The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Incorrect Password or Username

Clearly it isn't.

By on April 1, 2010 2:41:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

n00bCensored

Join Date 05/2009

After the game crashes or I'm logged out unexpectedly, I am not able to re-log in. The error message that pops up is Invalid username and/or password. After checking my login credentials on the forum and on Impulse, this is clearly not the problem. My first assumption is that the game is keeping me from re-logging in until my previous connection is terminated. I don't think this is the problem anymore as sometimes I can't play for thirty minutes to an hour because of it. If anyone has any ideas, they will be much appreciated. I really wish a Demigod official would help me out with this if the problem isn't resolved soon. If it isn't resolved soon, I'll be contacting Stardock but I don't see much help for me in the future.

Thanks in advance.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 1, 2010 3:03:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Help is near!  I've had this problem many times.. figured out the easiest way to resolve it is to close demigod, and close Impulse.  Wait 15 seconds, then start up Impulse / Demigod.  Try logging in.  That has worked for me almost every time (if it doesn't.. I rinse / repeat, but wait like 30 seconds).

Weird I know.. but I've waited a long time just spamming my info to login with no success.  I've tried closing and reopening demigod multiple times with no success.  But.. closing Demigod AND Impulse + waiting = win.  gl hf.

April 1, 2010 5:25:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting RAWRRRR,
Help is near!  I've had this problem many times.. figured out the easiest way to resolve it is to close demigod, and close Impulse.  Wait 15 seconds, then start up Impulse / Demigod.  Try logging in.  That has worked for me almost every time (if it doesn't.. I rinse / repeat, but wait like 30 seconds).

Weird I know.. but I've waited a long time just spamming my info to login with no success.  I've tried closing and reopening demigod multiple times with no success.  But.. closing Demigod AND Impulse + waiting = win.  gl hf.

I usually close both Impulse and Demigod, but don't wait at all. Next time I'll try waiting a good bit before opening them again.

April 8, 2010 9:19:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ive had this happen and usually I dont have to close demigod, if i enter a single player skirmish game and then just end the game a few seconds after it has begun I can re-log in to the internet fine after that... not sure why it works but it has for me

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000171   Page Render Time: