The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Gentlemen

By on April 11, 2010 7:41:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Welcome to The Gentlemen. We are a small clan that played frequently as friends and thought of making an official clan for ourselves. There were so many players that kept dropping the game, so we wanted to do whatever we can to retain as many players as possible.

Breaking News, Zen_God is now part of GM!!!!!!!

We are on vent!:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

Come join for some good good times.

I made a new thread for the clan because Janook seems to be MIA at the moment. I am not sure if he will be returning, we all hope for his eventual return to Demigod. (Actually, I see him on vent right now but he's not replying to me so I'm not sure if he's actually there...)

So here are the active Clan Members :

GM-Hemp_Boy/GM-renz0kuken

GM-Janook

GM-NinkiCZ

GM-MAGNUS333

GM-Zen_God

And here are the lost members :

GM-ProneG

GM-Morpheas768

The Tournament Prize Money is DOUBLED for GM Members. Courtesy of ME.

People we miss very much :

posidenii

JaY_BuDi

Shkval

Casho

shinobinomono

Ragarth

Demalii

StanVee

Mooks67

+14 Karma | 339 Replies
May 16, 2010 2:15:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We are currently remodeling.

May 16, 2010 2:30:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would like to join whatever chimera that emerges.

May 16, 2010 2:44:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^Of course you will. Almost there~

May 16, 2010 3:41:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Janook, magnus, zen_god - don't worry. I am sticking with the deal and I will double the prize money for you guys if you win. YOU BETTER WIN!!

May 16, 2010 11:26:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_NinkiCZ,
We are currently remodeling.

No we are not remodeling, Ninki and some others have left but the prodigal son has returned to maintain our legacy!  For the first time ever GM may soon be opening our doors to a wave of fresh young talent to carry on our tradition of excellence.  Sadly I will not have as much time as I would like to dedicate to this process since I start a new job tomorrow but it will happen.

May 16, 2010 1:18:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't understand my life anymore can't we all go to the same clan and stop switching lol

May 16, 2010 3:33:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^When you make the choice of leaving a clan with 8 people where only 5 are active, you really can't expect it to last. That's pretty much the consequence you end up facing.

However, Shane says he's planning to start up GM again. I unfortunately will not be able to return because I've moved on but it's exactly what he wanted so it works out for everyone

May 16, 2010 5:42:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I missed the time were there was no drama and we we're all happy in the same clan

May 16, 2010 8:17:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Boxxy_Mithrandar,
I missed the time were there was no drama and we we're all happy in the same clan

Ah little mith, I forgot the children are most affected by family quarrels, I should've thought of you before I let Ninki get to me.  Don't worry, it's not your fault and everyone still loves you.  Your uncles in Boxxy have your best interests at heart.  Stay with them so I can't hurt you anymore!

May 16, 2010 8:45:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mith come join us!  Leave the dark sticky side !

May 16, 2010 9:13:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the gm clan is dead it has merged with omg i will hear no more and will not be reasoned with

May 16, 2010 9:19:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The logical solution is for everyone to join OMG.  my 2 cents.  The more people that pull together the better.  Then, people that cause dissension should be kicked from OMG... cast out the bad seeds. 

May 16, 2010 9:27:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,
The logical solution is for everyone to join OMG.  my 2 cents.  The more people that pull together the better.  Then, people that cause dissension should be kicked from OMG... cast out the bad seeds. 

yes all who get cast out are sent to the bad seeds clan and they are only alloud to play with who ever is in that clan

May 16, 2010 9:29:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How about just a giant circle-jerk? Alright, everyone reach to the right.

May 16, 2010 9:32:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Im assuming you're talking about passing bongs correct Teseer?

May 16, 2010 9:34:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

*cough*

Of course...

May 16, 2010 11:33:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting howboutnoooo,
the gm clan is dead it has merged with omg i will hear no more and will not be reasoned with

Actually no.  And Ninki do you mean fixing this up for me and removing yourself and whoever has followed you from the list of members so that I don't have to make a new thread? 

May 17, 2010 12:06:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Proof of our might for those who think GM is dead:

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=125187

May 17, 2010 1:17:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Let me give everyone a timeline for what happened to make this clear.

Koush creates boxxy clan as a joke, and Renz joins in. I still considered Renz to be part of GM but I know him and koush are pretty good buddies so I thought a compromise was a good idea.

Shane leaves the clan, then Mith follows. With those two leaving, Orcun decides he does not want to get involved in this whole ruckus so he removes himself from the clan.

Which in turn leaves magnus, Zen_God, Janook and me as actual members. Janook is often MIA so I end up with MAGNUS and Zen_God as the only active members. The ironic thing is, by trying to take away this "power" that I initially didn't have in the first place, I ended up with the clan to myself. I didn't get a hold of magnus although I've constantly tried. I spoke with Zen_God and the best route to take was to reform the clan into something bigger and better. So in that sense, yes, GM has now been changed and merged with OMG. While Shane you might not approve, at the time of the decision you were not part of the clan so then clearly you wouldn't have a say anyway.

So now you've decided to return to GM, but in my view GM has actually been changed altogether. What you'll have to do in theory is to start a new clan.

May 17, 2010 1:35:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
Proof of our might for those who think GM is dead:

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=125187

this is not proof this is people masqurading around with the gm tag in there names

May 17, 2010 2:05:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

reform the clan into something bigger and better. So in that sense, yes, GM has no been changed and merged with OMG.

So you're really going to be difficult and force me to make a new thread?  You won't just remove yours and zen_god's names for me?

May 17, 2010 2:08:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ninki - would you change the name of your thread to something else (say OLD GM or something to that effect) and let him start from scratch?  That's probably the easiest solution. 

May 17, 2010 5:55:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^I would like to leave this thread alone as a piece of history for myself. Yes I'm sentimental like that but GM was my baby haha.

I'm also not being difficult, creating a new clan is quite simple - I did it in less than 30 minutes. You'll also have to remove more than 2 names. Furthermore you'll also have to keep finding me everytime you want to update the OP.

You can start your new clan but this one belongs here.

May 17, 2010 9:00:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

I'm glad you admitted this yourself, makes it a little more obvious how the two of you together managed to piss me off enough to leave GM in the first place.  People don't see the conversations that take place on vent though.

Let's tell everyone exactly what happened.

You: Tell Jona he sucks.

Me: Why? Tell him yourself. Stop being so mean to him.

You: Tell Jona he's a noob.

Me: No.

You: Ok I'm leaving GM until you admit that Jona is terrible.

Me: Ok.

The end.

Anything else you want to add?

May 17, 2010 9:28:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_NinkiCZ,

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 66
I'm glad you admitted this yourself, makes it a little more obvious how the two of you together managed to piss me off enough to leave GM in the first place.  People don't see the conversations that take place on vent though.

Let's tell everyone exactly what happened.

You: Tell Jona he sucks.

Me: Why? Tell him yourself. Stop being so mean to him.

You: Tell Jona he's a noob.

Me: No.

You: Ok I'm leaving GM until you admit that Jona is terrible.

Me: Ok.

The end.

Anything else you want to add?

So ninki the drama queen, only exceeded by jona as queen of the drama queens behaved perfectly rationally in a disagreement involving her drama queen leader?  Lol is this really the position you're taking?  It's disappointing to watch you easily weave such intricate webs of lies and deceit but it could make you a lot of money one day as a publicist, I say skip this psychology nonsense and move on to what you truly have a gift for.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.