The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

2v2..sort of

By on February 27, 2010 4:37:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok..so this is a 2v2..and, my ally chose sedna, his 3RD ONLINE GAME ever..he was using yeti's and NOT USING HEAL..i didn't get healed once or did i see him heal himself once, he fed the enemy like crazy, but we still won..haha

[url=http://www.xfire.com/profile/spaceinvaderz/screenshots/?view#92876380][/url]

[url=http://www.xfire.com/profile/spaceinvaderz/screenshots/?view#92876368][/url]

+3 Karma | 16 Replies
February 27, 2010 7:46:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good job

February 27, 2010 9:10:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lmao. Do you have the replay? I'd pay to see that.

February 27, 2010 10:19:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That had to have been Peterdumptruck's worst game ever lol. Grats, you thrashed a Tier 2 player.

February 27, 2010 2:20:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

haha yea thanks

and sorry i forgot to save the replay

February 27, 2010 2:23:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Damn. That's of been the first thing on my mind, lol!

Im a whore with replays

February 27, 2010 3:16:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

peter propably rage afked when it wasnt going as he expected. he does that.

and dont give too much about that tier x thread.

February 27, 2010 3:55:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

since peter=minions and oc>minions oc>peter even with a total noob on your team.

Any other dg would have been owned.  GOOD JOB PLAYING OC!

February 27, 2010 4:06:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nah, when we had 10 warscore and they had 8, and we had giants and were starting to push they both conceded, or i think 1 rage quitted and then the other conceded right after

and yea i usually save replays i just forgot for some reason this time

and thanks magnus, but i don't remember him using minions much, aside from monks, maybe he thought it would be an easy game so he tried a new strat or something

February 27, 2010 4:10:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ErnieDavis,
nah, when we had 10 warscore and they had 8, and we had giants and were starting to push they both conceded, or i think 1 rage quitted and then the other conceded right after

and yea i usually save replays i just forgot for some reason this time

and thanks magnus, but i don't remember him using minions much, aside from monks, maybe he thought it would be an easy game so he tried a new strat or something

He only uses minions for ereb and oak I'm pretty sure.

February 28, 2010 9:27:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ernie, fantastic job. Ignore people who start going off on how DG choices make everything. Its all how you play and you obviously played fantastic.

February 28, 2010 4:53:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gm-magnus333,
since peter=minions and oc>minions oc>peter even with a total noob on your team.

Any other dg would have been owned.  GOOD JOB PLAYING OC!

You've clearly never seen his Regulus... no minions there.

February 28, 2010 9:57:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
Ernie, fantastic job. Ignore people who start going off on how DG choices make everything. Its all how you play and you obviously played fantastic.

haha thanks man

March 1, 2010 12:20:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You beat Peter? That's hilarious! Ernie, you made my day. Peter lost with a noob that fed 9 times on the other team. Lol.

March 1, 2010 3:33:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yea lol i was just as surprised as you

March 4, 2010 10:32:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Am i dreaming? Peter not playing oak or erebus?

March 4, 2010 11:29:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah I wouldn't be terribly proud, peter was erebus/oak lol

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.