UberFix v1.02

By on January 23, 2010 11:15:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ptarth

Join Date 02/2007
+90

UberFix

The UberFix is a compilation of bugfixes for Demigods version 1.2. The patches incorporated into the mod
are listed below along with the creator of the patch.

Download:

v1.02

Installer format: www.box.net (Recommended Download)

filesize: 334,609 bytes

MD5 Checksum: 5322667e9be4dbd0fc9cb44823a6dc81

Source Code: www.box.net

Old Versions

v1.01

Installer format: www.box.net

filesize: 322,544 bytes (Downloaded 223 times)

Source Code: www.box.net

v1.00

Downloaded 178 times 

zip format:  16.5 KB  v1.00 Mediafire  v1.00 Box.net  

exe format: 301.2KB v1.00 Box.net  

Currently Included Patches

Uberfix 1.02 

1. Lord Erebus Poisoned Blood Potion Fix by Ptarth
    • Poisoned Blood Potions can no longer be used by Lord Erebus to farm himself. He and his teammates treat his Poisoned Blood Potions as regular potions now.
  2. Oculus Electrocution Fix by Ptarth
    • Health and Mana regeneration are now correctly stopped.
  3. Torch Bearer Projectile slowdown Fix by Ptarth
    • Toch Bearer's fireballs and fireblasts now correctly accelerate to maximum speed when their target moves a great distance. This includes his Fireball Ability.
  4. Unclean Beast Ooze Suicide Fix by Ptarth
    • Ooze now correctly ends when the Unclean Beast is low on Health.
  5. Oculus Sacrifice Fix by Ptarth
    • Sacrifice now will heal allied units.
  6. Unclean Beast Post Mortem Plague Conflict Fix by Exxcentric
    • Plague I and II no longer remove the Post Mortem death effect.
  7. Rook Move Attack Fix by Ptarth
    • Rook now attacks while moving correctly.

UberFix 1.01

1. Lord Erebus Mist Form Fix by Ptarth
    • updated to end when mana drops below 125.
  2. ZikFix (Zikurat Tower Fix) by mrappard
    • The Dark side towers on Zikurat while playing Conquest now spawn correctly, instead of at warscore 6.
  3. Orb of Veiled Storms Fix by Ptarth (bug reported by awuffleablehedgie)
    • The Orb of Veiled Storms now deals ArmorImmune damage like every other demigod ability and weapon ability (except for the Doomspite Grips and Girdle of Giants, which have a cleave attack).

UberFix 1.00

1. Minion +hp Fix by Ptarth
    • Minions summoned by Demigods Generals [Sedna, Lord Erebus, Oak, Queen of Thorns, Oculus] with +minion hp items now have the correct health
  2. Oculus Brain Storm Fix by Ptarth
    • Brain Storm now has a visual effect at all levels, instead of only when Oculus has Mental Agility
    • Brain Storm now removes debuffs on targeted unit as specified by the rollover tooltip text
  3. Queen of Thorns Attack Animation Glitch Fix by Ptarth
    • Reduced the lifetime of the QoT's root attack animation to make the animation look better.
    • This is only a cosmetic change.
  4. Oculus Lightning Ball Summons Fix by Ptarth
    • Lightning Balls will no longer summon in map void space.
  5. Oculus Lightning Blast Fix by Ptarth
    • Lightning Blast now occurs at the origin of the target instead of the origin of the unit that procs the effect.
  6. Missing Oculus Shield Effect Fix by Ptarth
    • Oculus now has a visible Shield effect.
  7. Heart of Life and Wings of the Seraphim Healing ends effect Fix by Ptarth (awuffleablehedgie provided starter code)
    • The Heart of Life and Wings of Seraphim no longer stop their regeneration effects when the user is healed.
  8. Parasite Egg and Sludge Slinger Partial Fix by Ptarth
    • Changed the Parasite Egg and Sludge Slinger so they can be used, although it isn't perfect.

Current Buglist (Todo list: Verified and replicatable)

1. Rook Shoulder weapons having target locking issues
    • I thought I had something to fix it. However, I'm having problems replicating the effect to test it.
  2. Fix the skill queue.
    •  Eg, if you tell a UB to grasp he tries to get into melee range and execute the grasp. If you tell him to spit, then it gets thrown to the back of the skill queue and he doesn't spit, he continues to follow like an r'tard. To fix it you have to issue a move command, then spit.
    • AbilityTask.lua has the functions related to this. There are many interesting things in it.
    • After finishing a command the demigod reverts to an attack/move order if previously moving towards a target
  3. AA targeting issues
    • Like how Oak frequently swings with his Axe and does no damage or how Sedna will stand by a target without attacking
    • This may be linked to the Rook Shoulder weapon problem or the command queue
    • (http://forums.demigodthegame.com/356419)
    • Demon Assassin stops auto-attack after warp strike. It should continue to attack the locked target... this would be natural.
  4. Rollover Data Error on flag tooltip while being captured behind fog of war.
  5. Demigods do not resume auto-attack immediately or change targets after using an ability.
  6. UB Post Mortem damage does not count as UB damage for the purpose of awarding gold.
  7. Move order is canceled when using effects (http://forums.demigodthegame.com/356694). The move order is turned into an auto-attack order.
  8. Inaccurate health bar on zoom in (http://forums.demigodthegame.com/356347)
  9. Language for engine messages (xxx has left, xxx has joined...) in game lobby uses the hosts language setting (this should be the users language setting): my russian is a bit rusty!
  10. Torchbearer respawns in Ice mode by default. This should be the last used mode (Fire/Ice)! Same for QoT.
  11. Queuing to grab a potion and then being Foul Grasped while picking up the potion and then UB getting Shadow Swaps allows you to pick up the potion instantly as long as you have contiguous line of sight. I've been able to do this roughly 25 in-game yards away.
  12. When a demigod switches primary weapon the window information doesn't update properly (mainly a QoT issue)
    1. This is a visual glitch, the weapon does change, but the window does not update correctly.
  13. Oculus cannot autoattack directly beneath him

Bugs Requiring Research List (requires verification and a reliable replication method)

1. Light/Dark capping all flags creates "Invalid Game State" error (http://forums.demigodthegame.com/362132)
    1. This happens enough to know that there is an issue, but without a way to replicate it reliably it is beyond me to fix
  2. Torch Bearer's stat progression for PermaFrost Movement Debuff is 3%/10%/15%. It should probably be 5%/10%/15%
  3. "War Score" display at each teams' citadel is incorrect.
    • It shows the average of the two teams' warscore, it really should show just yours.
    • The citadels look to upgrade correctly.
  4. Minions still get stuck in citadels
    • Need a map person to look into hedgie's proposed fix idea
  5. Oculus's Ball Lightnings attack animation sometimes sticks with permanent bolt from minion to target.
  6. Oculus's Chain Lightning effect sticks until his or target's death if target teleports during cast.
  7. Oculus sometimes becomes unresponsive after using Blast Off.
  8. Sedna's Silence debuff never expires under certain circumstances.
  9. Oculus moves very slowly when selected with Ball Lightnings.
  10. Pathing issues on Prison
  11. Selling Monk idols sometimes destroy summoning button
    • To replicate: Summon Monks, Sell Monks (while idol is recharging), Buy a different type of idol (siege archer or warrior, possibly any other item too), Buy new Monk Idol. I can't replicate this any more for some reason.

Current Unfixable Errors (Can't do list)

1. Sedna's low quality Silence effect causes speakers to silence
    1. Unfixable since we can't access and change the sound files
    2. Setting sound quality to medium fixes this for most people.
  2. Ping times periodically spike in-game (despite sufficient upload bandwidth).
    1. This is not handleable within lua
  3. Multi-game achievements fail to record progress properly.
    1. This is controlled by Impulse
  4. Overlay friend chat buttons constantly reappear.
    1. Controlled by Impulse
  5. Game result stats include players who joined and left lobby before match start.
    1. Controlled by Impulse?
  6. demigods.exe is looking for version 1.20.211 but is version 1.20.214 with the last patch
    1. GPG compiles the exe
  7. warning: 00:03:04: Granny: FileReading (c:\Work\forge\main\code\src\libs\granny\granny_file_info.cpp(152): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000002d, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000026).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.)
    info: 00:03:04: Total Material Count: 24 Total Mesh Count: 24
    info: 00:03:05: Can't find texture "/env/common/layers/none_normal.dds" -- trying fallback.
    1. Internal and Granny related, all GPG accessible only
  8. Oculus Stun Animation does not loop fluidly
    1. The animations are scripted in Granny which we don't have access to.
  9. Demon Assassin's movie on the character select screen was filmed using the wrong skin.
    1. The movie was made using Granny and Bink, we don't have access to Granny
  10. Assorted replay playback issues
  11. Game result stats include players who joined and left lobby before match start.

Current Nonbugs (Feature List)

1. Mana/Health loss on item drop (http://forums.demigodthegame.com/360939)
    • Working as intended I believe
  2. Oak's Shield can be interrupted
    • This is most likely a lag effect
  3. Scroll of Restoration doesn't cure stuns
    • The scroll only affects debuffs, not stuns

Bugs Fixed by Previous Official Patches (SD & GPG fixed it list)(not complete, just ones that come up)

1. Match ending while dead results in "wind" effect persisting until game is closed.
  2. Sound looping issue (http://forums.demigodthegame.com/356935).

Current Potential Additions to the BugFix (Addition list)
    1. SkillInfoMod
    2. AIMod by Peppe

Current Semi-Active Project Members

Ptarth - guy who does stuff

awuffleablehedgie - guy who finds bugs

UhelligGudn - new guy with lots of energy

Plea to Community

If we want Stardock and Gas Powered Games to increase their support of Demigods, we need to demonstrate our commitment and our willingness to support it. If we want to accomplish anything worthwhile to demonstrate our commitment, we need to work together. If you have time, please consider helping out. Every little bit helps.

Locked Post 519 Replies +12 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Orcun-
GM-morpheas768
Flexscan123
GM-morpheas768
zenjiro
Wimmetje
Ke5trel
Teseer
Nucleus Accumbens
Spooky__
and 2 more...
April 15, 2010 8:56:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

only because Mumblefratz follows you around giving you karma on different forums to inflate your count...

SNAP!

April 15, 2010 10:37:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Ke5trel currently has 105 karma from 96 users.
Karma Received
When From Post From Reply From Who Reason
Apr 12, 2010 Introducing The Gentlemen 2591385 GM-morpheas768 Hilarious comment
Mar 13, 2010 Viable Strategy, Counters, Replays, and Tips 1.05 na CVMtheGreat GREAT srat guide!
Mar 01, 2010 HOTTEST JANUARY EVER 2553544 Mumblefratz It's best to just ignore assholes
Jan 26, 2010 I want to make something different for dinner tonight help 2104676 Jalicos OM NOM NOM
Jan 25, 2010 Global warming hoax!?! - UPDATED - 2517869 Mumblefratz You're absolutely right. It has everything to do with which side you're on.
Jan 25, 2010 Global warming hoax!?! - UPDATED - 2517869 Mumblefratz You're absolutely right. It has everything to do with which side you're on.
Dec 14, 2009 Kestrel's Regulus Build na jongalt26 another good strat guide, thanks bro!
Dec 11, 2009 Kestrel's Regulus Build na nzac For making a very good reg guide/build
Dec 09, 2009 Global warming hoax!?! - UPDATED - 2469328 Mumblefratz

Thanks for the support

April 16, 2010 12:40:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

All that karma, like tears in the rain...

My life, my life...is...is a lie

April 16, 2010 12:42:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NO! You are looking for pity karma now, arent you? Well guess what. No more for you!

April 16, 2010 10:37:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In all seriousness, though, Ptarth deserves all the karma he can handle.  Here's one more for the road

April 16, 2010 10:57:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ke5trel,
In all seriousness, though, Ptarth deserves all the karma he can handle.  Here's one more for the road

I agree I've given him lots of karma, and I'm waiting for his beta 1.03 release to give him more.

April 16, 2010 11:23:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

re:karma

• Pshaw, I'm not doing this for the pity karma, so don't worry about that
  • Let's try to keep the thread fairly clean of random nonsense that isn't UberFix related.
  • Thanks for all the kind words and support
  • Go test the Forces of XXXX Control the map map
April 16, 2010 3:37:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Long-standing targeting issue:

When a character becomes no longer targetable, all current skill queues should be cancelled. The most primary example of this is when Erebus goes to Mist while Oak has a Shield queued up on him while just slightly out of range. Erebus Mists, Oak pops a Shield on a misted Erebus, wasting it mostly. This shouldn't happen, Oak should just stop moving when he mists and begin the default "idle" behavior. 

This can also happen with offensive abilities: Spit, Pentitence, Fireball, etc. If you have it queued while out of range and he mists before you start casting it, you'll cast it anyway.

This is NOT me complaining about how mist can "interrupt" an ability such as snipe or fireball or spit by misting while the ability is airborne. Before it is casted. 

April 16, 2010 3:52:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sedna's silence works the same.  You finish your entire cast which does nothing (I notice this the most with hammer slam)

April 16, 2010 4:07:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Capturing the Flag Logic a little flawed, I'm looking into it.

April 16, 2010 4:27:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting RAWRRRR,
sedna's silence works the same.  You finish your entire cast which does nothing (I notice this the most with hammer slam)

Yes I know how Silence works, I do that all the time

It's the same "fizzle" as when you run out of mana when you try to cast an ability (eg, the mana flag drops). The difference between fizzling and the mist-targeting issue is that you still pay mana and suffer a cooldown. If you are silenced, you don't pay for mana. 

April 17, 2010 4:05:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

re:Forces of XXX control the map

I did some more checking by myself and now I'm not sure when the server updates are sent. In the one game they seemed to be synchronized with the message. In another they didn't. I need to do some more testing I guess.

re: Flag Control

The Flag Controls are very odd. In cataract, the number of neutral flags is 13. The total number of flags is actually only 10. The counts for the Forces of Light and the Forces of Dark are correct though. The message "The Forces of XXXX control the map" only sounds when a side loses a flag when it is still above 75% map control. An example follows

• Light: 5 Flags Dark: 5 Flags - Start of game
  • Light: 10 Dark: 0 - Light captures 5 flags - No announcement
  • Light: 9 Dark: 0 Neutral: 1 - Dark starts capturing 1 flag - "Forces of Light controls the map" x1
  • Light: 9 Dark: 1 Neutral: 0 - Dark captures 1 flag - No announcement
  • Light: 8 Dark: 1 Neutral: 1 - Dark starts capturing 1 flag - "Forces of Light controls the map" x1
  • Light: 8 Dark: 2 Neutral: 0 - Dark captures 1 flag - No announcement
  • Light: 7 Dark: 2 Neutral: 1 - Dark starts capturing 1 flag - No announcement

This probably should be changed to something more sensible, such as having the message whenever a team gains more than 75% map control.

re:Vampiric Mist

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I can see how it is frustrating. However, I don't know if it is intended or not. I also don't have a good idea on what to do about it. I thought there might be something in Abilitity.lua or ValidateAbility.lua, but they didn't provide much.

re:Citadel Upgrading on War Rank

While I was testing the Map Control Audio, I noticed that the citadel upgrading appropriately with war rank. Can someone confirm if the citadels are upgrading (visually) correctly?

April 17, 2010 4:15:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you don't finish the snipe cast on the erebus before he mists, you won't waste cd or mana.  It's only when it's in the air and then he mists that it's wasted.  At least.. I was 90% sure that was the case.

Also, disagreed on the Oak shielding misted erebus.  That has saved many an erebus Shield him while misted, then he has time to pop out and tele out at 1hp being camped by someone and in towers FTW.

April 17, 2010 4:47:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just skimmed the buglist, so sorry if i missed this.  Bug - erebus is stunned for the duration of the stun he cast.  I'm wondering if I'm just being crazy about this one.  Anyone else seen this?  I think it happens when I stun and then click on a character I'm trying to attack immediately after the stun.  I think I get this at lv1 + lv2 stun... the it just doesn't happy anymore once I hit lv3 stun.

April 17, 2010 4:55:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hmmm I made a post about this earlier but it appears to have been eaten. 

I'd love it if you would make an Observer mod for tournies ^^;

Spec:

The bottom slot for forces of light becomes a spectator. Ideally, it would work identical or very similar to "Observer" in the replay system. Hopefully they wouldn't have a demigod on the map, but if they did hopefully it would be exempt from collecting bounty from enemy demigods and creeps and should be untargetable as well. 

The Observer would have Fog of War removed, and hopefully the mod that lets you see ally's mana, items and gold would work and reveal that information for everyone on the map. This would allow a single observer to see the game really well and since he would know everything, provide the best commentary about what is happening. 

April 17, 2010 6:01:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

re:observer mod

I think it would be a lot of trouble. I'm also not sure it would be worth it. The in-game commentator strikes me as a bad idea. The other problem is that if anyone wants to play the replay they are going to need another mod to do it. Lastly, with the number of changes you are talking about, it would take a while to code up.

April 17, 2010 6:32:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Observer would have Fog of War removed, and hopefully the mod that lets you see ally's mana, items and gold would work and reveal that information for everyone on the map. This would allow a single observer to see the game really well and since he would know everything, provide the best commentary about what is happening.

What if the observer joins the vent channel of team A, and gives them information about team B?

April 17, 2010 3:47:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What if the observer joins the vent channel of team A, and gives them information about team B?

That's always a risk, but we're going to have to assume that they don't. Plus, if everyone is running in the same vent server, it's unlikely that we are going to have people cheating like that. 

April 17, 2010 3:48:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also, Parth, you should do it anyway. You are my on-demand fix-it coder, dammit. >

Plus, you could get Karma! ~~~

April 17, 2010 4:02:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,
Also, Parth, you should do it anyway. You are my on-demand fix-it coder, dammit. >

Plus, you could get Karma! ~~~

Pfft.

1. Bug Fixing Karma suffers from a huge amount of deflation
    1. I got roughly 15 karma for the Minion +HP fix way back in the Fall, that was for one fix
    2. I got roughly 5 karma for releasing UberFix 1.02 which contains 7 fixes.
  2. You can't even spell my name right (sniff)
  3. I am definitely against an in game commentator mod
    1. See previous posts for my complaints
    2. It would be hard, maybe.
      1. I might be to do it by just adding an item that gives invisibility, gives +100 vision distance, and adds UNTARGETABLE. 
      2. However, that is just a hypothesis.
  4. I have a hard enough time working on the bugs that interest me.
  5. Getting beta testers for these things is like pulling teeth. Pacov is good enough to humor me occasionally, but otherwise not so much.
April 17, 2010 4:29:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Look at me investigating~~~ I don't know how to do hooks and get a UID so I can't make my own mod ~~~

Code: c++
  1. # make rook ally with everyone
  2. # local tblArmy = ListArmies()
  3. #    for k, v in tblArmy do
  4. #       SetAlliance(7, k, 'Ally')#            
  5. # end

I'm not sure what k and v correspond to ListArmies() doesn't appear to be defined. If 7 is not an emum value but instead refers to a slot we might be in luck.

1. #            local cam = SimCamera('WorldCamera')

Appears to be a no fog-of-war camera setting

hook, in Conquest.lua

1. function ConfigureConquestTeams()
  2.     local allMarkers = Utils.GetMarkers()
  3.     local teamMarkerList = {}
  4.     local extraArmiesList = {}
  5.     if allMarkers then        
  6.        for k, v in allMarkers do          
  7.              if v.type == 'Conquest Team' then              
  8.                   table.insert(teamMarkerList, v )            
  9.              elseif v.type == 'Conquest Extra Armies' then                
  10.                   table.insert(extraArmiesList, v)          
  11.        end        
  12.      end    
  13.    end
  14.    # Store out the information locally    
  15.    local conquestTable = {        
  16.    ConquestTeams = {},      
  17.    ExtraArmies = 'NEUTRAL_CIVILIAN ENEMY_CIVILIAN FRIENDLY_CIVILIAN',  
  18.    }
  19.     # Configure the teams tables    
  20.    for k,v in teamMarkerList do        
  21.       table.insert( conquestTable.ConquestTeams, {            
  22.           name = v.TeamName,          
  23.           armies = STR_GetTokens(v.Armies, ' '),          
  24.           TeamArmy = v.TeamArmy,            
  25.            PreOwnedFlags = STR_GetTokens(v.PreOwnedFlags, ' '),        } )    
  26.     end
  27.     # If the extra armies list is specified in markers; configure here    
  28.     if extraArmiesList then        
  29.         conquestTable.ExtraArmies = false        
  30.     for k,v in extraArmiesList do            
  31.      if conquestTable.ExtraArmies then                
  32.         conquestTable.ExtraArmies = conquestTable.ExtraArmies .. ' ' .. v.Armies            
  33.    else                
  34.         conquestTable.ExtraArmies = v.Armies            
  35.    end        
  36.   end    
  37. end
  38.  ScenarioInfo.Configurations.conquest = {        
  39.    teams = conquestTable.ConquestTeams,        
  40.    customprops = {            ['ExtraArmies'] = STRING( conquestTable.ExtraArmies ),        },    
  41. }
  42. end

You could probably throw in the special player initialization there and see if that works out. 

April 17, 2010 4:31:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also. It's my birthday today. You're not going to say no to me on my birthday are you?

April 17, 2010 7:04:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just finished testing some things with pacov. I'm tired.

UID's are just made up numbers. Real UID's are usually hexademical, but Demigods doesn't really care.

Lazy hooking is easy. In your mod folder, create a hook folder. In it copy the file you are changing from an unzipped version of the dgdata.zip file. Make sure the directory structure is the same. Then edit your file in your mod folder. If you are changing a blueprint you'll need to have a BlueprintId = 'blueprintname', line. That's about it.

April 18, 2010 1:23:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey Ptarth

I wanna ask you about your opinion redarding TB permafrost and fire aura. The thing with them is that they stay active for 5 seconds even if you changed your forms. That eventually gives you advantage when you running or chase someone.

Full fire aura gives the same buff as swift ankel 15% FA=5% FA2=10% FA3=15%) and last 5 sec after changing form

While full perma frost is also 15% and last 5 sec after changing form

Thats gives you whoooping 30% of movement speed over your enemy, making many characters quite useless againts tb who would use that.

What i suggest is to change that 5 seconds to 2 seconds.

This problem is quite hard to describe I really recomend one gama againts good tb who can use this 'bug' well to see how devastating it is.

April 18, 2010 1:24:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

#################################################################################################################
# Perma Frost I
#################################################################################################################
AbilityBlueprint {
    Name = 'HEMA01FrostAura01',
    DisplayName = '<LOC ABILITY_HEMA01_0030>Permafrost I',
    Description = '<LOC ABILITY_HEMA01_0062>Torch Bearer exudes an aura of extreme cold, reducing the Attack Speed and Movement Speed of nearby enemies.',
    AbilityType = 'Aura',
    TargetAlliance = 'Enemy',
    TargetCategory = 'MOBILE - UNTARGETABLE',
    AffectRadius = 20,
    AuraPulseTime = 2,
    AbilityCategory = 'HEMA01ICE',
    CreateAbilityAmbients = function( self, unit, trash )
        FxFrostAura01( unit, trash )
    end,
    Buffs = {
        BuffBlueprint {
            Name = 'HEMA01FrostAura01',
            DisplayName = '<LOC ABILITY_HEMA01_0032>Permafrost',
            Description = '<LOC ABILITY_HEMA01_0033>Attack Speed and Movement Speed reduced.',
            BuffType = 'HEMA01FROSTAURA',
            Debuff = true,
            CanBeDispelled = true,
            Stacks = 'REPLACE',
            Duration = 5,
            DoNotPulseIcon = true,
            Icon = '/dgtorchbearer/NewTorchBearFrostAura01',
            Affects = {
                RateOfFire = {Mult = -.03},
                MoveMult = {Mult = -0.03},
            },
        },
        BuffBlueprint {
            Name = 'HEMA01FrostAuraFx01',
            DisplayName = '<LOC ABILITY_HEMA01_0030>Permafrost I',
            BuffType = 'HEMA01FROSTAURAFX',
            Debuff = true,
            CanBeDispelled = true,
            Stacks = 'REPLACE',
            Duration = 5,
            Affects = {
                Dummy = {},
            },
            Effects = 'Slow01',
            EffectsBone = -2,
        },
    },
    Icon = '/dgtorchbearer/NewTorchBearFrostAura01',
}

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.