rumblings of entering the "conceptual age" is on my mind. I will go so far as to be blunt and say "ideas' may have more merit than "engineering work", and since I am a software engineer (and having been recently been burned in real life [where there are real stakes] when considering "concept" vs "work") I am interested in where you think this gray line is drawn.

Heh. Well, I know nothing of software engineering, but quite a lot about history and psychology, and the basic truth always seems to be: people that talk/conceptualize >>> people that implement the ideas/do things. It's unfair, but we are highly social and communicative apes, and being able to come up with an idea presented in a pretty way is far more important for us than its practical implementation is. Pardon me for being philosophical, your question was... quite a global one

February 15, 2011 12:07:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Idea vs implementation is a false dichotomy.  Both are interdependent.  An un- or poorly-implemented idea is inferior to a well-implemented idea, and there is no implementation without an idea to implement.

I'm not criticizing your ideas or the fact that you have ideas, nor am I championing implementation over idea.  I'm trying to explain why you need to work at least a little bit on their implementation, whether you like it or not.

February 15, 2011 8:03:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i think what mithy is trying to say is not what you think he is saying (confused yet???)

basically mithy is saying that:

1. if your downloading 1 mod then you will prbly be trying alot of them out and will prbly grab lots at the same time. It is likely that you wont be reading the mod blurb. This is likely to cause problems with exclusivity.

2. he is not having a go at you for using these mods in yours (infact i think he has encouraged it) he is just stating that copy/pasting them is a poor way of adding them as your adding ALOT of code that does nothing but take up CPU cycles.

ie: you have recopied the entirety of the achievement item file (acheivement_items.lua) to edit a few of the items

in favormod i have edited blood soaked wand. My entire edit for this item was: (note i dont copy old code unless i have too, this is the old buff with a new name and altered affect that is applied to the same demigod that the old buff is applied to on the application of that old buff). This is not a perfect example but i am sure you can get my point.

######################

BLOODSOAKED WAND Edit

########################

Buffs.AchievementAEHeal.OnBuffAffect = function(self, unit)      

# Effects on triggering Hero, showing AoE heal            

AttachEffectsAtBone( unit, EffectTemplates.Items.Achievement.BloodSoakedWand01, -2 )

Buff.ApplyBuff(unit, 'Bloodsoakedwandedit', unit)

end

Items.AchievementAEHeal.Description =  'Use: Heal self and all nearby allies for [GetHealthBuff] and 500 Mana.'

BuffBlueprint {          

Name = 'Bloodsoakedwandedit',    

BuffType = 'Bloodsoakedwandedit',        

IgnoreDamageRangePercent = true

,                    Stacks = 'ALWAYS',        

Duration = 0,              

DamageSelf = true,            

DamageFriendly = true,        

CanCrit = false,        

ArmorImmune = true,    

CanBackFire = false,          

CanBeEvaded = false,          

CanMagicResist = false,        

Debuff = false,              

EntityCategory = 'ALLUNITS',        

Duration= -1,        

Affects = {            

Energy = {Add = 500},

},

}

None of the rest of the original file is present (this is an important concept for modding as i have found out several times -- it causes problems later) and i only have present in my mod the parts of the file that i want changed. Delete the rest from within your modded files, as the game will use the default file (the one in dgdata.zip) until it finds a match for a blueprint/function name in a file with the same name as the original within your mod folder.

3. Destructive coding =/= speed of modding and so your adding those cpu cycles for no reason

4. Destructive coding causes issues with the game if a new patch comes out or if someone updates the mods that you have ripped (no offense of course).

Note: i understand what you are trying to do. You are making a mod which includes all the other mods in a convient package. However, by doing so your making life very difficult for yourself. I have had multiple times over wished that i had broken up my mods into smaller ones for the sake of easy tracking of changes and updates. Having a single large mod creates more problems that it does simplify things.

Also understand that pacovs UI package was created to prevent everyone from having to go through their mod list and activate 3 mods where a single activation would suffice (this is UI only and so can be played with anyone regardless of what mods are/are not being played with). This is advantageous for this reason alone. the ability to mix and match the other mods in to your hearts desire is kinda what keeps things fresh IMO.

Also note:

The line, I guess, is drawn in my mind at this position; Including favor mod within my mod would be crossing the line. Including regular enhanced AI would be crossing a line.

I really dont mind, i would encourage anyone who wants to use my code to go for it. However, this is how i would lay out my mods.

.zip file:

--------------------------------------

/crazytown/

/crazytownAI/

/crazytownfavormod/

/crazytownUIMODS/

--------------------------------------

where each of the above is a seperate folder. Yes you would have to make it so that you have to activate each individually ingame, but they could all be supplied together and it would allow the users to activate the parts of the mod that they are interested in. It would also allow you to know where stuff is.

hope that clears up some confusion

exx

February 15, 2011 8:12:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^^ at above post sorry if i repeat myself got 3 phone calls while i was writing it

February 15, 2011 8:41:04 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm curios why you say this, knowing that this only facilitates a few people while you yourself have combined the works of others into a package (and gone so far as to make it able to be "dependent" with a few tweaks). If it's because you think I am "stealing" work (regardless of providing credit all over the place) please say so.

Also, based on download numbers, the vast majority of users are downloading my combined mod install package (which includes the enhanced AI, enhanced UI, uberfix, and favor mod).  So, everyone is typically on the exact same version of everything.  I've hit exactly 1 desync from mod issues in the last 3-4 months. 

February 15, 2011 10:56:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Side note - I don't oppose including your mod in my combined installer.  I do agree with the logic these guys describe though for mod setup.  Let me know if you want me to start adding your mod to the combined installer. 

February 16, 2011 11:30:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,
Side note - I don't oppose including your mod in my combined installer.  I do agree with the logic these guys describe though for mod setup.  Let me know if you want me to start adding your mod to the combined installer. 

I would really appreciate it if it was in the combined installer, but I should do some more work on it first. eg: At least remove unchanged content instead of replicating the entire file for performance and fix up the landing post (maybe make a video etc..)

Thanks for the offer and I'll take you up on it soon.

February 16, 2011 1:10:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I would really appreciate it if it was in the combined installer, but I should do some more work on it first. eg: At least remove unchanged content instead of replicating the entire file for performance and fix up the landing post (maybe make a video etc..)

Sure sure - sort things out and let me know. 

Oh - and make sure you update your mod_info.lua file so that either your mod is exclusive or you prohibit it from being used if X mod is installed (in particular, for any mod that is included in the mod installer package). 

February 16, 2011 2:10:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,

Sure sure - sort things out and let me know. 

Oh - and make sure you update your mod_info.lua file so that either your mod is exclusive or you prohibit it from being used if X mod is installed (in particular, for any mod that is included in the mod installer package). 

Is it already set to exclusive.

February 22, 2011 9:18:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

****Version 8 Waypoint****

February 22, 2011 10:25:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As mentioned most of the changes for this version 8 were to "fix-up" unnecessary content in the mod files.

Gone are the unchanged entries, and all of the .bp changes have been merged into one file.

If any modders want to take a look and make the next set of suggestions for making the mod less destructive, I'd welcome the feedback.

February 23, 2011 12:41:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If any modders want to take a look and make the next set of suggestions for making the mod less destructive, I'd welcome the feedback.

Good stuff!  If anyone has some time and wants to take a look, please post here.  Otherwise, I'll add this mod to my install package in a couple of days.

Also - I might have missed it (by skimming through your op), but if you didn't, please post the general purpose of the mod in the op (eg I created this mod to ________).  Thanks.  Happy to add this.

February 23, 2011 2:45:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,

Good stuff!  If anyone has some time and wants to take a look, please post here.  Otherwise, I'll add this mod to my install package in a couple of days.

Also - I might have missed it (by skimming through your op), but if you didn't, please post the general purpose of the mod in the op (eg I created this mod to ________).  Thanks.  Happy to add this.

I am working on a showcase video right now, should be ready in a few days... Reading long change lists and figuring out their combined implications is a drag for most people, so I figure I'd get that message across better with some action sequences.

February 23, 2011 9:10:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Video added, let me know what you think.

February 23, 2011 9:42:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nice video - covers what's going on with this mod nicely, methinks. 

February 25, 2011 6:22:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

added your mod to the combined installer.  Going forward, please make a few changes to your folder layout.  First, the base folder CrazyTown.  Don't include a version number as part of the base folder.  If you do, that I have to manually edit my install script.  Saves me time and keeps things consistent.  2nd, include your readme.txt, etc in the CrazyTown folder.  And by that, I mean that you should place that in the same folder that contains your hook and img folders.  No need to make the changes now, but it would help for your next release.  Thanks.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000485   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.