The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Internet Games List

By on January 28, 2010 8:40:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is the list of available games really just 1 or 2 at any moment?  And do they all require passwords?  What's the deal with the list?  

0 Karma | 6 Replies
January 28, 2010 9:04:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not sure if I understand the question but I'll give it a go.

At peak times (when people get out of work and school and on weekends) you can find 4-10 games usually.

At the lowest times, you'll still have 1-3 games going

Usually about 1/5 of the games are password protected or have mods you need to download in order to join.

January 28, 2010 9:16:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cool, thanks for the reply.  I'll had thought finding a game would be rather easy, like Warcraft III was years ago.

January 28, 2010 9:38:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh no, nothing of the sort. The many issues with visible stats, overpowered demigods, and premade-hate, however justified, coupled with a relatively small player base, finding a game is nearly impossible.

January 29, 2010 5:42:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MarauderX,
Cool, thanks for the reply.  I'll had thought finding a game would be rather easy, like Warcraft III was years ago.

LOL

January 29, 2010 5:54:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Get on Lagwars

January 30, 2010 3:27:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
I'm not sure if I understand the question but I'll give it a go.

At peak times (when people get out of work and school and on weekends) you can find 4-10 games usually.

At the lowest times, you'll still have 1-3 games going

Usually about 1/5 of the games are password protected or have mods you need to download in order to join.

I have actually seen it have a /scrollbar/ sometimes. It's amazing

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.