The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Talk about anything here.

Locked Post 7785 Replies +2 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Azriel15
Altaux
June 11, 2010 10:57:56 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

good morning

June 11, 2010 1:47:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ahhhh my neigbors new puppy died

iwaz so cute i watched it crawl around when it was born i heldz it i baby satz it and itz gone

June 11, 2010 3:27:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ok that is creepy, I don't remember posting the thing back a page... Especially not the wierd opening bit

From now on, I log my account off after I finish...

June 11, 2010 3:58:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

lol you dont remember posting something

*aims shotgun at snipe* they are not real dude don't become another me!

June 11, 2010 4:21:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Daq li a Dagail

June 11, 2010 4:27:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Luna

scorat

Locorda

June 11, 2010 4:27:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

June 11, 2010 4:35:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It means Death is Darkness

June 11, 2010 4:36:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Next one means But Light Screams Louder

June 11, 2010 4:36:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

and theoretically no, i didn't used to

June 11, 2010 5:11:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,

Quoting Azrael15, reply 4874

Quoting Whiskey144,
reply 4871

Quoting Alpha_003_Snipe, reply 4870Hmm... What if Azrael's not real? I mean, he acts the wierdest out of everyone on the Chatroom.

As wierd as this may sound, of course Azrael EXISTS. Of course, he's also NOT whatever it is he claims he is, and additionally he's a heretic.

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | I walk the Mirror's Edge.

like i said Whiskey...believe what you will...your own beliefs are not my problem, believe in a god or not, Angel or not.

And Alpha...i'm real...it's not acting weird...it's acting like me

Azrael, what you fail to understand is that it's not "I don't believe in God/a god/angels/whatever". I fully believe in God. It's just that according to my beliefs (which I accept as utterly right), and your statements, you're a heretic.

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | I walk the Mirror's Edge.

Whiskey...it's not about what you believe anymore...it's about how you use the knowledge you already have to help create a better world, what you fail to understand. Look around you, do you see the ashes of this war hungry planet the knowledge lost daily between every mind lost in battle. I don't care what you believe, i don't care if you do not believe i am an Angel. I am, and i'm here now.

June 11, 2010 5:17:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

az dude that post was forever ago man

June 11, 2010 5:22:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And i just replied to it now, no matter how long a post is...it makes no difference it means the same as it did then

June 11, 2010 5:24:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You looking for a fight... Huh!!!!

Well do not do it here please

Povoking whiskey will not help.

Arguing with whiskey will not help.

Ignoring whiskey will not help.

Chatting with Whiskey will not help.

So what do you do with whiskey you ask.

You drink it silly.

hmmmm thats strong

I feel.....funneh

June 11, 2010 5:26:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

if i was looking for a fight, it would've already come and gone

June 11, 2010 5:28:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Daq li a Dagail

Luna Scorat Locorda

June 11, 2010 5:28:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

azrael dude comeon peace has been restored just have a drink and chill  

June 11, 2010 5:35:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Peace, in your mind yes....out in real world, peace will never be restored if you do not think of how to restore it.

June 11, 2010 5:38:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i ment on the fourms mr. serious

June 11, 2010 5:42:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Azrael15,
Peace, in your mind yes....out in real world, peace will never be restored if you do not think of how to restore it.

As far as see it..the world can do what it wants. Just stay away from my yard.

June 11, 2010 5:45:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Now where's Morph? We can't have a peace/war discussion without him.

June 11, 2010 5:45:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

lol good 1 alt

June 11, 2010 5:50:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

burp

June 11, 2010 5:52:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

*shoots of shotgun* WTH!!! oh damn it fear dont do that

June 11, 2010 5:53:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Azrael15,
Daq li a Dagail

Luna Scorat Locorda

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000703   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.