The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Gentlemen

By on April 11, 2010 7:41:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Welcome to The Gentlemen. We are a small clan that played frequently as friends and thought of making an official clan for ourselves. There were so many players that kept dropping the game, so we wanted to do whatever we can to retain as many players as possible.

Breaking News, Zen_God is now part of GM!!!!!!!

We are on vent!:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

Come join for some good good times.

I made a new thread for the clan because Janook seems to be MIA at the moment. I am not sure if he will be returning, we all hope for his eventual return to Demigod. (Actually, I see him on vent right now but he's not replying to me so I'm not sure if he's actually there...)

So here are the active Clan Members :

GM-Hemp_Boy/GM-renz0kuken

GM-Janook

GM-NinkiCZ

GM-MAGNUS333

GM-Zen_God

And here are the lost members :

GM-ProneG

GM-Morpheas768

The Tournament Prize Money is DOUBLED for GM Members. Courtesy of ME.

People we miss very much :

posidenii

JaY_BuDi

Shkval

Casho

shinobinomono

Ragarth

Demalii

StanVee

Mooks67

+14 Karma | 339 Replies
April 20, 2010 4:36:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,
Hmmm... Ninki is doubling up the $170 prize money for GM winners, eh... 

Looks like its about time I joined GM

HA!

April 20, 2010 4:53:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,
Hmmm... Ninki is doubling up the $170 prize money for GM winners, eh... 

Yup lucky us to have such a generous PR guy!  Hopefully one of us can pull it off for him. 

April 20, 2010 4:56:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Cowbuttzex,

Quoting pacov, reply 50Hmmm... Ninki is doubling up the $170 prize money for GM winners, eh... 

Looks like its about time I joined GM

HA!

I don't think so Cow, all members have to agree for anyone new to join. 

April 20, 2010 5:07:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Holy crap when did the money go up to $170?

I'm not going beyond $200, I have to feed myself you know.

Besides, only Mith & Renz and Shane & Orcun will need to win. magnus is part of the sub-clan and he says he makes too much money to care.

April 20, 2010 5:26:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You know, Ninki, it betrays a certain lack of confidence that you aren't throwing this out to the tournament pool overall. 

After all, if you really thought a GM team was going to win it wouldn't matter that you made it public, right?

April 20, 2010 5:31:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^There's always a chance that Orcun might develop a stomach flu, Shane ends up passing out from drinking too much, Mith gets a girlfriend, Renz suffers from drug overdose, and Janook's beverage gets rufied.

They are all quite possible actually.

April 20, 2010 5:39:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol at renz overdose

April 20, 2010 6:20:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I mean c'mon, Mith gets a girlfriend?  That will never happen. ^^

Just admit you don't see GM winning and you really aren't planning on spending any money on this thing and we'll be calling it what it is

edit: and btw, I'm 100% kidding with this whole thing.  Except the mith getting a girlfriend part ^^

April 20, 2010 6:32:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^I don't think you've had the opportunity to listen to his sexy French voice.

It will swoon any girl, trust me.

April 20, 2010 9:44:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no comments on the last 2 post ...

April 20, 2010 10:42:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If we admit cow then I will change my tag to capitals...

April 20, 2010 10:52:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gm-magnus333,

As the first person to be on Ninki's bad side for clan disloyalty, I'm not sure you're in a position to be issuing demands right now. 

April 21, 2010 3:46:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^I like how you're just as bad as magnus yet you put up this front like you're such a loyal friend.

If I revealed all your dirty little deeds that you've done to me, your reputation will forever be ruined.

April 21, 2010 4:56:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gm-magnus333,

I was being very sarcastic with my post so you might as well stay lower case magnus

April 21, 2010 7:03:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sarcasm is the best way to get admitted to this guild...

April 22, 2010 5:50:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was thinking about this the other day, and I think jaws has the nicest voice in vent followed by Zen_God/Mith, hard pick. Gotta mention shred_demon for his beautiful accent.

Orcun and morph probably tie for the manliest voice, with Orcun being slightly tougher.

Magnus definitely has the most condescending voice. Every time he speaks I feel worthless.

So, that is my random post for the day.

April 22, 2010 8:38:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ah... the essence of power

April 24, 2010 2:22:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

JANOOK IS TRYING TO STEAL MY THUNDER!!!

April 24, 2010 11:01:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not trying, I'm doing.

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/381015/#2602430

April 24, 2010 3:52:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't like your thread because it's full of incorrect information. Mith is part of the founding member too!

April 24, 2010 7:11:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol there's a hostile takeover of the PR department in progress?  That's hilarious, maybe you should return to the actual game Ninki instead of pretending you're in Montreal or whatever, Janook has more credibility at the moment since he actually started playing again, not just posting on the forums. 

April 24, 2010 8:39:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^Whatever Shane, not only did you delete me on facebook, you also blocked me on msn. I think our friendship is now officially severed.

But I do have a serious proposition, I think that the other clans in Demigod haven't really taken off due to one reason: They are lacking ME, a serious PR guy.

I feel as though no clan will last without a decent guy like me, I am the glue that bonds everyone together.

So here is my proposal, I think the other 2 kinda-clans should begin to take their clans seriously with serious tags, and hire me as their PR guy under one condition, they will have to add me on facebook just so I can stalk them and make sure they never leave.

So here are the members of the other 2 clans, I have decided them myself.

Clan Osmium Shift (Tag OS)

RAWRRRR, Kalel, zen_god, kollecktir, yeahneil, achilles, jaws, irek, cow

Clan Pacov (Tag CP)

pacov, trousersnake, hedgie, ke5trel, teseer, thundercles, jon, maccilia, obiwhan

I feel as though I'm missing some people, but whatever. How does that look?

April 24, 2010 9:09:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Despite the fact that I have my Antisocial channel in CP, I'm more of an OS member than CP. 

Also, Thundercles almost never plays with anyone but me and occasionally KALEL He doesn't like pacov because he is too loud. I demand being moved to OS!

April 24, 2010 9:43:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol I didn't block you from msn, I just wasn't online yesterday and most of today because I moved back home from school. 

Oh what a perfect world that would be with the clans, but I would also switch Obiwhan and zen_god because zen and rawrr were feuding last I remember.  Also put peterdumptruck in osmium shift with cow and then we have to find a place for Zoahr, I would be fine with him joining GM now that he stopped using heaven's wrath with UB.  Once this is set I think that pretty much covers most of the decent players who are still around.  Good job!

April 24, 2010 10:16:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm a 1 man band get your clickish ways out of mah brain!   Also, I was unaware of any feud, but Zen_God might murder me out of cold blood since he hasn't hopped on vent with me ever since our awesome match, so you may have a point.  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.