The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The best Bug Ever

Anyone have any ideas?

By on February 21, 2010 6:37:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So I host a game (in lobby), we all chill out for a bit, but instead of it freezing and the host having to re-start demigod (what my old computer did frequently), on the new pc it will not remove names from the list of people connected (after they leave) and sometimes will only have people connect to only me.  So the lobby is bugged everyone pushed back and life is dandy... only everyone who was in my game when it happened has to re-start demigod once if not twice before they can join or host a new lobby....  So if anyone has ANY ideas I'd be much appreciative... I re-installed demigod trying to fix a crash and the "silent silence" issue.

+4 Karma | 1 Reply
February 22, 2010 6:10:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, this happened to us all, today and yesterday. Its not your pc's fault, its SD servers or something

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.