The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Crimson Vial

By on January 27, 2010 2:15:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Curt-OP uses it on his rook and while I'm not convinced it's as good as staff it's certainly an interesting item. Could an oak + vial work? Has anyone else found a strat where crimson works?

+18 Karma | 6 Replies
January 27, 2010 2:43:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cast time and recharge kill it.

January 27, 2010 3:57:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Works best on life stacks because Life + Sigil + Dark Vial Heal + healing Pot = wow, that really is alot of life to cut through to kick him out of a lane.

It's a better choice for Rook than others because his HPs are high, even without BoTF.

I cannot think of any other high HP character neeeding it because they all have idols, or have amazing combo results with Blade of the Serpent.

Though, now that I'm thinking about it, it might be a pain on the moo moo rocket too.... eg: idol heal + high HPs + sigil/vial = insane life to cut through. Haven't tried, so that is just speculation on my part.

January 27, 2010 4:25:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mmm rocket cow, yes I've only see botf on cow since his minions suck and he already has a a warp but that could work.

January 27, 2010 5:20:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you pop a sigil then use it, they have to interrupt it, then you can teleport away uninterrupted. Or, they can let you use it can you will destroy them with +50% to your health, then + 33% of the new total. 

6000hp + sigil = 9000hp 

vial heals 3k, or 1 half of your normal health in 1 second

That is to say, if you get down to 500 health (out of 6k), use a sigil and the vial you go from 500 to 6500 in 1.2 seconds

Not to mention you can do this every 45 seconds. It's very good, don't know if it's better than BoTF though.

January 27, 2010 5:40:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Curt-OP uses it on his rook and while I'm not convinced it's as good as staff it's certainly an interesting item. Could an oak + vial work? Has anyone else found a strat where crimson works?

it's good to lure and kill early game and you can hold a lane longer but i agree staff of renewal is probably better late game

January 27, 2010 7:55:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It could be viable with a sedna in the late game if the sedna gets the cd reduction skill.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.