The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

DOTA COPIES DEMIGOD!!!1!

By on February 11, 2010 7:21:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok this is a MUST READ people, as soon as I saw this I lol'd

http://www.playdota.com/forums/blogs/icefrog/705/small-update/

capture points...!

rofl

Discuss.

+7 Karma | 69 Replies
February 11, 2010 9:50:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey not all of us Halo kids are bad

February 11, 2010 9:59:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry Shiro, it's the 99% that give the rest of you a bad name.

February 11, 2010 11:17:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,

Why are you even here? We don't care about DotA, LoL, or whatever. This is demigod and if you don't like it then that is your problem.

Im sorry, where exactly did I say I didnt enjoy Demigod?

Go level your readingskills, preferably get them to atleast level1.

February 11, 2010 11:26:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sevenix,

Quoting synnworld, reply 12
 Why are you even here? We don't care about DotA, LoL, or whatever. This is demigod and if you don't like it then that is your problem.

Oh whatever, just go play DotA, mate

February 11, 2010 11:27:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sevenix,

Quoting synnworld, reply 12

Seeing how I can reply to the pointless insult and idiotic. I think you should just step down and stop before you hurt yourself.

February 12, 2010 8:20:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-morpheas768,

Oh whatever, just go play DotA, mate

Wtf would I do that, I hate dota, Did you even read my original reply?

And synnworld, you started the hostilities just because you were unable to comprehend the writing of my thread, you are the one that should have stepped down Before you posted a snap comment at me.

So now, Try reading my reply again.

See How I Hate HoN?

See How I Hate DoTA?

See How I somewhat enjoy LoL ?

Alot on this forum knows I love Demigod and played it alot from start, Im in the freaking game credits ffs.

So wtf are you treating me as if I just told you to feck off?

February 12, 2010 9:11:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It smells like sex in here.

February 12, 2010 9:37:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
It smells like sex in here.

LMAO

February 12, 2010 10:08:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sevenix, go play your DOTA and stop trolling our forums!  Geez! 

February 12, 2010 10:27:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Clique....BOOM!!!!

February 12, 2010 1:13:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sevenix,

And synnworld, you started the hostilities just because you were unable to comprehend the writing of my thread, you are the one that should have stepped down Before you posted a snap comment at me.
Hostile, HA! I wasn't being hostile I was just telling you how it is. It is you who turned to trying to insult me not the other way around, so stop hutting yourself and just play some demigod.

February 12, 2010 1:27:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,

Your reply has nothing at all to do with my post, so all that is left is hostility.

Explain to me what made you type all that and I may change my mind, untill then I urge you to once again re-read my post.

The big problem here seems to lie in the fact that you obviously got the faulty impression I think Demigod is crap, and that HoN is awesomen when in reality the reverse is true which you can easily reason out from my post if you would only read it.

February 12, 2010 1:40:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Demigod has less than 1000 players online at peak times.
HoN has 40,000+ players online in the evenings (IN CLOSED BETA).

Obviously HoN is crap, and will never have any professional tournaments or sponsored teams.

O WAIT

February 12, 2010 1:42:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sevenix,

The big problem here seems to lie in the fact that you obviously got the faulty impression I think Demigod is crap, and that HoN is awesomen when in reality the reverse is true which you can easily reason out from my post if you would only read it.

Even if this was true it would be simple to correct someone without turning to insulting them, or did you not comprehend that? The fact you turned to insulting just did nothing but drawn out some bullcrap that could have be settled in less then a minute.

February 12, 2010 1:43:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you like it so much then marry it. I am pretty sure it may know oral.

February 12, 2010 1:58:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,

Even if this was true it would be simple to correct someone without turning to insulting them, or did you not comprehend that?

And still you were fast enough taking to insults yourself. That I replied with a quite harsh correction for you after your first reply didn't seem to change that fact.

And why are you even here, go play HoN if you love it so much.

February 12, 2010 2:04:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sevenix,

Quoting synnworld, reply 40
Even if this was true it would be simple to correct someone without turning to insulting them, or did you not comprehend that?
And still you were fast enough taking to insults yourself. That I replied with a quite harsh correction for you after your first reply didnt seem to change that fact.

And why are you even here, go play HoN if you love it so much.
Harsh correction! No you replied with a pointless insult which I'm beginning to think that is your first reaction. You can't try to turn this into synn is the bad guy, or synn this and synn that. All you are really doing continue todrawn out this even more pointless argument.

February 12, 2010 2:08:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You still haven't explained what made you type your harsh reply in the first place, I said that if you explained I would perhaps reconsider, but even when I pointed out the problem to you, you fail to acknowledge it, and instead go ahead and blame me for making a bit of a harsh counter-reply?

February 12, 2010 2:29:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

February 12, 2010 2:30:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You asked no such thing all you did was try and defend what you did. The fact you are even asking me that shows me you missed my whole point.

February 12, 2010 2:39:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

DemiDrama.

February 12, 2010 2:52:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
DemiDrama.
...There is a big ed X at the top right of my browser; what happens when I click it, and how can I undo it.

February 12, 2010 2:54:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

God I hate you, lmao.

February 12, 2010 4:56:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@Sevenix: He made a harsh comment on you, so what? Go cry to mommy and stop bothering us.

@Sevenix and synnworld: This is the most childish arguement I have ever seen. What are you, like 8 y.o.?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.