The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Your Stats Suck? Read This...

By on January 8, 2010 7:58:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In a custom game world full of premade teams one has to eventually ask themselves is it worth it?  At first, I probably would of answered no to this, it's not, the hell with this game right?  Very frustrating indeed I must say going into a game with 2 or 3 others that are organized and communicating with one another via Ventrillo or some other form of communication.  The other team basically going into the game blind and unorganized, unfair you ask?....Yes it is.  So is there anything anyone can do about it that will help their stats when facing these odds? ...The answer is yes!  Now you could do one of two things here:  One talk your friends into playing the game, convince them it's tha shizzle and create your own premade team to monopolize on the weak.  Realistically though for those of us who have friends that actually have lifes outside of internet game play so this is hard to do and in-turn we just end up loning it.  Well after many aggrevating losses due to what I describe above, I have finally found the solution that will not only raise your stats, but will make you the talk of the town.... And no it's nothing milicious that interrupts normal game play like a intentional desynch or unplugging your ethernet cable from your box, nor does it involve and sort of hacking, cracking or trainers..... The premades are gonna love this 

More to follow....

+2 Karma | 25 Replies
January 8, 2010 8:15:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've played premade v premade games with Pacov with no text OR mic.

I think as a great total we typed like 5 things which was "come here so I can go get cur" and a few joking things.

We may have used ping a few times though.

January 8, 2010 11:17:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And no it's nothing milicious that interrupts normal game play like a intentional desynch or unplugging your ethernet cable from your box, nor does it involve and sort of hacking, cracking or trainers.....

its called get on vent....

i spent 2 hours on vent (lagwars) without response so i started hanging out with the gL clan so that i would have someone to talk to....

January 9, 2010 4:32:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If I would of known this 2 months ago my stats would be upwards of eighty percent right now.  So now that I know this I really don't need a "clan" to help me win...which is nice.  Nope it's not Ventrillo.

January 9, 2010 4:50:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

play as unclean beast lols?

January 9, 2010 5:05:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think that the OP is an ASCII art rendition of a stick of butter.

January 9, 2010 6:37:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

u missed a key one.. make friends IN game.  Your friends IRL don't play video games?  pfft don't kid yourself, you don't have IRL friends.  But srsly.. I would never tell an IRL friend to play this game.. waste of money.. but since I already spent my money.. it's decently fun.

I premade often and I don't know a single one irl.  But ya know.. everyone you meet online is a stalker.. don't make friends w/ strangers.

January 9, 2010 2:32:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This sounds strangely like those false adds online:

Having trouble with the ladies? Stamina not what it used to be? Tired of being laughed at? Muscles not bulging? Try Panacea today!! We promise* your sex life, work life, and social life will be improved instantly!!

*Panacea is not regulated by the FDA nor has it been shown to have any effect on your life what-so-ever and may be known to the state of California to cause cancer. However, Panacea is endorsed by a Nigerian prince who is also ready to give you 50 million if you would be so kind as to provide your bank information and passwords.

January 9, 2010 2:40:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The secret is to stack the teams in your favor.

January 9, 2010 7:40:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The secret is to stack the teams in your favor.

that's not a secret to most of us (if thats what he's talking about)... im just not enough of a deush to do that

January 9, 2010 8:10:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

there much players u play with. just organize them. even newbies might be useful for you. complain how to play its easy while using skype and they will be thankful. build your team no need to try playing with real-life friends

January 9, 2010 8:15:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Almost every game I'm in, there are unspoken rules. Mostly it's just pay attention, and be ready to tp for a save/gank.

January 9, 2010 8:37:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

that's not a secret to most of us (if thats what he's talking about)... im just not enough of a deush to do that

Says the person that switched teams so he could play with Obs and Kingslet.

January 9, 2010 8:51:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting RAWRRRR,

I premade often and I don't know a single one irl.  But ya know.. everyone you meet online is a stalker.. don't make friends w/ strangers.
I take offense to that I don't stalk any of my online friends... i was going to make some kind of unless they are girl joke but now I don't feel up to it.

January 10, 2010 9:10:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The only way to get >70% win rate is to stack the teams or play exclusively 1v1 games. Demigod is a team game, and win v. loss statistics can only give a rough estimate of how well you perform because you will sometimes be paired with good teammates and other times with bad teammates.

January 10, 2010 9:14:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
The only way to get >70% win rate is to stack the teams or play exclusively 1v1 games. Demigod is a team game, and win v. loss statistics can only give a rough estimate of how well you perform because you will sometimes be paired with good teammates and other times with bad teammates.

If that was the case, then why does Prussian_Havoc have a 80.9% win rate? He plays 99% panth so I don't think he has a lot of control over who he plays with/against (though he may of course drop against good players. I don't have enough expierence to know).

But he is not even close to a tier 1 or tier 2 player, he just plays in a game mode that has a lower level of skill, and he (obviously) is higher than the average player who plays that mode. That can't be the case in Custom? 

January 10, 2010 10:06:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can see who you will be paired with when joining a pantheon game and quit if you don't think your partners will let you win.

January 10, 2010 11:01:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
You can see who you will be paired with when joining a pantheon game and quit if you don't think your partners will let you win.
how?

January 10, 2010 11:05:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Says the person that switched teams so he could play with Obs and Kingslet.

lol true but (theres always one ) we were on vent... if you got on vent i would switch to your team too

January 11, 2010 7:37:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why ppl complaint about vent ??? This is a most when u play with friends. U can use vent/steam/ts with everygame. Better talk to write. Personnaly i dont use it but when we played friends vs friends we all used it. And premade can be a friends game. No1 use a speaking prog. They just play together for fun. With my experience, random can beat premade. You just have to listen ur teammate in time. Who we attack 1st, what each other buy at citadel, who get which flag, etc ? Remember, at 1st, when ppl played together before getting premade, they were listening each other and add good cooporation. Thats whty they become premade.

January 11, 2010 4:36:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting primz,
Why ppl complaint about vent ??? This is a most when u play with friends. U can use vent/steam/ts with everygame. Better talk to write. Personnaly i dont use it but when we played friends vs friends we all used it. And premade can be a friends game. No1 use a speaking prog. They just play together for fun. With my experience, random can beat premade. You just have to listen ur teammate in time. Who we attack 1st, what each other buy at citadel, who get which flag, etc ? Remember, at 1st, when ppl played together before getting premade, they were listening each other and add good cooporation. Thats whty they become premade.

Let`s clear the situation. Tell me please if u can beat a good pre, which consists of holythreeshit - Erebus+Oak+Ub by a random on prison? Premade have better coordination anyway. There is a lot of good tricks that can be made only by a pre. But Random vs Random can beat them of course, there is still a chance that premade will have worse DGs than you and u meet newbie premade.

January 11, 2010 9:14:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why ppl complaint about vent ???

I don't think Epi was complaining about vent so much as me being somewhat of a hypocrite

January 14, 2010 2:35:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't take premades too seriously anymore. I only play in public games against them, and most of the time our team beats them out.

Not to say I'm good or anything, but lately %s and premades seem to mean a whole lot less.

January 14, 2010 10:02:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't take premades too seriously anymore. I only play in public games against them, and most of the time our team beats them out.

Not to say I'm good or anything, but lately %s and premades seem to mean a whole lot less.

it's because almost every good premade has left the game 

January 14, 2010 10:29:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it's because almost every good premade has left the game

cause nobody would play them...

January 18, 2010 9:47:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Playing a tier 2 or 3 demigod and taking risks against enemy teams with average skill will net your about a 40-45% win rate.

Playing a tier 1 dg will add 10%

Playing only stacked games adds 10%

Playing in a premade often adds 15%

Being an uberpro adds 10%

The only way to get above 90% (with more than a few games of course) is to cheat.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000515   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.