CHEMDUDE'S Cheating Must End PROOF

Chemdude cheating in game, PROOF

By on May 21, 2010 1:15:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Feylight

Join Date 01/2010
+4

Hi All,

I'm sure many of you have had problems with Chemdude in games. First it was stacking and playing games only against underskilled players and now its cheating. In a 3v3 game Chemdude had super health and mana regen and ultra fast attack at level 2. I had him at 50 hp for 10 seconds and he kept spontaneously healing. I saved the replay, my team mate quite because of it. In the replay his health and mana are on crazy regen and his skill bar keeps switching to the skills of the other 2 demigods who are playing. I have the replay but I don't know how to post it here. If someone can tell me how I will post it right away. It was ridiculous what was going on, also the game got all laggy in this really wierd way at certain points. At the end of the game I kept telling chemdude i got him red handed and he was cheating and he said if he gave himself health then the game would have gone invalid gamestate like that makes any sense. Anyhow I got the save game and I want to report this to stardock.

Locked Post 27 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 21, 2010 2:12:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

go to gamereplays.org and upload a replay. You will need to create an account first. It's pretty straight-forward.

Having the skillbar switch the other Demigods is a well-known bug with the replay system.

May 21, 2010 3:10:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

some people play with different game settings.  If he changed the default starting gold to 25000, then having super health / mana regen / fast attack speed @ lvl 2 is all very possible.  This is not cheating, you would have had access to the same gold.

Seeing as the only games you join are primarily noob games, you don't have a lot of experience, and people very rarely change these default settings, it makes sense to me that this is what happened.  It's not always easy to notice game setting changes  (I was just in a game today with changed settings.  I noticed all of them except a crucial one, war rank started @ 10 lol.  Other team had giants within 3 minutes of start after they realized it, and they rushed a portal to take it and win the game).  They can be fun to play around with, but when you aren't expecting them and don't check settings in every game, they can take you by surprise.

As far as cheating.. there is no way to cheat online @ demigod as far as making yourself invincible / infinite gold / w/e.  

May 21, 2010 3:12:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Do not see any PROOOOF.  He could of done any number of things to heal himself other then getting a monk heal.  Post the replay before you start accusing people of cheating.

May 21, 2010 4:03:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh wow, anyone who would come to Chemdude's defense is one of his cronies. If you look at my games THEY ARE NOT ALL NOOB, LOOK AT THE PLAYERS, and if your going to talk about noob games WHATS UP WITH CHEMDUDES NOOB GAMES ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not an idiot I know whats CHEATING and whats possible in game. Insane mana and health regen at level 2 with no items except botf taking on sedna and erebus at the same time by a tower and spontaneously healing every time he almost dies but not for SIGIL strength. And what about the veteran on our team WHO LEFT AS WELL AND SAID THE SAME THING. When we were playing the first shit we said was SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE, not they are cheating, IM NOT FUCKING LYING. CHECK OUT THE REPLAY.

I figured the skill bar changing was a bug, but his health and mana regen, and magical heals are not a bug in the replay system. I've played with you Epi, your a great player and I've learned a lot playing with you. Chemdude has been terrorizing the community for some time and when he killed me at level 2 ridiculously I thought it was wierd and and way too quick and I said something to my allies. A little later our sedna was killed by chemdude as ereb and you can see in the replay hes got no armor and gets all these heals. Then sedna said something was wrong and then my teams bounce out. I stayed around so I could save the replay. I'm sick of his shit, I don't even understand why it would be fun to beat people cheating. It would be like going into a handicap ward and beating the shit out of people while running around saying your the champ. The game also lagged to this perfect slow mo roll that was mad wierd. At the end of it all when I was accusing Chemdude he said he not cheating because "If I gave myself health then the game would have an invalid state". Which means hes obviously had experience doing it before.

Here is the REPLAY

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=125832

May 21, 2010 4:05:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OH and their were cheating tool set built with the game and if that can be accessed then cheating can happen. I don't profess to know how its done, but I do know when someone is working "outside of the matrix"

May 21, 2010 5:58:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NOT CHEATING, JUST NOOBS.

watched the replay.. you're completely wrong, please ASK rather than accuse when you have no experience in the game.  I wasted 20 min to watch to see nothing except noob mistakes from you and your sedna.

lvl 2 kill:  You walked past the creep waves.  Chemdude has 6 nightcrawlers up, and since you walked beyond the creep wave, your creeps didn't come up to join you and take the pressure off.  So, you fought him, his minions, AND an entire creep wave while your creep wave was slightly behind you.  Hence the large amount of damage, especially after he bit you, which decreases your armor and makes all of the above hit you harder.
He killed your sedna because the sedna was just plain stupid and kept running in with 0 mana and almost no hp.  He easily pushed her out even without using bite (which I think he could have gotten the sedna kill earlier if he would have used a little mana).
Watching in slow mo, his regen is completely normal for the items he has, and his monks heal him @ the right intervals.
Your items were FAR inferior to his.  The reason he had so much mana is because instead of buying a speed item, he bought hp and mana items.  So, when you got him low, he batswarmed out, and waited on monk heals.  He went back in to bite for more hp.  This whole time, you're out of mana.  You're not going to do much damage at all when you're out of mana and have no minions to attack with and your creep wave is blocked off by the occulus sitting behind you.  When you had him down < 1000 hp, he had more mana left then you had total simply because of the items he had (scaled helm, unbreakable boots, and plenor battlecrown).  So he was able to continuously bite you.
He was continuously able to walk all over your sedna because your sedna picked swift anklet and got inner grace rather than healing wind.. and walked around very low total hp, blowing all her mana the second she got in trouble.

May 21, 2010 6:10:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

also, no.. there is no possible cheating in multiplayer game simply due to the way the game is set up.  You can manipulate single player all you want, but for multiplayer your information has to line up with the information everyone else in game has.  Manipulating this causes an error and ends the game or prevents it from launching.

I didn't bother to look up chemdude as he's probably a mid player, and it doesn't really matter since he's not the one making ridiculous claims on the forums.

Finally, nobody on your team is a "veteran".  Your Oak is halfway decent from what I remember of him, but your sedna is on par with you, and iirc he was the one who quit.

Before you accuse me again of being one of Chemdude's cronies or something.. I think I may have played 1 game against him and destroyed him.  I decided to look him up.. he plays mostly mid / all welcome games, while I play almost all high level / in house games with only people I know to be good.  I just don't see the point of accusing someone of something they clearly did not do.  Asking politely how it happened is one thing, but being a dick about it isn't cool.

May 21, 2010 8:23:45 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks for checking out the replay and providing some feedback, RAWRRRR.  +1 for you.

May 21, 2010 2:36:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Actually RAWR, if you look at the replay 10 times in -10 speed like I did you will see me and sedna hitting him at 200 HP for a good 5 seconds!!!! Also what are you talking about for the items??? I had unbreakable, scaled, and banded, and got speed boots right before. IF YOU LOOK AT THE ITEMS, HE DID NOT HAVE BETTER ITEMS THAN ME IN FACT HE HAD NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree it is not the regen BUT IT IS HEALS OUT OF NOWHERE AND HE ADMITTED TO DOING IT IN THE PAST BUT IT CAUSING INVALID STATES. FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE SO GOOD, AND IF YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND, WHY ARE YOU COMING AT THIS LIKE IM JUST AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HEAL OUT OF NOWHERE WITH NO MANA, BITE REFRESHING, NO MONKS, NO SEDNA, and 2V1!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you I know what the fuck happened and my team got fed up with it. NOT TO MENTION WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING THE WHOLE GAME STARTED MOVING AT THIS CRAZY HALF SPEED. LOOK AT THE BATTLE WITH ME AND SEDNA VERY CLOSELY AND SEE ME, WITH BETTER ITEMS, I KNOW MY FUCKING ITEMS, BEING DESTROYED in 2 SECONDS AND HIM UNSCATHED. HE had his nightwalkers but I DID TOO, and they were not the deciding factor!!!! HE SPONTANEOUSLY HEALED WITH NO BITE, AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LEVEL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pacov, please look at the replay and don't decide befor you look that what Im saying is impossible. If it happened to you and your team you would be PISSED!!! Chemdude had invalid gamestated EVERY TIME I have every been beating him in the past!!!!.   There was no noob bullshit. 2v1 on someone level 5 with 200 HP for 5 seconds is NUTS, and look elsewhere in the game, YOU WILL SEE THE SAME SPONTANEOUS HP JUMPS AT CERTAIN POINTS. You will all feel stupid when this exploit is revealed.

ALSO CHEATING IS POSSIBLE IN DEMIGOD, IT IS A PEER TO PEER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was a cheating toolset that Stardock BUILT INTO THE GAME and Im sure a ton of other developer tools or exploits that someone interested in playing unfair games would use. LOOK AT THE FUCKING REPLAY, SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THE HP AND SEE HIS ITEMS VS MINE!!!!! I HAD BETTER ITEMS QUICKER AND MY SPEED BOOTS I JUST GOT TO CHASE HIM UP FROM THE GOLD FLAG!!! HE HAD NOT BEEN BACK TO HIS CITADEL YET.

May 21, 2010 2:42:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Jesus, calm down. Caps lock will get you nowhere. Writing multiple exclamation marks won't get you anywhere either.

May 21, 2010 2:54:20 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

ALSO CHEATING IS POSSIBLE IN DEMIGOD, IT IS A PEER TO PEER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was a cheating toolset that Stardock BUILT INTO THE GAME and Im sure a ton of other developer tools or exploits that someone interested in playing unfair games would use. LOOK AT THE FUCKING REPLAY, SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THE HP AND SEE HIS ITEMS VS MINE!!!!! I HAD BETTER ITEMS QUICKER AND MY SPEED BOOTS I JUST GOT TO CHASE HIM UP FROM THE GOLD FLAG!!! HE HAD NOT BEEN BACK TO HIS CITADEL YET.

At what specific time in the replay would you like us to look.  I'm happy to take a look as well, but please be as specific as possible.  EG watch what happens at 2:30 sec in, etc.  Happy to take a look as well... in detail... watching closely...

May 21, 2010 2:55:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't worry about Fey. I think his extreme stress caused by a VIDEO GAME will end him before too long.

May 21, 2010 3:00:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Okay, I'm on a warpath, today I'm going sherlock holmes all up in this replay. I'll have stats, items, times to look, everything, let me get it all together and come up with some details. If I'm wrong and it is proven completely I will retract my stance. I want to keep the same open mind I ask others to have so I am open to being wrong.   Thank for your at least being open to this Pacov, I appreciate it greatly. And again, I ask any others who have experienced this with chemdude to CHIME IN!  It sucks the chats are not saved in the replays because if you could see the chats it would make my case A HELLUVA LOT easier to try.

May 21, 2010 3:18:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Feylight -

I hate to tell you, but RAWRRRR gave you a surface technical analysis already.

Sure, he could have been a little less harsh about it, but calling CHEAT in the game's forums is also harsh, especially if it turns out to be a level-of-play issue..

GameReplays and the strategy section of this forum should give you some pointers on how to make things happen differently next time.  Good luck out there and remember -   DEDD - Decent Erebus Doesn't Die

May 21, 2010 3:22:51 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Feylight,
Okay, I'm on a warpath, today I'm going sherlock holmes all up in this replay. I'll have stats, items, times to look, everything, let me get it all together and come up with some details. If I'm wrong and it is proven completely I will retract my stance. I want to keep the same open mind I ask others to have so I am open to being wrong.   Thank for your at least being open to this Pacov, I appreciate it greatly. And again, I ask any others who have experienced this with chemdude to CHIME IN!  It sucks the chats are not saved in the replays because if you could see the chats it would make my case A HELLUVA LOT easier to try.

Fair enough.  Thanks!

And I think Rawrrrr was being quite open to this to though - he did take the time to check the replay - he just didn't see what you saw.  I'm happy to give it a look though - sherlock holmes it up!

May 21, 2010 3:52:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Feylight,
Sounds like a good plan . Remember to give us exact timestamps, if you really want to look at specific issues again.

May 21, 2010 4:03:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i really dont know what to say after you wrote suche a pile of crap feylight. though rawr had told you what happened we yet have to read new garbage. thats why i think that you deserve the whole truth:

the only thing i see is a MINION EREBUS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF NOOBS.

sednas your own early death have the same reason: you follow the erebus to the flag where he, his minions and the creep wave attack you. then he bites and you take a whole lot of damage more for a few seconds because your armor is being reduced by bite!

at minute 7 your whole team totally failed! after your mates have fought occ he gets away and the erebus joins the fight who just comes from the crystal. that was the time a) to get away behind the tower because they aint that fresh anymore or for YOU to tele in!

so they decided to stay (which was stupid but whatever...) then you fail to tele in. thats why the nicely equipped erebus (thanks to yours and sednas death) follows the oak behind your tower. he can do that because he always has the chance to swarm out. while your mates are dying you are capping flags...

oh in the meantime the occ gets back... and YOU still dont come!

the "hp jumps" you see propably are 1. sigils (look that up in the demigod manual...) 2. the hp flag thats being capped 3. the erebus that bites

May 21, 2010 4:50:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh hi!,, I was actually really excited for Feylight (although i think they ey in his name is a misprint) to post this!,  He was quite upset during this game, and as some of you know, I don't cheat and even tried to explain to him that gamestate ensures no cheating is possible. 

But I highly recommend you watch because you can then quickly add a note about my abilities and that of my adversaries so next time either of us join your lobby you can decide if we are worth playing with/against. 

Btw, I am ranked ~25th on the ladder, and commonly help begginers learn to play the game (I give them the wins and you can check my games played for that).  Although I do get upset with begginers I play with in PuG games that tell me they will listen and then immediate buy gloves or use yetis.  ( I always PM them in the lobby instructions for the demigod they pick and ask if they are willing to listen ).

If any of you remember Skexxies he was probably the fastest learner I helped out but he hasn't been on in a month or so.

Furthermore let me apologize to Feylight, I know I may have been harsh with my slaughter, but really when you jump in every game I host to moan about how I "stack" teams even when I have beginners on my side, you really can't be upset about being out played.

Edit: Rawrr +1 for checking it out!, although you could have told the forums about how sexy I looked when I was doing it... 

(The play in question was when me an OC were over near the mana flag (OC came from mid across enemy tower), and I chased sedna from mana flag, we killed sedna, the proceeded to kill Fey.) And to be honest it was a bit sketch and I probably over extended myself, but that's what counting on a teammate is all about, better to get a kill and an assist and give just a kill.

Edit2:  I appreciate fey's openness to the possiblity that I didn't cheat and look forward to playing him in the future.  Like I said in game fey, please do check it out, my ere build isn't garbage I promise .

May 21, 2010 5:28:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Explain this then:

TIME STAMP 9:15-9:35 Chemdude with NO SIGILS, unbreakable, banded, scaled, botf, tele scroll,  his other money he used on curr 1. Before when he made his killed HE HAD NOTHING EXCEPT MONKS!!! When I was battling him I had his EXACT item setup plus speed boots. This is where he somehow spontaneously heals. Explain this to me and I will retract my accusation.

May 21, 2010 5:48:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Understandable Chemdude8.  You should hop into OMG / GM / my games sometime

As many people mentioned, I was rather harsh in my analysis, but it is spot on.  Act like a dick and you can get treated like one as well.  I honestly don't know how to explain it better... but if you keep thinking that boots of speed is better than unbreakable boots + plenor battlecrown and insist that they make your gear better, then you're completely retarded and not worth replying to anymore.  Also, I watched every major battle @ -10.  Again, his regen, ability damage, the damage you did to him, and his damage are all in line.  His "spontaneous" heals are monk heals, natural regen, and the health you get when you bite someone (you know you get health when you bite right?).  The reason his mana pool seems ungodly large in comparison to yours is because it IS.   HE HAS 2 MANA ITEMS OVER YOUR FUCKING STUPID ASS BOOTS OF SPEED.  Wait.. you know boots of speed only increase movement speed and not attack speed right?  In the very beginning where he kills your sedna, he used literally no mana to push her out.  Just auto attack and his minions (for everyone else:  Just 1 rank coven, not minion build).  Eventually he did 1 bite on her and killed her.  I already explained in great detail how you died after that.. his mana was still high after defeating sedna.  You come in without your precious items yet, and you eat everything in sight.  You bite him when you're full hp and then run backwards.. which is fucking stupid.  He still has the same mana but you completely wasted a bite.  You then run up and bite him AGAIN when you're at full hp and now you're oom and he's still at the same mana.  You don't have 6 nightcrawler's up at this time like him, and you don't have an entire creep wave hitting you like he does.  Ok this is getting long, and really stupid when I wrote everything above..

Time stamps:  Just watch the beginning as chemdude p.o.v. to see him push out the sedna with 0 mana used, then kills her after 1 bite.  Shortly afterwards, fey comes in.  This is now around 2 min in the game.  Slow down to -10 when fey pushes in and notice the creep wave locations and what they are attacking, and how many rollies both ere have.  Again, chem uses no mana until fey turns around to run.  Seems like he's just using it for the slow to ensure that he can get a kill.

5 minutes in, erebus are both in a long battle.  Little excitement.. but you can see fey miss holding a lane and shortly afterwards a kill because he's too scared from dying before.  He has the hp and mana advantage for a moment, but doesn't use it to his advantage.  After Chem narrowly escapes death from the one point in time that fey is actually better equipped and doesn't make any use out of it, Chem purchases banded armor, scaled helm, and on top of what Fey has, Chem get's unbreakable boots and plenor battlecrown.

The 3v2 battle happens right after his shopping trip ~ 6:40.  It's pretty straight forward.  Chem actually chases into the towers whereas Fey wouldnt before because he's scared and doesn't know how to play erebus.

9 minutes in.  Start watching again @ mana flag.  Chem pushes too far and gets stunned next to the mid towers.  Now start -6 to -10 (I switch back and forth to check into things).  Fey's Sedna is hitting a nightcrawler if I'm not mistaken, then she gets stuck going around the corner (a known problem for many demigods).  However, she still lands a couple hits on Chem and also pounces him.  Chem gets down to around 100 hp, but Fey is completely oom.  Bite + ~430 monk heals (both heal for the right amount, monk heals scale with health) allow him to absorb the entirety of an oom erebus damage.  Chem also healed slightly upon reaching lvl 7 the moment he killed sedna.

And that's it.  Worth watching only because some noob thinks all this is cheating, otherwise not worth watching at all lol.

BUT IT IS HEALS OUT OF NOWHERE AND HE ADMITTED TO DOING IT IN THE PAST BUT IT CAUSING INVALID STATES. FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE SO GOOD, AND IF YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND, WHY ARE YOU COMING AT THIS LIKE IM JUST AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 He admitted nothing of the sort... you said earlier he explained to you the reasoning why it is impossible, and you said it just like that.  That in no way means that he cheats.. I would and DID tell you the same thing.  Also, it is because you're an idiot, and you're being a dick about it.  If you politely asked, I would treat you much more respectfully... but when you blindly accuse people, throw obscenities at them, and on top of that it's all complete bullshit that's completely uncalled for.  People actually read these posts and stay away from people if they're stat hunters / invalid gamestaters / host dcers.  To say that I'm treating you like an idiot is a nice thing... I think far less of you, although my technical analysis is only persuaded by numbers and looking at it with an open mind.  

May 21, 2010 6:06:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Feylight,
Explain this then:

TIME STAMP 9:15-9:35 Chemdude with NO SIGILS, unbreakable, banded, scaled, botf, tele scroll,  his other money he used on curr 1. Before when he made his killed HE HAD NOTHING EXCEPT MONKS!!! When I was battling him I had his EXACT item setup plus speed boots. This is where he somehow spontaneously heals. Explain this to me and I will retract my accusation.

Incorrect, he had all of those items except a sigil when he went shopping @ 6:20.  When he went back later after the 3v2 battle, he had acquired another kill and 1 assist, so that gave him the extra gold to get cur1 and fs1 as well (around 7:58).  So, when he fought around 9:15 he had unbreakable boots, banded, scaled, botf, and plenor battlecrown which you forgot to mention.  He's also getting additional mps from the occulus who has a vlemish helm (that gives him an additional 6.8 mps).  But yes.. he had no sigil.

Again, for the 3rd time, his heals were from monks (which healed for the correct amount, around 430 at this point at the right intervals), a small hp gain when he killed sedna and hit lvl 7, his natural hp regenand the heals from bite (which is 425 because he didn't pick bite III right after killing sedna).  It wasn't a 2v1, he had Occulus there beating on you as well.  When you dropped a large amount it was because occulus jumped on top of you and picked up the 1000 mana that sedna dropped which he then used to chain lightning you. 

May 21, 2010 6:10:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So I've read how this guy got pwned in like 40 different ways now, lmao.

May 21, 2010 6:14:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Feylight,
Explain this then:

Watching from chemdudes pov in the replay starting at 9:15...

watched it all at -10... didn't see any sign of cheating... did see chemdude being a little more ballsy that I would have been with 1000 hp at one point, but nothing that stinks of cheating.  The monks heal for 430 every 8 seconds.  He can bite every 5 seconds to restore 450 hp in addition to that. 

Here's a 2nd more detailed watch...

starting at 9:14, chem batswarms to safety with 930 hp or so.  at 9:18 he's regen'd up to 1081.  at 9:21 he bites you gaining 450 hp and he is healed by one of his monks (heal of 417) - bringing him to 1797. He takes a bunch of damage from you and senda and starts to pull back at 9:25 with 754 hp.  He summons a monk.  At 9:28, he uses bite and instantly gains 450 hp (sedna dies here).  one of his monks casts a heal for 430.

The only thing even remotely off is how chemdude is playing a little ballsy.  If there are 2 enemy dgs near an enemy tower and I have 1k hp, I probably wouldn't be looking to go back and fight.  However, ballsy isn't cheating.  And the game play mechanics backed up what I saw happening.  I didn't see any unfair heals, I can explain his HP throughout the entire combat.  It was simply a little strange to me that he went back into the combat... but again - ballsy playstyle is not cheating. 

I think you are probably wrong about the cheating here, feylight. 

May 21, 2010 6:18:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's alright luckily I have demigod on a micro-sd flashdrive and was able to get a kick out of the replay that he kindly posted. 

The Ballsy can be explained I swear lol, when i saw my OC hop when I batswarmed out I didn't want to leave him.  I also knew that Fey had just used mass charm (an ability i think is as bad as using mist), and from previous encounters knew that neither fey nor sedna had much mana, in order to not have our OC die or at least to get a kill before it could happen, ( getting us a kill and an assist and allowing them only 1 kill from the remaining player).  Honestly I never meant to kill both of them, only to come out on top with gold.

May 21, 2010 6:23:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Ballsy can be explained I swear lol, when i saw my OC hop when I batswarmed out I didn't want to leave him.

No need to explain - I know you had a teammate in there too, I figured you'd have gone back to base if occ wasn't in the middle of 2 of them.

Nice responses from Chemdude - pretty fair, imo, and gracious considering the mult-thread cheating call out.  Well, you got at least me and RAWRRRR to spend out time looking for teh haxor, and neither of us found any evidence of cheating... probably retraction time...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.