The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How does UberFix fix Oculus?

By on April 12, 2010 1:22:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

with Uberfix does Brainstorm's purge work on stunned allies?  Spit?  Debuffs?

Thanks

+118 Karma | 7 Replies
April 12, 2010 1:32:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no.  It only works on himself.  

April 12, 2010 1:43:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oops. Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it to affect the target not the caster. It is added to release candidate 1.02c.

April 12, 2010 1:47:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ptarth,
Oops. Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it to affect the target not the caster.
You're the man

April 12, 2010 1:57:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nice.  Sorry I thought I had posted that along w/ pacov on your Uberfix thread.  Oh well, at least you got the word

April 12, 2010 2:06:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

pacov mentioned that the debuffs were removed more slowly from him than from Oculus. I asked for a replication because it didn't make any sense and it got buried under other issues. In retrospect what was occurring was that the debuffs weren't being removed at all. They just naturally timed out.

Also, the UberFix thread in the modding forum is probably the best place to ask questions and list complaints.

April 12, 2010 2:55:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

cool Ptarth, thanks.  I figured this might get lost in the mod thread but I'll post there in future.

April 12, 2010 6:09:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I try to stay abreast of the thread even if I don't post in it. Goodness knows I've got about 85% of the thread to my ranting anyway. If I don't respond to something, feel free to private message me. This goes for anyone else too. I'm trying to do my part to help make Demigods better.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.