The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Username changed

By on February 2, 2010 12:57:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ignored this post. My username is changed finally

+160 Karma | 10 Replies
February 2, 2010 1:24:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it takes awhile. You need to also do it right before the server resets, which is midnight EST.

February 2, 2010 1:58:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,
it takes awhile. You need to also do it right before the server resets, which is midnight EST.

So I have to change it again, right before midnight, or just wait until then?

February 2, 2010 2:27:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-morpheas768,

Quoting awuffleablehedgie, reply 1it takes awhile. You need to also do it right before the server resets, which is midnight EST.

Yes. Change it back to morpheus on the forums then change it back a few minutes before midnight.

February 2, 2010 2:35:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-morpheas768, reply 2
Quoting awuffleablehedgie, reply 1it takes awhile. You need to also do it right before the server resets, which is midnight EST.
Yes. Change it back to morpheus on the forums then change it back a few minutes before midnight.

Ok thx!

February 2, 2010 9:00:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Can i ask what means GM?

February 2, 2010 10:44:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Gentlemens Clan from what I understand.

j

February 2, 2010 11:06:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If the change does not carry over within 24 hours, please contact [email protected] about it. They should be able to get it changed manually if need be.

February 2, 2010 11:16:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-morpheas768, reply 2
Or you can just do what I do and wait.

February 2, 2010 1:09:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting kryo,
If the change does not carry over within 24 hours, please contact [email protected] about it. They should be able to get it changed manually if need be.

oh ok, thank you.

24 hours have passed, but i think i will wait until midnight (EST time) just to be sure

February 2, 2010 8:42:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It seems everyone but you was able to change their name instantly Morph.  We even had another guy do it just a couple of hours ago.  Here in the forums under my account is where everyone has been doing it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.