Nothing changed

By on May 23, 2010 1:44:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thund3rfist

Join Date 02/2010
+3

I'm a SC2 Platinum League player, a HoN Clan member and i play Demigod 2 for fun only.

No one notices here that it's a team game and % is based on wins/looses by your team not person itself. I usually loose because of crappy teammates that can't adapt. Well, i get over it because this game is so easy to play anyone can play it with two fingers.

Well, this community have nothing changed since last time i got here. I got rolled by people on beginning and my % went low because they gave me  crappy teammates. Now it's like ~43.

But, who cares that i beat people with over 60%, no one because this community is made of RTS noobs and retards.

I leaved this game for this same reason 3 months ago and i see that i did a good thing there. Won't be coming back here anymore. I'd rather play for fun the Singleplayer than with those "so called" pr0's that can't win if they dont have OP team and dont play against noobs.

Here's my rage. Now all you retards can go play some more Demigod and get lauged at when you say that "You're good at demigod".

Locked Post 16 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 23, 2010 2:50:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How did you get Demigod 2? I'm jealous.

May 23, 2010 2:55:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Questions:

Did you ever try making your own premade in this game or joining someone elses?

Did you ever try going on lagwars?

May 23, 2010 3:10:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If it's so easy for you to play, you can literally carry the majority of teams you play on if you're "platinum" quality and playing against noobs (anyone below 50% really.. and most of the people between 50-60%.. and some of the people above 60%).  So no, you're just not as good as you think you are.  Your teammates can definitely drag you down if you are playing people on par with your skill level tho.

Edit:  Oh *phew*.. had to make sure I was platinum as well.. my check card is still gold so that got me scared.. but no worries my credit card is platinum

May 23, 2010 3:11:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

double post ftw!

May 23, 2010 4:06:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Platinum SC2 must really suck if you can't even n00b stomp in DG.

p.s. Please check back in 5 years for the Demigod 2 forums.

May 23, 2010 5:00:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Splitshadow,

ROFL

May 23, 2010 6:02:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

who cares that i beat people with over 60%

Cause there's this thing called a d/c and you know, if someone has a win % over 60 they and play PUG they're usually cheaters... (Not always but the majority)

May 23, 2010 7:56:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is it me or he says i'm better then you all f*cking noobs but i have 43% win?

May 23, 2010 8:47:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I played two or three games with him. He was not that good and the problem was not me or the other teammate, at least not always. He's also rather rude.

May 23, 2010 10:14:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And, judging by this post, loves penis.

May 23, 2010 11:03:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm a SC2 Platinum League player, a HoN Clan member and i play Demigod 2 for fun only.

You play video games for other reasons than fun...?

May 23, 2010 11:13:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting scyldSCHEFING,

Money! 

May 24, 2010 12:12:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_BlackHatHedgehog,

Quoting scyldSCHEFING, reply 11

Money! 

Haha, perhaps...

There aren't even sponsored SC2 teams since it hasn't been released. Also, the leagues are completely screwed up, and it's well known that what league you're in doesn't necessarily reflect on your skillz as a player.

And being on an HoC clan... does that mean you're much better than mediocre?

This "Thund3rfist" guy's an ass, probably mediocre, and is just releasing some angst-indueced NEEEEEEEERD RAAAAAAAAGE

May 24, 2010 12:50:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This post has brought shame to all things thunder related and I'd like to make sure everyone is clear that this is not one of my smurf accounts.

To clear up any potential mix ups I shall list my other accounts here so as not to be mistaken for someone from Europe or Fresno or some other godforsaken place who substitutes a "3" for an "e" in his account name.

Official List Of Thundercles' Smurf Accounts:

(account names to be edited in later when I get other accounts)

May 24, 2010 8:40:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So pathetic. No one dares to actually speak something smart, just raging because someone said "It's a bad game with crappy community".

No wonder Demigod players get kicked around when they move to HoN/LoL.

Rotfl, i love to stomp there people like you. Go play this pathetic game more, give yourselve an illusion of knowing what "skilled player" is and gank everyone on me like little pussies, btw. i love reading this whole rage, it only proves my point of that you don't really have any arguments just an idiotic last resort to offend someone and catch me by accidentaly adding "2" to Demigod - shows clearly that i'm right here and you are retarded to not have any arguments

Spooky ur shameless coward, taking a grudge after i screamed at you when you died 6th time in a game ?

May 24, 2010 9:08:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Splitshadow,
DAMN SPLIT BEAT ME TO IT!
Quoting RAWRRRR,
If it's so easy for you to play, you can literally carry the majority of teams you play on if you're "platinum" quality and playing against noobs (anyone below 50% really.. and most of the people between 50-60%.. and some of the people above 60%).  So no, you're just not as good as you think you are.  Your teammates can definitely drag you down if you are playing people on par with your skill level tho.

Edit:  Oh *phew*.. had to make sure I was platinum as well.. my check card is still gold so that got me scared.. but no worries my credit card is platinum
BLAH BLAH BLAH LOL
Quoting Thundercles,
This post has brought shame to all things thunder related and I'd like to make sure everyone is clear that this is not one of my smurf accounts.

To clear up any potential mix ups I shall list my other accounts here so as not to be mistaken for someone from Europe or Fresno or some other godforsaken place who substitutes a "3" for an "e" in his account name.

Official List Of Thundercles' Smurf Accounts:

(account names to be edited in later when I get other accounts)

CAN i HAVE A SMURF ACCOUNT?

Quoting Thund3rfist,
So pathetic.

No wonder people laugh when noobs come later on teamliquid page and are like

Did u played any other RTS ?

- Yes, Demigod i was a really good player at it

- Ok, you can leave now

Rotfl, i love to stomp there people like you. Go play this pathetic game more, give yourselve an illusion of knowing what "skilled player" is and gank everyone on me like little pussies.
Someones got sand in their viginia!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.