The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Players you simply refuse to play with

By on January 1, 2010 10:34:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you're a decent player, you know there are plenty of players out there that aren't really noobs, but simply are so crappy that they forever should be designated as just terrible players. So, expert players, here's your chance to add some names to the list of players you simply won't play with because they are just bad or terrible teammates or just simply clueless. Now, I'll admit if I'm bad with a character, but will still listen to teammates in order to not be a weak link. Difference is, these players won't admit they are bad and simply think their bad play is actually good. EPIC FAIL on their part.

You must have a reason why they are bad to add to list.

Here's the start of the list:

PORRRRA- PLays Reg and just sits at the citadel and snipes occasionally. Doesn't teleport in or use mines properly. Very poor team player.

franmella-I've experienced just how bad this guy is several times. Today as Sedna, he wouldn't attack people properly or heal when needed and would simply let his teammates die. Then of course, die himself.

Elektrum- As TB, charges in like a retard, forcing you to leave your lane to save his ass constantly. Then, when you need help, just doesn't bother to help you. Never ports in or takes out towers. Basically, he's worthless.

ChanX113- Terrible and on top of that just rage quits after 3 min mark to totally screw your team over even more.

Waylander13- Terrible as Ereb. Totally clueless, dies a ton then rage quits.

Allistar-Terrible and just rage quits.

Maccilia- EDIT-After serious consideration, Maccilia got stun way earlier and we totally just owned in our last game. Therefore he is redeemed.

Zen_God-Rage quits right after the 3 min mark.

Acadius-Terrible player then rage quits.

ClownLoach-Terrible, terrible player.

Chaotic-Hawk hosts games and d/c when his citadel is about to die and the game isnt recorded. Wants to keep that 80% win rate of his too badly

+1 Karma | 173 Replies
January 8, 2010 9:51:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ceaze84 is a poor player, but he has 100+ games under his belt, so that can fool you. I wouldn't play with him.

garrethale has a lot of games too, but I've lost so many times with him that I won't play with him.

Oakman only plays games when the teams are sufficiently stacked, and that peeves me to no end.

January 9, 2010 12:15:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

While I'm in a peeved mood, NeptunePisces chooses Staff of the F'ing Warmage on QoT. Not playing with him.

January 9, 2010 12:21:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've got a 30 minute video of SStarkiller intentionally lagging a game, threatening to desync, and just generally bragging about hwo I would not win the game because 5 of my 7 kills were "bullshit" and 'caused by bugs.'

He's a cheater and a braggart about it. I'm not the best sport myself when I'm losing so I realize I don't have much room to complain here, but I strongly advise against playing with him. If someone can list a good codec/program to do the conversions, I'll youtube it.

January 9, 2010 12:23:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Epiphenomenon,
While I'm in a peeved mood, NeptunePisces chooses Staff of the F'ing Warmage on QoT. Not playing with him.
heh ^.^

January 9, 2010 12:44:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, Neptune is a weird one. He's played so many games that he should really know by now.

January 9, 2010 1:47:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

rient a foutre du monde qui pense comme vous.je jou avec beaucoup de munion ca sais ma strategie dommage que des gens comme vous pensé ca de moi ...pour moi ca reste un putin de jeu... un general vas pas au front avoye son armer si tu veut pas jouer contre un general et des munions ta just a pas jouer contre. tu est pas oubliger de jouer et je dit a tout le monde qui joue a demigod contre moi et que jais erb mes je vais avoir beaucoup beaucoup de munion...desoler pour vous...et a 1vs1 aussis

What about my post gave you the impression that I speak french?

January 9, 2010 1:54:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What about my post gave you the impression that I speak french?
laugh has foutre world which thinks as vous.je jou with many munion Ca know my strategy damage that people as you thought Ca of me… for me Ca remains a putin of play… general avoye its will not arm to the face if you do not want to play against general and munions your just does not have to play against. you are not oubliger to play and I say has everyone which plays has demigod against me and which jet erb my I will have much much munion… to afflict for you… and 1vs1 aussis has

^^^What he said in English. I used Babel Fish so it's about 20% accurate.

January 10, 2010 5:58:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Chaotic-Hawk

Splitshadow

Both disconnected when the citadel had just been killed resulting in no stats from that game. If i see them in a game i stay clear as they cant accept defeat.

January 10, 2010 9:07:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@Ranen, I looked through my NA and Incomplete games on Pantheon stats. I didn't find any games with you.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in my sincerest apoligies.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the statistic pixels you lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

If I did cause some problem by hitting end game, I do apoligize, but most likely I blame bugs for desync  / stat / invalid gamestate problems.

January 11, 2010 9:42:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL i posted this literally 30seconds after the game, so you must have a shocking memory, and ofc you wont find me on your stats because you knew what you were doing and bugged the game so it was never recorded.

You cant blame the game as you never actually hit end game because the d/c screen appeared, i have a screenshot so if you want to continue this argument anymore and try and make me look like a liar i am happy to show it.

Im really not that bothered about the stats, i just want to point out the players that exploit them and ruin the game for the team that won, which is the point of this thread i believe.

January 11, 2010 4:49:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you knew what you were doing and bugged the game so it was never recorded.

I'm pretty sure that's not even possible. Also, I only played 1 game the day of your post, and I had no time to play another game anyway.

January 11, 2010 4:56:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Chromequoted for win

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in my sincerest apoligies.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the statistic pixels you lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

January 11, 2010 8:33:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ceaze (Ceaze84 iirc?)

Guy is a douchebag.  Even though I've seen his name on here as "do not play with", did anyway. 

A) he sucks

pouts

C) threatens to go afk if he's not happy

D) spends half the game taunting his own team that he is making them lose on purpose

January 11, 2010 8:35:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Epiphenomenon,
Ceaze84 is a poor player, but he has 100+ games under his belt, so that can fool you. I wouldn't play with him.

Yeah, that guy.  Douchebbaaaagg

January 11, 2010 8:50:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I got so friggin mad at that guy.

January 12, 2010 9:29:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well here we go then. So you still refuse to admit you never played a game against me splitshadow?

Notice how he denies playing the game, denies d/c but apperently clicking end game, and the timing of it all after citadel is destroyed. Also check his ranting in the chat just before..

I think its case closed.

January 12, 2010 9:35:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh snap dawg.

January 12, 2010 5:11:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

je n est jamais vu des joueur aussi stupid et bébé comme vous ..il a des bug dans le jeu comme dans tout les jeux si il a une d éconection sa veut pas dire que le gars triche...si vous perder fait donc comme tout bon joueur etr accepter votre ostie de défaite et arreter de fair chier les autres avec ca...et pour les gens qui ce plein des joueurs qui ce déconect si vous jouer prem... ou avec des bon joueur et l autre équipe ya un noob et qui ce fait tuer 2 x en 2min desoler moi je suis le premier a me déconecter le team veut pas toujour déclaré forfait alors pas le choix. et toi hors ta tu une vi ou quoi tu te plein a tout les jour jou pas avec lui jou pas avec lui sais quoi ton prob tes con ou quoi ou ta pas eu le téton de ta maman...

si il a une persone qui parle francais et qui peut traduir ceci au sale gay qui pleur toujour ca serais bien cool...

ce message est pour les cons selement qui pleur jour apres jour et qu il traite tout le monde de tricheur

g pas fini si un gars qui joue bien avec oak et quil change pour rook et son statu lui donne 60% et quil joue comme un noob... ben oui c un noob et il a droit de changer de demigod pas oubliger de le traiter de nom et de dire a tout le monde de pas jouer avec c avec des gens comme vous qu ont devrais pas jouer...

et pour le monde qui dise que j abuse du 1vs1 lol aller chier bande de con si je veut jouer mille games a 1vs1 c mon prob...

et me traiter de tricheur a cause que je joue erb et je fait beaucoup de munions ben aller chier vous aussi ...

sai just un jeu alors pour moi je me fou bien de vous je vous est j amais vu et vous aussis et il a d autre jeu que je jou et son moin bébé que c

ertaine persone sur cette page...

January 12, 2010 5:17:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting BaD_Wong,
je n est jamais vu des joueur aussi stupid et bébé comme vous ..il a des bug dans le jeu comme dans tout les jeux si il a une d éconection sa veut pas dire que le gars triche...si vous perder fait donc comme tout bon joueur etr accepter votre ostie de défaite et arreter de fair chier les autres avec ca...et pour les gens qui ce plein des joueurs qui ce déconect si vous jouer prem... ou avec des bon joueur et l autre équipe ya un noob et qui ce fait tuer 2 x en 2min desoler moi je suis le premier a me déconecter le team veut pas toujour déclaré forfait alors pas le choix. et toi hors ta tu une vi ou quoi tu te plein a tout les jour jou pas avec lui jou pas avec lui sais quoi ton prob tes con ou quoi ou ta pas eu le téton de ta maman...

si il a une persone qui parle francais et qui peut traduir ceci au sale gay qui pleur toujour ca serais bien cool...

ce message est pour les cons selement qui pleur jour apres jour et qu il traite tout le monde de tricheur

g pas fini si un gars qui joue bien avec oak et quil change pour rook et son statu lui donne 60% et quil joue comme un noob... ben oui c un noob et il a droit de changer de demigod pas oubliger de le traiter de nom et de dire a tout le monde de pas jouer avec c avec des gens comme vous qu ont devrais pas jouer...

et pour le monde qui dise que j abuse du 1vs1 lol aller chier bande de con si je veut jouer mille games a 1vs1 c mon prob...

et me traiter de tricheur a cause que je joue erb et je fait beaucoup de munions ben aller chier vous aussi ...

sai just un jeu alors pour moi je me fou bien de vous je vous est j amais vu et vous aussis et il a d autre jeu que je jou et son moin bébé que c

ertaine persone sur cette page...
??

January 12, 2010 5:25:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No, I was never given the player as stupid as you and baby .. it has a bug in the game as in all games if he has one of its connection not mean the guy is cheating ... if you lose against a good player accept your defeat and stop doing other shit with it ... and for people that are full of players that disconnect if you play prem ... or with good player and the other team is a noob and thereby kill 2 in x 2min  I am the first one I disconnect the team will not always withdrew when no choice.  

if he has someone who speaks French and can translate this in dirty gay crying always that'd be cool ... 

This message is for the idiots who cry day after day and that he treats everyone to cheat 

if not over a guy who plays well with oak exchange for rook and his status gives him 60% and plays like a noob ... he is a noob and he is entitled to change demigod not to treat name and tell everyone to not play with c with people like you that should not have to play ... 

and the world that says that I abused the shit go 1vs1 lol banned con if I want to play games has miles 1vs1 c my prob ... 

and call me a cheater because I played erb and I did a lot of communion bin shit you go too ... 

it's just a game for me when I fool you though I was j EVER seen and you too, and he ad other game I you Up and baby c 

omg people on this page ...

Attempted translation

January 12, 2010 5:39:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No hammer lol. No wonder you're crying.

January 12, 2010 6:19:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thx Splitshadow     

January 13, 2010 2:02:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lifekatana are you talking to me? im lost with this random translation and cant tell who is talking about what. If you are i wasnt crying about anything, just pointing out cheaters should be named and shamed.

'No hammer lol. No wonder you're crying' - i didnt bother picking it up because by lvl 8 or so i could tell we were owning them and i concentrated on pushing up taking down towers and caping portals...which clearly worked as we won by lvl 10...

January 13, 2010 11:12:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Silfheed decides to quit 10 min into the game and then instead of leaving he says "guys just concede" and sits in the base not quitting or contributing in any way leaving us playing 2v3.  We were only down 2 points, an easy comeback, but he just sits there and then he says come on guys I know you know how to concede...what a jerk.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.