The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stardock Friday Mega Stream
Sep 3, 2016 10:33

Stardock will be doing Let's Plays on its latest games starting at 11am with Soren Johnson (Civilization IV designer) playing Offworld Trading Company through Brad Wardell (designer of Galactic Civilizations and Ashes of the Singularity) playing Sorcerer King: Rivals and Ashes of the Singularity in the afternoon.

Subscribe to: https://www.twitch.tv/stardock 

• 11am: Offworld Trading Company
  • 2pm: Sorcerer King: Rivals
  • 4pm: Ashes of the Singularity Multiplayer

Feel free to hop in and ask any questions.  Brad is the CEO of Stardock and Soren is the CEO of Mohawk Games.

UberFix v1.02

By on January 23, 2010 11:15:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ptarth

Join Date 02/2007
+90

UberFix

The UberFix is a compilation of bugfixes for Demigods version 1.2. The patches incorporated into the mod
are listed below along with the creator of the patch.

Download:

v1.02

Installer format: www.box.net (Recommended Download)

filesize: 334,609 bytes

MD5 Checksum: 5322667e9be4dbd0fc9cb44823a6dc81

Source Code: www.box.net

Old Versions

v1.01

Installer format: www.box.net

filesize: 322,544 bytes (Downloaded 223 times)

Source Code: www.box.net

v1.00

Downloaded 178 times 

zip format:  16.5 KB  v1.00 Mediafire  v1.00 Box.net  

exe format: 301.2KB v1.00 Box.net  

Currently Included Patches

Uberfix 1.02 

1. Lord Erebus Poisoned Blood Potion Fix by Ptarth
    • Poisoned Blood Potions can no longer be used by Lord Erebus to farm himself. He and his teammates treat his Poisoned Blood Potions as regular potions now.
  2. Oculus Electrocution Fix by Ptarth
    • Health and Mana regeneration are now correctly stopped.
  3. Torch Bearer Projectile slowdown Fix by Ptarth
    • Toch Bearer's fireballs and fireblasts now correctly accelerate to maximum speed when their target moves a great distance. This includes his Fireball Ability.
  4. Unclean Beast Ooze Suicide Fix by Ptarth
    • Ooze now correctly ends when the Unclean Beast is low on Health.
  5. Oculus Sacrifice Fix by Ptarth
    • Sacrifice now will heal allied units.
  6. Unclean Beast Post Mortem Plague Conflict Fix by Exxcentric
    • Plague I and II no longer remove the Post Mortem death effect.
  7. Rook Move Attack Fix by Ptarth
    • Rook now attacks while moving correctly.

UberFix 1.01

1. Lord Erebus Mist Form Fix by Ptarth
    • updated to end when mana drops below 125.
  2. ZikFix (Zikurat Tower Fix) by mrappard
    • The Dark side towers on Zikurat while playing Conquest now spawn correctly, instead of at warscore 6.
  3. Orb of Veiled Storms Fix by Ptarth (bug reported by awuffleablehedgie)
    • The Orb of Veiled Storms now deals ArmorImmune damage like every other demigod ability and weapon ability (except for the Doomspite Grips and Girdle of Giants, which have a cleave attack).

UberFix 1.00

1. Minion +hp Fix by Ptarth
    • Minions summoned by Demigods Generals [Sedna, Lord Erebus, Oak, Queen of Thorns, Oculus] with +minion hp items now have the correct health
  2. Oculus Brain Storm Fix by Ptarth
    • Brain Storm now has a visual effect at all levels, instead of only when Oculus has Mental Agility
    • Brain Storm now removes debuffs on targeted unit as specified by the rollover tooltip text
  3. Queen of Thorns Attack Animation Glitch Fix by Ptarth
    • Reduced the lifetime of the QoT's root attack animation to make the animation look better.
    • This is only a cosmetic change.
  4. Oculus Lightning Ball Summons Fix by Ptarth
    • Lightning Balls will no longer summon in map void space.
  5. Oculus Lightning Blast Fix by Ptarth
    • Lightning Blast now occurs at the origin of the target instead of the origin of the unit that procs the effect.
  6. Missing Oculus Shield Effect Fix by Ptarth
    • Oculus now has a visible Shield effect.
  7. Heart of Life and Wings of the Seraphim Healing ends effect Fix by Ptarth (awuffleablehedgie provided starter code)
    • The Heart of Life and Wings of Seraphim no longer stop their regeneration effects when the user is healed.
  8. Parasite Egg and Sludge Slinger Partial Fix by Ptarth
    • Changed the Parasite Egg and Sludge Slinger so they can be used, although it isn't perfect.

Current Buglist (Todo list: Verified and replicatable)

1. Rook Shoulder weapons having target locking issues
    • I thought I had something to fix it. However, I'm having problems replicating the effect to test it.
  2. Fix the skill queue.
    •  Eg, if you tell a UB to grasp he tries to get into melee range and execute the grasp. If you tell him to spit, then it gets thrown to the back of the skill queue and he doesn't spit, he continues to follow like an r'tard. To fix it you have to issue a move command, then spit.
    • AbilityTask.lua has the functions related to this. There are many interesting things in it.
    • After finishing a command the demigod reverts to an attack/move order if previously moving towards a target
  3. AA targeting issues
    • Like how Oak frequently swings with his Axe and does no damage or how Sedna will stand by a target without attacking
    • This may be linked to the Rook Shoulder weapon problem or the command queue
    • (https://forums.demigodthegame.com/356419)
    • Demon Assassin stops auto-attack after warp strike. It should continue to attack the locked target... this would be natural.
  4. Rollover Data Error on flag tooltip while being captured behind fog of war.
  5. Demigods do not resume auto-attack immediately or change targets after using an ability.
  6. UB Post Mortem damage does not count as UB damage for the purpose of awarding gold.
  7. Move order is canceled when using effects (https://forums.demigodthegame.com/356694). The move order is turned into an auto-attack order.
  8. Inaccurate health bar on zoom in (https://forums.demigodthegame.com/356347)
  9. Language for engine messages (xxx has left, xxx has joined...) in game lobby uses the hosts language setting (this should be the users language setting): my russian is a bit rusty!
  10. Torchbearer respawns in Ice mode by default. This should be the last used mode (Fire/Ice)! Same for QoT.
  11. Queuing to grab a potion and then being Foul Grasped while picking up the potion and then UB getting Shadow Swaps allows you to pick up the potion instantly as long as you have contiguous line of sight. I've been able to do this roughly 25 in-game yards away.
  12. When a demigod switches primary weapon the window information doesn't update properly (mainly a QoT issue)
    1. This is a visual glitch, the weapon does change, but the window does not update correctly.
  13. Oculus cannot autoattack directly beneath him

Bugs Requiring Research List (requires verification and a reliable replication method)

1. Light/Dark capping all flags creates "Invalid Game State" error (https://forums.demigodthegame.com/362132)
    1. This happens enough to know that there is an issue, but without a way to replicate it reliably it is beyond me to fix
  2. Torch Bearer's stat progression for PermaFrost Movement Debuff is 3%/10%/15%. It should probably be 5%/10%/15%
  3. "War Score" display at each teams' citadel is incorrect.
    • It shows the average of the two teams' warscore, it really should show just yours.
    • The citadels look to upgrade correctly.
  4. Minions still get stuck in citadels
    • Need a map person to look into hedgie's proposed fix idea
  5. Oculus's Ball Lightnings attack animation sometimes sticks with permanent bolt from minion to target.
  6. Oculus's Chain Lightning effect sticks until his or target's death if target teleports during cast.
  7. Oculus sometimes becomes unresponsive after using Blast Off.
  8. Sedna's Silence debuff never expires under certain circumstances.
  9. Oculus moves very slowly when selected with Ball Lightnings.
  10. Pathing issues on Prison
  11. Selling Monk idols sometimes destroy summoning button
    • To replicate: Summon Monks, Sell Monks (while idol is recharging), Buy a different type of idol (siege archer or warrior, possibly any other item too), Buy new Monk Idol. I can't replicate this any more for some reason.

Current Unfixable Errors (Can't do list)

1. Sedna's low quality Silence effect causes speakers to silence
    1. Unfixable since we can't access and change the sound files
    2. Setting sound quality to medium fixes this for most people.
  2. Ping times periodically spike in-game (despite sufficient upload bandwidth).
    1. This is not handleable within lua
  3. Multi-game achievements fail to record progress properly.
    1. This is controlled by Impulse
  4. Overlay friend chat buttons constantly reappear.
    1. Controlled by Impulse
  5. Game result stats include players who joined and left lobby before match start.
    1. Controlled by Impulse?
  6. demigods.exe is looking for version 1.20.211 but is version 1.20.214 with the last patch
    1. GPG compiles the exe
  7. warning: 00:03:04: Granny: FileReading (c:\Work\forge\main\code\src\libs\granny\granny_file_info.cpp(152): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000002d, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000026).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.)
    info: 00:03:04: Total Material Count: 24 Total Mesh Count: 24
    info: 00:03:05: Can't find texture "/env/common/layers/none_normal.dds" -- trying fallback.
    1. Internal and Granny related, all GPG accessible only
  8. Oculus Stun Animation does not loop fluidly
    1. The animations are scripted in Granny which we don't have access to.
  9. Demon Assassin's movie on the character select screen was filmed using the wrong skin.
    1. The movie was made using Granny and Bink, we don't have access to Granny
  10. Assorted replay playback issues
  11. Game result stats include players who joined and left lobby before match start.

Current Nonbugs (Feature List)

1. Mana/Health loss on item drop (https://forums.demigodthegame.com/360939)
    • Working as intended I believe
  2. Oak's Shield can be interrupted
    • This is most likely a lag effect
  3. Scroll of Restoration doesn't cure stuns
    • The scroll only affects debuffs, not stuns

Bugs Fixed by Previous Official Patches (SD & GPG fixed it list)(not complete, just ones that come up)

1. Match ending while dead results in "wind" effect persisting until game is closed.
  2. Sound looping issue (https://forums.demigodthegame.com/356935).

Current Potential Additions to the BugFix (Addition list)
    1. SkillInfoMod
    2. AIMod by Peppe

Current Semi-Active Project Members

Ptarth - guy who does stuff

awuffleablehedgie - guy who finds bugs

UhelligGudn - new guy with lots of energy

Plea to Community

If we want Stardock and Gas Powered Games to increase their support of Demigods, we need to demonstrate our commitment and our willingness to support it. If we want to accomplish anything worthwhile to demonstrate our commitment, we need to work together. If you have time, please consider helping out. Every little bit helps.

Locked Post 519 Replies +12
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 24, 2010 6:11:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oak Shield IV can be broken through

Can someone verify? Hedgie said he had a fix, but I didn't see anything wrong when I glanced at the code.

i can confirm this,i can't find i replay of it, but i had a sedna cast max lvl pounce 2 seconds into a shield. It applied the damage and interrupted my teleport (scroll)

Shield IV can be broken with Silence for sure.

Basically, if you are teleporting sometimes you can break through Shield IV's stun immunity. DA does this as well. However, you can't do it at the beginning of the cast you have to do it just before the "woosh" as they disappear.

You cannot do this to Shield III or Shield V.

January 24, 2010 6:16:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also, why do I feel like half of the bugs in the "to-do list" were written by me >.< Does Ptarth just stalk me?

January 24, 2010 6:18:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"Match ending while dead results in "wind" effect persisting until game is closed."

I haven't been able to replicate this since 1.1 came out. It certainly used to happen but don't think it does anymore (or maybe I've just gotten better and it 's uncommon for me to be dead )

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/356419

Also good job about finding that, I tried to find that last night but was unable to.

And, yes, ptath this wuffleable hedgie will help find you bugs D:

January 24, 2010 6:31:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, I also have a replay attached that has the monk bug.

It happened to me, opening my character window and resummoning the monks by hand fixed the issue, which is uncommon.

Something also happened to Janook, because he swore to me about it.

This game went on far too long should have won it too, we were doing just fine until level 9 when I ported to help Janook but didn't see him porting out side I died ;; lost the game there oh well.

Since I don't use gamereplays... I have it hosted on my box.

http://www.box.net/shared/hz8yoqumln

January 24, 2010 7:06:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

i can confirm this,i can't find i replay of it, but i had a sedna cast max lvl pounce 2 seconds into a shield. It applied the damage and interrupted my teleport (scroll)

Basically, if you are teleporting sometimes you can break through Shield IV's stun immunity. DA does this as well. However, you can't do it at the beginning of the cast you have to do it just before the "woosh" as they disappear.

I'm busy avoiding work, so I looked into this. The end result is that I'm not sure what's going on.

Shield IV and Shield V use the same code. The only difference is that there is an function at the end of the Shield code that only activates if Shield V is used on an ally. I thought that there might be something in the teleport code, however it is only a thin wrapper for a core engine function. The only possible cause that comes to mind is that the shield wears off before the end of the teleport occurs. At this point the shield is nonfunctional, but if performed close enough in time it might seem like you interrupted the shield. Likewise the Pounce example may have happened with a lower shorter rank shield. (A slightly less likely possibility is that you had a bit of lag interfere with the shield timing). I'm not saying you aren't reporting accurately, but I'm not sure how it could have happenened at this point. If you can find a good way to replicate it, that would be awesome.

Re:buglist @ hedgie.

I pillaged the stickied thread in the problem report forum and the lists that provided in this thread. You listed a bunch of things there. I also consolidated a number of similar reports. Its a coincidence, unless stalker you will result in you doing more work. In that case, I'm hiding in your closet right now.

re: Match ending wind

I'll move it to the appropriate list then.

re: forum searches for bugs

If someone wants to do a complete search of all the forum pages for bugs, that would be great. If that's too much of a commitment, you can search one page of threads and report in here with which page it was. That way several people can work together to get this done. This is an annoying task to be sure, but it is a necessary one.

re:hedgie helping

I'll put you up on the helper list (tell me if you don't want to be there). As the second official member of the UberFix mod, you are now granted:

• +1 Karma
  • +1 Sandwich (to be redeemed whenever you have purchased a sandwich)
  • +100 points of fame
  • +15 points of stress
  • +10 points of unrecognized effort

The next person to join up and provide a lasting positive benefit to the mod, will also get a special prize package.

Don't delay, sign up and help today!

January 24, 2010 7:34:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

also, could you fix the auto attack issue when Queen opens and she doesn't have the +5% attack speed buff she is supposed to have? It only works the first time you open up, and then never again.

January 24, 2010 7:42:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's actually a display bug. She has the correct attack.

January 24, 2010 8:29:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good job so far, but most of the fixes are not so critical....If you fix the UB suicide thing, I'll start using it - that's what bugs me the most so far

January 24, 2010 8:57:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

TB has an AA problem too when form switching.

You know when you get the timing of an AA + skill right, and get a free quick AA in?

TBs's problem is that when the next AA begins the current one disapears. So you'll have a firebolt or snowball enroute to the target, and when the next animation begins the one "in the air" disappears.

January 24, 2010 9:02:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ptarth,

Quoting awuffleablehedgie, reply 26

I'm busy avoiding work, so I looked into this. The end result is that I'm not sure what's going on.

Shield IV and Shield V use the same code. The only difference is that there is an function at the end of the Shield code that only activates if Shield V is used on an ally. I thought that there might be something in the teleport code, however it is only a thin wrapper for a core engine function. The only possible cause that comes to mind is that the shield wears off before the end of the teleport occurs. At this point the shield is nonfunctional, but if performed close enough in time it might seem like you interrupted the shield. Likewise the Pounce example may have happened with a lower shorter rank shield. (A slightly less likely possibility is that you had a bit of lag interfere with the shield timing). I'm not saying you aren't reporting accurately, but I'm not sure how it could have happenened at this point. If you can find a good way to replicate it, that would be awesome.

Re:buglist @ hedgie.

I pillaged the stickied thread in the problem report forum and the lists that provided in this thread. You listed a bunch of things there. I also consolidated a number of similar reports. Its a coincidence, unless stalker you will result in you doing more work. In that case, I'm hiding in your closet right now.

re: Match ending wind

I'll move it to the appropriate list then.

re: forum searches for bugs

If someone wants to do a complete search of all the forum pages for bugs, that would be great. If that's too much of a commitment, you can search one page of threads and report in here with which page it was. That way several people can work together to get this done. This is an annoying task to be sure, but it is a necessary one.

re:hedgie helping

I'll put you up on the helper list (tell me if you don't want to be there). As the second official member of the UberFix mod, you are now granted:

+1 Karma
+1 Sandwich (to be redeemed whenever you have purchased a sandwich)
+100 points of fame
+15 points of stress
+10 points of unrecognized effort

The next person to join up and provide a lasting positive benefit to the mod, will also get a special prize package.

Don't delay, sign up and help today!

I think it is a synch problem. I have seen a level IV LE stun wear off in 2 seconds before too. eg: Stun, TP engaged, and the stun wears off fast enough for an interrupt on the TP.

I would suggest if a player runs across this, he ask for the recordings from multiple sources. Might turn up something odd, like LE is sitting with his thumb up his butt for a second or two after performing the stun from a different perspective, and the other showing the stun/shield wear off in 2 seconds.

Probably couldn't do anything to fix it, but you could close the bug as unresolvable.

January 24, 2010 9:07:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you fix the UB suicide thing

well umm that isn't a bug because the mechanic appears to be intended by the designers.....

January 25, 2010 1:15:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or feature, but the other day, I was doing a Shield III + teleport and as soon as I arrived at our crystal, I was Shadow Swapped, such that I ended up back in the battle and the opposing DA ended up at our crystal. Naturally, I was killed and the opposing DA managed to make his way through our towers back to the neutral area without dying.

I don't necessarily think this has anything to do with the Shield, but rather properly timing Shadow Swap to activate after the teleport is complete. I've had TB fireballs make themselves all the way across the map using the same technique. So, I guess the question is... Should a queued attack be cancelled if the target teleports far out of range of said attack? I would argue, yes.

January 25, 2010 1:39:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I completely endorse this mod.  This mod incorporates game fixes that should be present in the game.  These are not "speculative fixes."  These are clear issues with GPG's code that user's have discovered and fixed.  I will do my best to ONLY play demigod with this mod enabled and the encourage players to only play with this mod. 

All of that said - we should not see a new version of this mod on a weekly basis.  I can't get LOTS of people to use it every week. Maybe a once a month update.  Please consider that before releasing an update.  Thanks!

January 25, 2010 3:26:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

All of that said - we should not see a new versin of this mod on a weekly basis.  I can't get LOTS of people to use it every week. Maybe a once a month update.  Please consider that before releasing an update.  Thanks!

I do agree with this. At the most you should update this once every other week, but whatever it is it needs to be somewhat consistent. Maybe the first of every month or something. I'd rather have bulk updates rather than incremental updates that make mod-version compatibility an issue.

You could issue "beta" versions for playtesters to use but I wouldn't put that in your OP and it shouldn't be distributed en masse.

January 25, 2010 1:18:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting falcontx,
I don't necessarily think this has anything to do with the Shield, but rather properly timing Shadow Swap to activate after the teleport is complete. I've had TB fireballs make themselves all the way across the map using the same technique. So, I guess the question is... Should a queued attack be cancelled if the target teleports far out of range of said attack? I would argue, yes.

i dont think that this is a bug. its indended but i dont like it either. though i gotta say that when a da swaps into the base and then _walks_ out without getting killed then its a shure sign for a sucking team.

January 25, 2010 3:42:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i dont think that this is a bug. its indended but i dont like it either. though i gotta say that when a da swaps into the base and then _walks_ out without getting killed then its a shure sign for a sucking team.

well, ideally you wouldn't "walk". You just port out yourself. Anyone but an Oak (who just burnt his port), Beast Grasp, and Sedna Silence isn't going to be able to stop you and that's assumign they issue the teleport comand at the same time as you do.

January 25, 2010 3:57:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Update

Fixed Lord Erebus Mist Form bug.

The problem was that:

• Mist Form I ended when Lord Erebus had less than 50 mana.
  • Mist Form II ended when Lord Erebus had less than 150 mana.
  • Mist Form III ended when Lord Erebus had less than 225 mana.
  • Mist Form IV ended when Lord Erebus had less than 300 mana.
I changed it so that all levels of Mist Form end when Lord Erebus has less than 125 mana.

re: Clan Pacov

Sorry about dropping yesterday. My internet connection dropped out.

re: Abilities activate after target teleports away

I believe this is working as intended, and therefore not a bug.

re: Ooze killing UB

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. It is relatively simple to fix. Changing this does not affect any major balance issues.

• If a UB is in combat and dies to Ooze turning it off would still result in a death.
    • However, enemies would have a better chance of getting full gold from the kill.
  • If a UB is out of combat, low on health, and neglects to turn it off, it would save his life.

At this time I believe it should be removed. I don't believe that the UB should be able to have a chance of removing gold gains from his own death. Likewise I believe that being killed by accident is an interface flaw. I will however listen to any arguments anyone cares to present.

January 25, 2010 5:10:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Derog,

Yeah, my reasoning against it is that if you are in a battle and you initiate an attack, and then the target "disappears", your attack should be invalidated, as you can no longer "see" your target.

The reason the DA was able to walk out is that the remainder of the team was already preoccupied. It was a 3v3 battle, and the Oak tried to leave, but ended up dying and the DA ended up in the opposing teams base. At this point, it was still a 2v2 battle, so the two remaining players couldn't immediately go after the DA. If it weren't a 3v3 battle to begin with, then the DA would have a much more difficult time getting away, assuming he didn't have a teleport scroll.

January 25, 2010 5:35:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Happened in a game today:

An enemy DG picked up a poison pot that was dropped by the enemy Erebus. We were chasing the demigod, and would have killed him. However, the Erebus on his team not only got the kill but GOT THE GOLD for killing his own teammate.

January 25, 2010 6:28:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I can not think of any reason to allow UB to suicide after a sigil without some sort of repercussion.

When it happens, he has usually taken an extreme beating and sigil ends, cheating an enemy out of a kill.

However, suicide as an escape option is fair... and is the same tactic as running into towers to avoid giving an enemy DG a direct kill.

Is it possible to make suicides give assists? I think that would be most fair. You didn't have the necessary skill to kill UB before he killed himself, but you still get an assist for your efforts. First thought is to count ooze as damage from forces of light or darkness.

We could even have a new achievement. Dr. Death, given out for assisted suicides on UB.

January 25, 2010 6:57:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Necessary skill my ass. His damn tick for Ooze just happened to hit before your last hit did.

January 25, 2010 7:27:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Zikurat may or may not have missing towers unit warscore 4 on conquest.

* This should be verified

Towers are missing on dark side on fortress mode at level 1.  Also confirmed missing on conquest at level 1.  Light side has all towers at level 1 (or at least more than dark).  Sorry if someone addressed this already.

January 25, 2010 8:29:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I believe this is working as intended, and therefore not a bug.

re: Ooze killing UB

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. It is relatively simple to fix. Changing this does not affect any major balance issues.

• If a UB is in combat and dies to Ooze turning it off would still result in a death.
    • However, enemies would have a better chance of getting full gold from the kill.
  • If a UB is out of combat, low on health, and neglects to turn it off, it would save his life.

At this time I believe it should be removed. I don't believe that the UB should be able to have a chance of removing gold gains from his own death. Likewise I believe that being killed by accident is an interface flaw. I will however listen to any arguments anyone cares to present.

I believe we should treat it a lot like Erebus drinking his own poisoned blood. If a Beast kills himself with Ooze, it should award ASSIST gold to the enemy team assuming they hit him within the last 15 seconds. Otherwise, no gold is awarded to any team.

January 25, 2010 8:31:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oh, I would also recommend using box.net as an alterative for Media Fire. It has unlimited downloads, a very pretty UI with no advertisements or waiting time, very simple to use, and free.

January 25, 2010 8:32:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting mrappard,
https://forums.demigodthegame.com/370198 unless they fixed the map thing in the last patch

mrappard's link is still dead. Does anyone have his patch or know what I need to change to fix the tower problems?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000453   Page Render Time: