Demigod Limerick Contest! [CLOSED]

Congrats Fuzzy Logic!

By on February 12, 2010 12:43:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Rosco_P

Join Date 07/2009
+191

I have, in my possesion, a 75% off coupon for Demigod.  Rather than just give it away, I figured I'd make you guys work for it!  Not too hard, though, because where's the fun in that.  All you have to do is make a limerick somehow involving Demigod.  I'll read them, and give the author of the best one the coupon.  If you're not familiar with the form of a limerick, you can check Wikipedia, or check out my example:

If Demigod catches your eye,
But seems to expensive to buy,
Just write a few lines,
But make sure that it rhymes,
Or your chances, you can kiss goodbye!

Rules:

- KEEP IT CLEAN!  No one should be from Nantucket.  No one should be named Buck.  No one should own a glass bowl.
- KEEP IT NICE!  That means no flaming, or anything else of that nature.  Good natured ribbing, however, will be allowed, if you keep the emphasis on 'good'.
- Keep the discussion on point.
- You can submit as many as you'd like.
- [edit] It will go on as long as I feel like it.
- Don't make me delete posts.  I don't like doing it, but I will clean house if needed.

Let the rhyming begin!

Locked Post 7 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 12, 2010 4:40:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I honestly did not expect to behold "Demigod" and "limerick" in the same sentence together.

Had to click this thread.

February 14, 2010 4:39:01 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sounds like fun but I'm exceptionally poor at poetry. Looking forward to reading what others can come up with though.

/popcorn.

February 14, 2010 8:11:15 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I was kind of hoping for a little bigger of a turn out...  I'll keep it up for a few more days, maybe someone will come up with something.  I am eternally hopeful!

February 14, 2010 9:10:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wish I was creative enough, lol. That side of my brain doesn't work. I think it happened when I dove into a pool that was shallower then I thought.

February 14, 2010 10:43:02 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Demi's an interesting game,
Not even a little bit lame.
It gets very frightening,
With thunder and lightening,
Causing oodles of mahem and maim...

February 14, 2010 3:11:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah we all support this contest.

February 16, 2010 3:42:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

OK, well, I tried.  Looks like Fuzzy gets a coupon!  Check your PM...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.