The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Talk about anything here.

Locked Post 7785 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 3, 2010 9:54:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Altaux,
+20 karma to the next 2 posters if they can name my favourite char in the show

I have never watched the series, but just looking at the pic of the main chars, I would say Michael Westen.

"Mr Anderson, welcome back....we missed you...."

June 3, 2010 9:54:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Linie de fiecare data cand fac prieteni ai venit ne dezvaluie si surubul tot ce faceti asta va rog sa va spuneti-mi

June 3, 2010 9:56:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,

*veins pop out in sheer, true, fury* HOW DARE YOU CLAIM TO BE THE ANGEL OF DEATH! HOW DARE YOU CLAIM TO BE AN ANGEL AT ALL!

I will not stand silent at this BLATANT HERESY! Perhaps you do not understand that most of the angels that walk upon the Earth ARE FALLEN!

PERHAPS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT AN ANGEL WOULD NOT TELL US HE WAS AN ANGEL BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT BE ON THE INTERNET!!!!

PERHAPS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT GOD HIMSELF HAS NO NEED TO BOTHER WITH THE INTERNET!

THAT YOU EVEN DARE TO SUGGEST THAT YOU ARE AN ANGEL, AND NOT ONLY AN ANGEL, BUT THE ANGEL OF DEATH, IS SUCH A BLATANT HERESY THAT I CAN BARELY STAND TO READ YOU POSTS!!

CURSE YOUR SOUL, MAY YOU FOREVER BURN IN THE FIERY LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | SUCH HERESIES!! *BLAM*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Everything Whiskey said = WIN

Definitely without a doubt Whiskey earns

June 3, 2010 9:59:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting skidiantasa,
Linie de fiecare data cand fac prieteni ai venit ne dezvaluie si surubul tot ce faceti asta va rog sa va spuneti-mi

= "Line each time you come to make friends and screw reveals everything you do that please tell me"

Google translator FOR THE FAIL

June 3, 2010 10:00:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

little tigress i'm sorry i dint know eagle would act this way. i truly did not.

June 3, 2010 10:15:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

Quoting Whiskey144,
reply 4448

*veins pop out in sheer, true, fury* HOW DARE YOU CLAIM TO BE THE ANGEL OF DEATH! HOW DARE YOU CLAIM TO BE AN ANGEL AT ALL!

I will not stand silent at this BLATANT HERESY! Perhaps you do not understand that most of the angels that walk upon the Earth ARE FALLEN!

PERHAPS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT AN ANGEL WOULD NOT TELL US HE WAS AN ANGEL BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT BE ON THE INTERNET!!!!

PERHAPS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT GOD HIMSELF HAS NO NEED TO BOTHER WITH THE INTERNET!

THAT YOU EVEN DARE TO SUGGEST THAT YOU ARE AN ANGEL, AND NOT ONLY AN ANGEL, BUT THE ANGEL OF DEATH, IS SUCH A BLATANT HERESY THAT I CAN BARELY STAND TO READ YOU POSTS!!

CURSE YOUR SOUL, MAY YOU FOREVER BURN IN THE FIERY LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Everything Whiskey said = WIN

Definitely without a doubt Whiskey earns

Of course, I truly do believe that that Azrael dude is spouting heresy.

Quoting life_weaver,

I'm going to extrapolate here, and say-

"Little Tigress"=Skidi

"Eage"=Azrael

@life_weaver- PLEASE tell me where Azrael really lives, because I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to commit such things as would make the war crimes that are decried in the Geneva Conventions look like poking somebody in the eye.

On that note, Azrael's skull would make a nice start for my Skull Throne. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | The cake is a lie. | CURSE YOUR SOULS!

June 3, 2010 10:17:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

^^^^^^^^^^^^all ah this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

June 3, 2010 10:20:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

"Line each time you come to make friends and screw reveals everything you do that please tell me"

Google translator FOR THE FAIL

Or skidi is messing up the typing due to rage

June 3, 2010 10:22:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ohhhhh but its too late. You probly did not know this but whiskey and morph are CIA. Such Heresies do not go unpunished. Soon as we trace his internet connection. Well.......

June 3, 2010 10:27:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm sorry Whiskey, but I HAVE to do this:

Quoting Whiskey144,

= WIN

Quoting Whiskey144,

@life_weaver- PLEASE tell me where Azrael really lives, because I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to commit such things as would make the war crimes that are decried in the Geneva Conventions look like poking somebody in the eye.

On that note, Azrael's skull would make a nice start for my Skull Throne. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | The cake is a lie. | CURSE YOUR SOULS!

= WIN

June 3, 2010 10:27:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

lay a hand on azrael and i will run you all through

June 3, 2010 10:34:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@Azriel:

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TO COME HERE AND CALL YOURSELF AN ANGEL?

I wish there were places for people like you, for SUCH intolerable HERESIES! Such delusional people like you. 

Oh wait.....there are places for these things. They are called mental institutions, and I am wondering which one has Azriel escaped from. Because you, my "friend", (Azriel), are a complete, total, NUTCASE. I mean, not partially crazy or something like that, but truly, completely 100% INSANE.

Or Altaux is correct, and you have smoked waaaaaaaaay too much weed in your life. Yeah, I have never smoked in my life, but I guess these things in high dosages might create some hallucinations, right?

Then again, Whiskey is correct. You should be burned at the stake for this HERESY.

June 3, 2010 10:34:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting skidiantasa,

What will you do exactly?

Wait.....let me rephrase the question: What CAN you do exactly?

June 3, 2010 10:35:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

O and karma for post 4444

cmon

June 3, 2010 10:36:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

Quoting skidiantasa,
reply 4461

What will you do exactly?

Wait.....let me rephrase the question: What CAN you do exactly?]

Heat beam eyes.

Or zombie vision

June 3, 2010 10:38:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Altaux,

Heat beam eyes.

Or zombie vision

LOL

Quoting Altaux,

cmon

4444? Who got it?

June 3, 2010 10:40:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i hate you all this whole time i finally found a place where im not judged and then crow you have to come along and bring azrael and ruin it all you always ruin every thing how do you keep finding me any way why dont you all go away and wheres huskey hes probably the only person out of you three who can pretend to be normal you always do this

June 3, 2010 10:46:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Altaux,

cmon

Altaux, even though you double posted to get #4444, I would give you karma, but nobody has given me any for #21000 in the Ban game, which I think deserve it.

Besides, we didnt say that same numbers i.e. 3333, 4444, deserve karma, but ok.

June 3, 2010 10:48:08 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting skidiantasa,

Quoting skidiantasa,
i hate you all this whole time i finally found a place where im not judged and then crow you have to come along and bring azrael and ruin it all you always ruin every thing how do you keep finding me any way why dont you all go away and wheres huskey hes probably the only person out of you three who can pretend to be normal you always do this

You know I find it highly oxymoronic, contradictive, and amsuing that within about 10 posts you say "don't lay a hand on Azrael" (who said I was going to lay a hand on him? I was thinking of things that had to do more with implements of torture), and then you say that he ruins everything.

FYI, normality/normalcy is a perception of every person, everywhere. I think that some of the things I do are completely normal, but I'm certain that the majority of the population would disagree.

After all, the Red Ones Go Fastuh, the Blue Ones Are Luckier, I Need Moar Dakka, Me Snazzgun Needs More Flash, And Me Stabby Bits Need Some Humie Blood.

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | BEHOLD THE POWER OF MADNESS

June 3, 2010 10:49:28 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

Quoting Altaux,
reply 4464

cmon

Altaux, even though you double posted to get #4444, I would give you karma, but nobody has given me any for #21000 in the Ban game, which I think deserve it.

Besides, we didnt say that same numbers i.e. 3333, 4444, deserve karma, but ok.

WRONG. Somebody did give you karma for Post #21000 in the Ban Game.

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | Kill the Mutant, Burn the Heretic, Purge the Unclean.

June 3, 2010 10:50:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

WARHAMMER 40,000

It either fucks you up, or makes you awesome. Sometimes it does both.

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | Witness the Power of Chaos.

June 3, 2010 10:57:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,

You know I find it highly oxymoronic, contradictive, and amsuing that within about 10 posts you say "don't lay a hand on Azrael" (who said I was going to lay a hand on him? I was thinking of things that had to do more with implements of torture), and then you say that he ruins everything.

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!

ROFLMAO  Damn! Whiskey, that was just awesome. I know that you werent joking, but this is probably the best line of the day!

LOLZ Definitely I know, I already gave you karma for the previous posts, but this was just pure WIN

June 3, 2010 10:59:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,

WRONG. Somebody did give you karma for Post #21000 in the Ban Game.

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath." | Kill the Mutant, Burn the Heretic, Purge the Unclean.

Oh, thank you

But I think Altaux was correct. We should get karma for replies with all 4 numbers the same (like 4444).

Anyway, Altaux

June 3, 2010 11:01:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ima sleep on this and crow you beter get huskey on here at least he acts normal

June 3, 2010 11:04:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yawn

Night

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time: