The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

KalleMIX crashes game on purpose

By on June 15, 2010 9:31:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

JUSThaveFUN

Join Date 08/2009
+20

OH MY FREAKING GOD. How can you be so low and crash the game on purpose when losing. He even told me "haha i;m just going to crash game."

Tired of noobs with high stats...

Locked Post 23 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 16, 2010 6:46:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There are so many topic about him. Add him on ppl to be avoid ???

June 16, 2010 6:59:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, he has been reported many times now. Just avoid playing with or against him.

June 16, 2010 9:47:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

looool you NOOB !! i played with you one month ago and you have broken game...you remember ? i have won you on crucible.....but this game at all have not included . WHY ? i have revenged you for that case . And by the way i can name players of deceivers many.....BUT i shall not be...BECAUSE IM THE MAN !! instead of the little girl which complains at forums !!

June 16, 2010 9:52:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That reply is so full of win that my sides hurt. lmfao

June 16, 2010 10:05:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

??, ???????????? .... ?? ?????????? ???????????????? ?? ?????????????? ???????? ... ???? ?? ?????????? ?????? ???????????? ?????????? .... ???????????? ???????? ?????? ???????????? ?????????????? ???????? ... ?? ???????????? ???? ???????? ??????????%. ?????? ????????????, KaLLeMIX NOOB! ???? ???????????? ... ?? ?????? ?????????? ?????????????? ?????????????? ... 1V1 2v2 3v3. ?? ?????????? ?????????????? ... ???? ?????? ???? ?? thibk, ?????? ?? ???????????? ???????? 10-14 ???? ?????????? (??????????????)       P.S ..IM NOT NOOOOOOOB !!!

June 16, 2010 10:22:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol I like Kallemix.  He's no Hy6!

June 16, 2010 11:11:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

YOU THINK IM NOOB ???? 1V1 ???

June 16, 2010 11:15:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Russian to Eng translation of Kalle:

And, by the way.... I can lead to breakdown of game... But I do it extremely seldom.... Against me it to do much more often... And by the way on the account of mine of %. Everyone think, KaLLeMIX NOOB! But why... I beat many good players... 1V1 2v2 3v3. I also have lost... But nevertheless I thibk, that I should be 10-14 on seat (level)

So - we've got someone that's admitting on the forums to exploiting.  Cool stuff.

June 17, 2010 12:18:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I smell an incoming banhammer, love it. And it's just the beginning of the day, thanks a lot

June 17, 2010 12:56:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,

So - we've got someone that's admitting on the forums to exploiting.  Cool stuff.

So - It sounds like he's admitted as much as you have on the subject.  Cool stuff.

June 17, 2010 1:52:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lokideath,
I smell an incoming banhammer, love it.
Hopefully

June 17, 2010 2:12:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

why everyone speak on me ? blame not me....blame game !

and on the account invalid gamestate it was done not by me.....and game simply who that has told that it i here make all and suspect me . it is a bug of game . when has grasped many flags ( playing for the light side ) that gets out a mistake...

June 17, 2010 2:15:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hahahah if banned me then and Zen-God

June 17, 2010 8:24:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I love reading this guy's posts, lmao!

June 17, 2010 9:05:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Teseer,
I love reading this guy's posts, lmao!

Why doth thou speaketh on KaLLeMix? I bite my thumb at you sir! 

June 17, 2010 9:30:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pfft! I'm not hatin' on it. I think it's hilarious!

June 18, 2010 1:18:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So - It sounds like he's admitted as much as you have on the subject. Cool stuff.

Well... I submitted information on how to reproduce the host disconnect and desync exploits to stardock (to hopefully get fixes), hosting games called "desync test."  He "revenged" Zen_god and either desynced or used the host disconnect exploit.  So, while I can see how what I did and what he did are identical, its up to SD if they want to ban him for his behavior.  If they don't want to, he's certainly not on the level of beliar and apika.  I don't really understand why some of you folks support this sort of thing, though. Also cool stuff. 

June 18, 2010 6:58:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@pacov: Do you really thinkg SD will ban someone ? If SD already banned someone in this communauty...OK maybe they will ban again but if they didnt ban someone yet...forget about this ban

June 18, 2010 7:25:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting primz,
@pacov: Do you really thinkg SD will ban someone ? If SD already banned someone in this communauty...OK maybe they will ban again but if they didnt ban someone yet...forget about this ban
People were already banned yes. Most of them even got a refund.

June 18, 2010 1:02:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's not as much them getting a ban, it's everyone here seeing he said he crashes games.

He's not gunna be playin with me. Not saying that's a big deal, but that's at least one person (at least) who isn't going to be in any games with him.

Edit: Then -> Them

June 19, 2010 12:52:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i have told i can break games...but i do it very seldom . and why  here everyone drive on me ?

i have told that the first has broken game zen-god  !! therefore to break game against him it my duty was .

and in general i know why on him no anybody speaks because he in GM clan .

and by the way i know one more such of GM clan . i can write a name if want .

June 19, 2010 1:14:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

While I don't speak for everyone here I don't like people just because they are in a clan. They have to earn my respect (for what its worth) through fair play etc. Although forgive me if that isn't what you mean't.

June 23, 2010 12:53:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,

So - It sounds like he's admitted as much as you have on the subject. Cool stuff.
Well... I submitted information on how to reproduce the host disconnect and desync exploits to stardock (to hopefully get fixes), hosting games called "desync test."  He "revenged" Zen_god and either desynced or used the host disconnect exploit.  So, while I can see how what I did and what he did are identical, its up to SD if they want to ban him for his behavior.  If they don't want to, he's certainly not on the level of beliar and apika.  I don't really understand why some of you folks support this sort of thing, though. Also cool stuff. 

teach me the ways of the desync master!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000687   Page Render Time: