List of people using the Uberfix mod

By on January 24, 2010 4:34:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

GM-Janook

Join Date 09/2009
+2

Ptarth recently released UberFix mod V1, available here: http://forums.demigodthegame.com/374315

This is a collection of community-created bugfixes (many from Ptarth himself), and we would all benefit from widespread use of this mod online.  To this effect, if you have installed this mod, add your name to this post, and maybe when people see everyone using it, it will become commonplace.

Additionally, if you are having trouble finding games with this mod, try joining the following Vent server:

Host: Oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

Many top-level players (who are using this mod) idle/use that vent server, you should have no trouble finding someone to play with or against if you check there.

Current players using this mod:

Janook
Ptarth
Morpheas
Demibug
oo7_warhammer
Esuzu
Spooky__
rainland
Teseer
lifekatana
pacov
Ke5trel
synnworld
wallstop
BenjaminR

The list keeps growing and I'm tired of editing this post.  Just look at all the replys!

Locked Post 58 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 12, 2010 3:14:27 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

yup.  Anyone in the upcoming tournament will be using this mod. 

April 13, 2010 6:26:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

soooo version 1.1? or the 1.2 beta?

April 13, 2010 6:27:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

April 14, 2010 7:58:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1.02 has been officially released. You can get it and stay updated in stickied thread in the modding forum.

April 15, 2010 12:31:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting AsTheRuinsFall,

1.02 is the version we will use the tournament. 

April 15, 2010 12:40:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Huzzah!

April 17, 2010 6:34:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OMG NOW I UNDERSTAND!!!!

I was creating a game and I was waiting in the lobby.

No one joined.

I watched a 25 minutes tv series and I totally forgot about the game I created (I know, uber fail).

But then, I realized that no one actually joined my game.

Then now I am reading this, I had uberfix mod on!

And there I thought I created a game during noobs hours...

All this to say, yes I use uberfix.

April 17, 2010 10:29:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The hope is that more people will adopt uberfix as a result of our upcoming tournament.  We really need the community to back the mod, though.  The ideal solution would be to have stardock/gpg take the fixes that have been coded and add them to demigod directly as a patch.  It is bugfixes, after all.  Until that happens, the only uberfix games that will happen are ones people in the community are willing to host.... and wait, sadly. 

The easiest way to get with people that have uberfix on is to jump on lagwars, atm.  Hopefully that changes after our tournament. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.