The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

McShane

By on April 23, 2010 12:26:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am tired of everyone calling McShane, McShane.

From now on he is to be known as McSauce because it sounds a lot cooler and I think he is quite the saucy guy.

"McSauce is the finest sauce to have with your Unclean Steak, 9/10 taste testers prefer McSauce to A1. If you want to spice up your grilled Angels Wings baste them with McSauce! You can even use McSauce as a dressing if you want to toss Queen of Thorn's salad if you know what I mean................................and remember folks this sauce is boss!"

+28 Karma | 28 Replies
April 23, 2010 12:27:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NT

April 23, 2010 1:04:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

McWin.

April 23, 2010 2:19:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol alright, I'm not responding to this nickname though until you, pacov, and yeahneil give us that rematch. 

April 23, 2010 11:47:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
Lol alright, I'm not responding to this nickname though until you, pacov, and yeahneil give us that rematch. 

I am sure we can whip up another thrashing with some Buttzex and Gravy ontop! if we ever are all online at the same time again.......................... and if pacov doesn't desync -_____-

April 23, 2010 12:32:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ew what is this nonsense

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1352477/player/35153/

I'm so ashamed.

April 23, 2010 12:35:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
Ew what is this nonsense

I'm so ashamed.

LOL

April 23, 2010 2:36:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
Ew what is this nonsense

I'm so ashamed.

That's the only time GM's taken a whoopin?  Methinks not... 

We all have our days.  I'm all for a rematch though.  No biggie... just happy I had a game I could play da in. 

April 23, 2010 3:29:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's the first time that a three man team of them have.  Wait no it was the second time, we lost to Naur once because  Renz was drunk and Ninki was playing Reg instead of me. 

April 23, 2010 3:46:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's the first time that a three man team of them have. Wait no it was the second time, we lost to Naur once because Renz was drunk and Ninki was playing Reg instead of me.

Really... don't make me look through my games history... I'm pretty sure you must have blocked out some horrible memories...

edit - or perhaps you guys don't get to play much on the same team.  Anyway, rematch inbound soon I'm sure. 

April 23, 2010 4:31:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well yea we don't get to play with each other often, that's a total sample size of maybe 20 matches.  If you want to check I wouldn't look through your own game history though, I think it was right around the time GM was created that clan super happy fun time, I mean pacov, decided serious gaming wasn't there thing and that everyone was a member. 

April 23, 2010 5:55:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
Well yea we don't get to play with each other often, that's a total sample size of maybe 20 matches.  If you want to check I wouldn't look through your own game history though, I think it was right around the time GM was created that clan super happy fun time, I mean pacov, decided serious gaming wasn't there thing and that everyone was a member. 

everyone and no one.  :0  i just skimmed through miths games.... yeah, your clan almost never appears to get to do 3v3s together. 

April 23, 2010 7:37:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am on the forums now. Shane is popular. The only time I ever see him lose is if im on his team and deciding that playing like an idiot is the thing to do or, if someone else is on his team with a similar philosophy. It is difficult to imagine him losing if he has a solid team.

BTW I am having trouble contacting the tournament people, and we were gonna have our game tomorrow, uh-oh. Ill check vent to see who is on, and it is looking as though I will be out of citrus punch 100% juice for tomorrow   this is a bad situation, can McSauce be used as a substitute for juice?

April 24, 2010 10:05:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Kollecktir,
I am on the forums now. Shane is popular. The only time I ever see him lose is if im on his team and deciding that playing like an idiot is the thing to do or, if someone else is on his team with a similar philosophy. It is difficult to imagine him losing if he has a solid team.

BTW I am having trouble contacting the tournament people, and we were gonna have our game tomorrow, uh-oh. Ill check vent to see who is on, and it is looking as though I will be out of citrus punch 100% juice for tomorrow   this is a bad situation, can McSauce be used as a substitute for juice?

Dude! its MCSAUCE YOU CAN USE IT FOR ANYTHING!

April 25, 2010 12:38:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Kollecktir, can you stop stroking his already giant ego. You know what McShane87 needs? ABornExile to give him a nice vent spanking. That man does an impressive job.

I'm also totally grossed out that there's a thread dedicated to him.

When are you gonna add me back on facebook you loser. Our relationship is still nonexistent till you add me back.

April 25, 2010 9:12:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So, my recent experience with the forums: Whenever Ninki talks, the thread degrades into idiocy and I stop reading it. And so, in keeping with my new apparent trend,

April 25, 2010 2:37:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Whenever Ninki talks, the thread degrades into idiocy and I stop reading it.

hehe... the thread is about mcsauce...

April 25, 2010 3:30:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
So, my recent experience with the forums: Whenever Ninki talks, the thread degrades into idiocy and I stop reading it. And so, in keeping with my new apparent trend,

This is why I post in the McShane thread. If you notice, I don't even touch the more serious threads, like religion or politics.

Oh Teseer, I suppose I'll have to add you to the "I hate Ninki" list though. I already have quite a large list.

April 25, 2010 3:58:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think the real reason it degrades into nonsense is the thousands of GMerds come and make loud noises. 

April 25, 2010 4:05:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
April 25, 2010 6:05:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,
I think the real reason it degrades into nonsense is the thousands of GMerds come and make loud noises. 

LOL this thread was simply to make people aware that the person that used to be McShane is now refered to as McSauce any unauthorized use of McShane shall resault in an immediate remove of your name from the tier list thread and an auto loss if you are participating in the tourney. DAMMIT

April 25, 2010 7:19:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hmmm... you know i could change his name in the tier1/2 thread...

April 25, 2010 7:34:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Cowbuttzex,

LOL this thread was simply to make people aware that the person that used to be McShane is now refered to as McSauce any unauthorized use of McShane shall resault in an immediate remove of your name from the tier list thread and an auto loss if you are participating in the tourney. DAMMIT

Ha-ha! I can call him whatever I want. You have nothing to hold over me! I feel like a free man!

April 25, 2010 9:54:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey guys, if I post in Teseer's precious TB build thread, would he stop replying to that one too?

I feel very powerful right now.

April 25, 2010 9:57:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I still love you Ninki!  McSauce does sound tastey.

April 25, 2010 9:58:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

do it Ninki!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000844   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.