The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Mouse cursor stuck when entering game

By on December 29, 2009 1:14:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Necoras

Join Date 03/2009

When I start up demigod the mouse cursor sticks below the menu. I can still click on menu buttons and they will light up when the pointer is over them, but the cursor is stuck in one place and does not track with mouse movement. I'm running:

Windows 7

I7 920

Radeon 5870

6GB RAM

I've tried dual screen and single, same issue. I've managed to change resolutions and have the same issue. Any thoughts?

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 29, 2009 1:20:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I finally managed to get into a game and the problem is the same. This of course renders the game completely unplayable.

January 1, 2010 10:58:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

anybody reading these?

February 13, 2012 6:48:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just bought the game and have the same problem. running win7 and playin thru steam. Can anyone please help

February 13, 2012 11:50:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

chevy - I don't know about this specific problem (hopefully someone else on the forums does).  I'd suggest sending off an email to [email protected] and explain the problem to them briefly.  They have decent support and should be able to help you out.  Best of luck getting the problem solved!

February 14, 2012 5:04:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ha ha thats just my luck. I will send them an email and see what they have to say. thank you for replying so quick, i was nervous when i read the guys post. I hope they can help cuz i think the game looks really cool.

February 17, 2012 12:38:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey there,

The 1st thing you should check is your bios and enable legacy USB support to see if that clears it up.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time: