The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Last Reply column on My Posts page seems to have stopped updating

By on December 29, 2009 6:38:33 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Right now, the latest timestamp in the Last Reply column on my My Posts page is from Dec 26, but my bug/gripe on diagonals and another post on item-dropping both have activity since then. Last Reply info looks normal to me in both general browsing and the My Replies page.

+159 Karma | 3 Replies
January 7, 2010 2:32:42 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

is this still the case now?

January 7, 2010 3:01:10 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The wonkiness looks sorta different, but it still seems wonky. At the moment, I see a Last Reply on 12/17 for my thread whining about the demise of the Sarah Connor Chronicles and how much the Siffy people annoy me. The Recent Posts page shows a reply in that thread from around 10:30 Eastern today.

March 25, 2010 1:19:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

My posts have stopped updating. When I edit my last post and save, no changes visible. Open another browser and check post, no changes. Go to re-edit the post and the changes are there.

THe amount this forum goes boom is absolutly rediculous. By far thee worst forum I have ever used.

ME ---> <--- Peron in Charge of Forum.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000079   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.