The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Rise of the Queen.

By on March 10, 2010 3:47:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OMG_blackmage

Join Date 06/2009
+42

I already know what you all are thinking; “Oh, no here comes synn again with another glorification of QoT!” Or, “here he goes again yelling boost QoT.” Well, guess what? You damn sure are right; here are some Ideas I’d like to see done to queen to make her not just more unique, but player friendly.

Note just to get people to stop bitching about it; stop all minions but shamblers from attacking the citadel, lets also stop all assassins from being able to buy creep upgrades.

Entourage: Returned to normal, take tribute break it apart and spread it throughout entourage.

Shambler: Give shamblers the ability to capture flags, but only if the maximum number you can summon is on that flag (to stop people from splitting the shamblers up and dominating the map…yea I’ll do it too if I could!) But the flag capture process is 5x slower than a actual demigod, but the process drops each leave in shamblers.

Level 3 shield: Make it reduce the amount of damage done by 25% for Queen only, but 15% on other demigods. Keep the adsorption rate the same

Level  4: Make it reflect a percentage of damage back onto the attacking demigod(S) of the damage do. Mist does not negate the effect.

Open form: Increase AA range to 17-20, gives armor piercing trait, Increase AA speed and movement speed.

That is all for now and yea no tentacle rape sedna…this time!

Locked Post 27 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 5, 2010 2:48:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
Unless you cheap out and use the in-game graphics engine like a lot of games do.

Yeah, I really like WoW, too.

April 5, 2010 7:48:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cost, Quality, and Time. That is it basically.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: