The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Inex0rable slowing down the game On Purpose

admitedly so

By on February 22, 2010 3:30:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

So I was playing a game with Inex0rable and we were losing, when at one point BOTH of his allies disconnected. It really sucked, and I was wondering how many times this has happened to me, (a lot actually), when he said that he wants us (me and my team) to concede, because he would win anyway.

Since nobody has done that for me, and I have lost many games because 1 or 2 allies disconnected, I told him that I will NOT concede.

And then....Inex0rable slowe the game like hell, like 2 FPS for example, and he admited doing it, because he said he wants us to either concede or cause an Invalid Error.

I told him that I dont know how to cause an error ("I am not a cheater like you"), and that I will not concede. he finally gave up, when he realised he cant cause the game NOT to count, and conceded. The whole slowing down thing lasted about 10 minutes, just for the record (thank god).

Here are 2 sshots:

inex.jpg

inex2.jpg

These kind of players totally destroy the game and I wish everybody would just play to have fun, its a game after all

+160 Karma | 11 Replies
February 22, 2010 3:42:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I can't believe you were playing regulus... I would have demanded you concede too!

February 22, 2010 5:59:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gm-magnus333,
I can't believe you were playing regulus... I would have demanded you concede too!

LOL

February 22, 2010 10:35:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If there were a ban hammer, it should go bang bang.

February 22, 2010 1:42:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Inex0rable is squirrel boy from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XQEDRHFhs&feature=PlayList&p=B7CEFA1BA0BA2695&index=0&playnext=1

He admitted it to me after he made a 30 min game take an hour and a half to finish. He was angry because his teammates rage quit due to him feeding.  And his story was that he was only feeding because the game was already slightly laggy.  So he made it worse which I believe he does by streaming a bunch of things and killing his available bandwidth.  He's a fairly good player and unfortunately Canadian but he's a little too serious about his gaming and I've avoided him since.  It's not  as funny when he's just typing and freaking out like it is when you can see him on youtube.

February 22, 2010 2:09:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, I just wanted to warn people about him. He apparently does that kind of stuff often, so...

Anyway, he has another account named SStarkiller. I suggest avoid playing with him.

February 22, 2010 4:04:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
Inex0rable is squirrel boy from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XQEDRHFhs&feature=PlayList&p=B7CEFA1BA0BA2695&index=0&playnext=1

He admitted it to me after he made a 30 min game take an hour and a half to finish. He was angry because his teammates rage quit due to him feeding.  And his story was that he was only feeding because the game was already slightly laggy.  So he made it worse which I believe he does by streaming a bunch of things and killing his available bandwidth.  He's a fairly good player and unfortunately Canadian but he's a little too serious about his gaming and I've avoided him since.  It's not  as funny when he's just typing and freaking out like it is when you can see him on youtube.

WHAT!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! CANADIAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING CANADIAN YOU BASTARD -.- being american is so much worse

February 22, 2010 4:12:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
February 22, 2010 5:26:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Shadow_of_Light,

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 4Inex0rable is squirrel boy from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XQEDRHFhs&feature=PlayList&p=B7CEFA1BA0BA2695&index=0&playnext=1

WHAT!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! CANADIAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING CANADIAN YOU BASTARD -.- being american is so much worse

Hahaha I'm Canadian too.  I'm saying it's unfortunate that he is because he's such a jerk which reflects poorly on us.

February 22, 2010 6:19:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Inex is a bastard without manner - that´s what I have to say to this guy !

February 22, 2010 7:54:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It does suck though when players drop from your team when you're winning the match.  And then you proceed to lose because AI can't compete against real people...  

But slowing down the game is over the top.  

Despite this, Inexorable/Sstarkiller is actually a really good player :/.  He wins so much anyway he should just accept the odd loss.

February 24, 2010 4:50:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah he should be banned for this.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.