The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Disconnection

By on June 2, 2010 5:01:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sean r

Join Date 08/2006

Was anyone else having problems with getting disconnected from games tonight? I had 3 or 4 games in a row that all the sudden I lost my connection to all players...
Never happened that way to me before...

Oh well just wanted to know if it was a general problem or just me:)

Thanks
Sean

Locked Post 9 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 31, 2010 7:00:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

not only a problem for you.. I have it happen to me all the time..

Here is what I and my friends experience:

1) someone other than me concedes or ends game.

2) I immidiately looses connection to everyone and is told I win..

3) the game I was in keeps going without me and the other quitter.

What can be wrong? or even better: how to fix?

I think I'll test it by having 2 comps on network playing the same game at the same time until it crashes mine or both comps...

/Jesper

August 30, 2010 10:47:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it's not cool getting disconnected bc then the stat system don't work anymore

but i heard there's a tournament soon

grtz

Bram

August 30, 2010 2:17:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

It's a general problem since Demigod release that hasn't been fixed and won't be fixed in the foreseeable future.

September 14, 2010 7:10:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting 4Nana,

quoting post

It's a general problem since Demigod release that hasn't been fixed and won't be fixed in the foreseeable future.

u seem like u work for stardock?

September 14, 2010 9:09:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

u seem like u work for stardock?

heh - a stardock employee wouldn't say that that something won't be fixed   A few of us have simply been around dg for some time. 

October 21, 2010 1:28:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What i wrote here got me evntualy banned in demigod

some kid with mental problems named cheesuscrust in game

its not because u did some stuff for stardock team u can run over everyones head son

its actualy a reply on this https://forums.demigodthegame.com/399173/#2807779 

started her , pacov started his personal war because , i write her u seem to work for stardock then he kicked me out of  a game

for his so called invicable friends who where comming

quote who="OMG_pacov" reply="19" id="2807909"]well, for those that are interested - your_maker replies here regularly on different accounts.  This pretty much takes the trouble out of looking.  But that said, yes, you can find users by IP trace as long as you know where to look for the IP.  Especially on a user that's jumping from account to account and following me about.  Anyway, the last thing he told me was that he's my worst nightmare.

Anyway, I forward his comments onto stardock (so its clear what his behavior is and has been)... so, now he's been banned on 1 account.  He has several others that I listed, but those won't be banned unless he continues his behavior on them as well (i doubt it will take him long, sadly).  He apparently has trouble learning that all he has to do is stop being a jerk and there wouldn't be a bit of hostility towards him.  I really wonder why he has a problem accepting that he doesn't have many friends in demigod when all he does is insult people on his team and those he's against. In his head, he's a great player that's simply being discriminated against because people are afraid of his talent or... well, I don't really know.  Its just a game that several of us play for fun.  And he's a guy that chases new players off.  At any rate, he's getting some attention by pestering me, so perhaps that helping him in his life someway.  I'm thinking of just starting a tribute thread so he can live out his dreams there.  Though I should probably (and will likely) just ignore his bullocks going forward.  I really want to give the guy the benefit on the doubt, but he seems hellbent on just being a nuisance, so I can only assume that he's just a guy starved for attention and has found that in my bothering to acknowledge him.

Anyway, blahblahblah - just relax bud - have fun in demigod land.  Play some games.  Enjoy yourself. 
[/quote]

this is why your an absolete bitch

and kicked me first for fun out your lobby then said your friends need to join

yes its your only wake up call

because if you will ignore this you will only ignore yourself

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/383298

it's for all !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYzorHy4TDg

October 21, 2010 3:53:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're still going on about this? ...

He kicked you because there was a planned full game going on.  You're making things worse by continually going back to that when that's not even a reasonable reason to be upset.  Also, joining my lobbies and calling me a fag or something similar because I made a post on the forums in reply to you is pretty much uncalled for.

It's not a personal war pacov has, it's a "war" that you started against a lot of people, and a lot of people are fed up with your attitude and behavior.  Myself, I could care less that you prefer to noob stomp and you're completely terrible at this game, but trash talking those noobs on top of it is over the top.  

October 22, 2010 7:16:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting 4Nana,
You're still going on about this? ...

He kicked you because there was a planned full game going on.  You're making things worse by continually going back to that when that's not even a reasonable reason to be upset.  Also, joining my lobbies and calling me a fag or something similar because I made a post on the forums in reply to you is pretty much uncalled for.

It's not a personal war pacov has, it's a "war" that you started against a lot of people, and a lot of people are fed up with your attitude and behavior.  Myself, I could care less that you prefer to noob stomp and you're completely terrible at this game, but trash talking those noobs on top of it is over the top.  

be happy u have this game to pull urself up

but i rather see the real things in life

by the way you talk i know ur not older then 18

i hope u grow up and u get to read ur own bullshit later.

October 22, 2010 9:08:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol.  Ya I'm a weee bit over 18.  I've won several awards for my writing actually.  Just because I'm good at a video game doesn't mean I don't go out and party or go to school.

Sup, jealous much that I don't have to insult everyone in an attempt to gain respect?

Edit:  Guess you're just going to harass me on my replay commentary.  Super sweet 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time: