The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Hypothetical

By on April 3, 2010 5:45:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Let's say money is not a factor.  What would be your ultimate UB build?  I'm talking about a beast that is a TOTAL bad ass, a TANK that would slice through every single DG's like warm butter and devestate structures into tooth picks.  I'm talking about a beast so deadly, that just his presence alone would make you run to momma.  What type of armor, boots, gloves, artifacts would you use to create this beast?

+2 Karma | 8 Replies
April 3, 2010 6:36:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Alll artifacts baby!

all father's ring

bulwark of the ages

ashkandor

girdle of the giants

mageslayer

deathbringer

cloak of elfinkind

stormbringer

No need to have ports / locks / sigils.  You have over 10000 hp @ lvl 20 with 25% dmg reduction from bulwark + acclimation, 25% dodge (AF ring / cloak), and 24% lifesteal (ashkandor / mageslayer).  If you need to run someone down, you have 45% movement speed + a short warp (10% talented, 15% AF ring, 20% cloak).  That also helps so that you can use beastial wrath and still catch them.  You also have infinite mana to use beastial wrath and grasp (70% mana regen from stormbringer, 25 mps from AF ring, and the key: 10% dmg returned as mana from stormbringer).  Plus you fucking cleave people with your ridiculous weapon damage (100% chance to cleave w/ girdle)... +381 weapon dmg through stats and most of the items, a 4x crit, and 65% increased weapon damage through beastial wrath which is up full time if you have a cooldown flag (-15% flag, -15% from stormbringer, -20% staff of renewal = 50% reduced from 20 sec, lasts 10 sec).. did I mention capped attack speed increase?

The build is:  Acclimation, Maxed ooze, maxed beastial wrath, maxed stats, 1 pt foul grasp.  Staff of renewal favor.

Unfortunately, you will never get this ever.  Well.. unless you did like.. a 5v5 on zikurat starting at lvl 20, 25000g, income on high, and told your teammates to buy you an artifact or two each with their starting gold  Actually.. that would be like autowin since you could just grab everything then run to the citadel and take it down in a couple seconds regardless of anything the other team did (i.e. 5 of them try to kill you through the towers with w/e items they have).  That actually sounds hilarious

April 3, 2010 9:33:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[quote]Unfortunately, you will never get this ever.[/quote[

At least not in an online game you won't

Also, the feed 1 player tactic in high gold games works phenomenally well with sedna believe it or not. Stack hps items with bulwark and she becomes literally invincible. 

April 4, 2010 7:19:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting RAWRRRR,
Alll artifacts baby!

all father's ring

bulwark of the ages

ashkandor

girdle of the giants

mageslayer

deathbringer

cloak of elfinkind

stormbringer

No need to have ports / locks / sigils.  You have over 10000 hp @ lvl 20 with 25% dmg reduction from bulwark + acclimation, 25% dodge (AF ring / cloak), and 24% lifesteal (ashkandor / mageslayer).  If you need to run someone down, you have 45% movement speed + a short warp (10% talented, 15% AF ring, 20% cloak).  That also helps so that you can use beastial wrath and still catch them.  You also have infinite mana to use beastial wrath and grasp (70% mana regen from stormbringer, 25 mps from AF ring, and the key: 10% dmg returned as mana from stormbringer).  Plus you fucking cleave people with your ridiculous weapon damage (100% chance to cleave w/ girdle)... +381 weapon dmg through stats and most of the items, a 4x crit, and 65% increased weapon damage through beastial wrath which is up full time if you have a cooldown flag (-15% flag, -15% from stormbringer, -20% staff of renewal = 50% reduced from 20 sec, lasts 10 sec).. did I mention capped attack speed increase?

The build is:  Acclimation, Maxed ooze, maxed beastial wrath, maxed stats, 1 pt foul grasp.  Staff of renewal favor.

Unfortunately, you will never get this ever.  Well.. unless you did like.. a 5v5 on zikurat starting at lvl 20, 25000g, income on high, and told your teammates to buy you an artifact or two each with their starting gold  Actually.. that would be like autowin since you could just grab everything then run to the citadel and take it down in a couple seconds regardless of anything the other team did (i.e. 5 of them try to kill you through the towers with w/e items they have).  That actually sounds hilarious

Have you tried using bracelet of rage with beast wrath? With that i got 1200 weapon damage. Cuts down health like crazy.

April 4, 2010 7:31:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ya I thought about the bracelet in the build.. but, this would be a more rounded build.  If they can't outrun you then sure, gogo bracelet instead of cloak, but this covers for if they have speed too.  Plus with the extra speed you can beastial wrath and still be right on top of them a second later.  3 pts diseased claws is an alternative to the last 3 ranks of stats as well.

Anyway, depends on the game.. might pick bracelet instead of cloak and posssibly j-treads instead of mageslayer.  meh  There shouldnt really be a ton of chasing down with this build anyway... mostly for crystal killing as they won't be able to get far from their crystal

April 4, 2010 8:26:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

True it depends on alot of things.

Btw splitshadow yes you can get all this stuff on an online game. I recently played a 1 vs 1 and got ashkandor, bulwark of ages, deathbringer and godplate. I was reg and he was beast .

April 4, 2010 9:19:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Passfail,
True it depends on alot of things.

Btw splitshadow yes you can get all this stuff on an online game. I recently played a 1 vs 1 and got ashkandor, bulwark of ages, deathbringer and godplate. I was reg and he was beast .

U played against a noob thats didnt quit ? Or fifth rich + high gold income ??

April 4, 2010 10:48:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't see this game you speak of in your gamelist.  Link?

April 5, 2010 7:31:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hehe yes he was a noob but here is the link anyway:

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1325482/player/75800/

He purchased priests and angels early which i fould feed on.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.