The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Do not play with this premade: Mudzis and Dzunga

You know what they do to child molesters in LA right?

By on January 28, 2010 5:38:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have the replay but it can't be uploaded to Gamereplays

Replay Parser: Could not determine an army for the player mudzis.

The replay was not saved, please make sure you are uploading

a valid replayand try again. The match shows up now as incomplete

Pantheon Stat

So, here's the story. I decide to sit down one evening before dinner to play a nice arem game of Demigod. I join a nice little 2v2 room and notice that the enemy is a premade. So I say to myself, all right, I'm up for a challenge. Unbeknownst to me, much dickery would ensue in the following minutes. The random gods granted my team with Oak / Sedna. Our enemy was less fortunate, as they received Sedna / Regulus. Mudzis and Dzunga were horrible, they held none of the center flags for more than 15 seconds at any time. I got 4 kills in the first three or four minutes, and then after the last one Mudzis' sim speed dropped from ~8-10 straight to -4. He obviously lagged up the game to break it. Then they both disconnect and the game shows up as incomplete. Now I know Stardock / GPG won't do anything about this because the honestly couldn't care less, but I'd just like to warn everyone else before trying to challenge yourself, think twice.

Damning Evidence

+29 Karma | 4 Replies
January 28, 2010 8:37:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1234200/player/89336/

Also, don't play with baddaddy. I've won 4 games today, and they're recorded as 1 incomplete and 1 loss (2 aren't even recorded). Get your shit together Stardock/GPG.

January 29, 2010 5:53:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

why do u think no-one plays this game online

desync exploit sucks ballz

January 29, 2010 6:03:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Honestly, I spend twice as much time on the forums discussing the game than playing it. 

January 29, 2010 9:47:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

why do u think no-one plays this game online

desync exploit sucks ballz

Agree. Now you almost only see game with title like "noob, mid, noob only, noob-mid", etc. And pantheon is a lol. Almost 1 vs 1 all the time...and when we are like 4-5 ppl waiting....no match start at all. You just waiting for a miracle

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.