The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New patches?

By on April 29, 2010 11:04:19 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Does anyone know we will get new patches for this game in future or not? I hope Stardock and GPG will support this title. I know GPG is busy with their new game and SupCom 2 updates but I hope they continue supporting Demigod.

+7 Karma | 10 Replies
April 29, 2010 11:18:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You are looking in the wrong forum. And yes, Frogoy posted a work item list for demigod.

Patching has been slow because GPG was concentrating on SupCom2.

April 29, 2010 11:57:49 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

This section is not a general Demigod forum so what is wrong? Anyway thanks.

April 29, 2010 12:22:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting acare84,

Nothing is wrong, just that the info you are looking for is always found in the Demigod jorurnals forum. That is where Frogboy posts about the status of demigod.

April 29, 2010 1:13:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting LORD-ORION,

Quoting acare84,
reply 2

Nothing is wrong, just that the info you are looking for is always found in the Demigod jorurnals forum. That is where Frogboy posts about the status of demigod.

Got it, thanks.

April 29, 2010 1:51:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The other thing you could say about the wrong place argument is that GPG also hosts their own forums and you can always try to get information from there as well....

April 29, 2010 1:54:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Give the guy a break, this is appropriate place to ask the question.

Also, the SD forums are the official forums for the game.

Edit: Official North American forum (as referenced by GPG). Atari is supposed to have the official non-North American Forum, but they don't really support Demigod at all. They have one forum in the German section with 3 posts.

Edit 2: Sorry LO. I misread what you wrote. It looked like you were getting on his case for posting. My bad, I apologize.

April 30, 2010 9:23:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If I had more time I'd give Ptarth some karma here!

April 30, 2010 11:21:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I did for ya

April 30, 2010 7:23:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What the hell... I didnt say he posted in the wrong forum, I said he was looking in the wrong forum.

Jesus. [the evil old TB kind]

May 1, 2010 10:41:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hell yes LO!

Evil Jesus was the BEST story ever. I can't believe they changed it!

On that note, I WANT THE OLD TB VOICE BACK! The Beta voice was soooooooo much cooler then the one he has now. Much deeper and more evil sounding.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.