The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

URGENT PROBLEM: Servers May be Down

By on February 11, 2010 9:22:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I could not host a game, Epiphenomenon could not host a game, and neither of us could join the only game online, you guys probably know about this, but I just wanted to make sure in case someone spilled orange juice on the impulse servers and isn't owning up to it.

+29 Karma | 2 Replies
February 11, 2010 9:26:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It seems that this is the case. Now I can't have fun during my snow day.

February 12, 2010 11:58:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Some stuff had to be suddenly moved in the datacenter late last night. Should be happy now.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.