The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Brad’s List of the 10 Best Games of the Decade

By on January 5, 2010 1:11:38 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Island Dog

Join Date 06/2003
+759

With the decade over, or almost over depending on who you ask, it’s time to reflect on the last 10 years and our very own Brad Wardell has published his list of the Top 10 Games of the Decade!

Brad’s 10 best games of the decade

Locked Post 28 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 16, 2010 4:38:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh and +1 to Titan Quest.  One of the greatest games I've ever played.  Has curved my Diablo III appetites until 2014 when it releases.

January 19, 2010 10:57:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah Id have to refine that list myself.. I wouldnt ever add any console games to that list, because they are just simply too limited.

I would have put:

Tribes 2

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Supreme Commander

Jedi Outcast

Crysis

at minimum. Almost all of these games had something new. Tribes 2 = multiplayer obviously, 64 players online in 2001 with vehicular and class combat, the only thing to do it like that before was Starsiege Tribes. Elder Scrolls Morrowind = Best RPG ever IMO. Supreme Commander = Obviously.. recreated the strategic genre. Jedi Outcast = Never before and probably never again you actually feel like a badasss jedi for once. Crysis = Now thats technology!

February 6, 2010 3:59:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

WoW #1 ?

Everquest far outsold WoW and its still going after how many years now? plus everquest revolutionized mmorpg games.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.