The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

QUESTION CHAIN (A1): The Forum Game

Classic Forum Game!!!

By on December 27, 2009 8:43:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ready for an interesting game?

Ok, here's how it goes, simply answer the question above you with as much or as little detail as you feel comfortable with, but you must answer, don't break the chain!

Then, post a question with a similar topic,

Let's try to get the longest chain possible, and believe me this is very difficult. 

Answer and ask as much as you want, but don't answer your own question!!!

Don't Repeat a Question or an answer!!!

Be truthful, no matter how embarrassing it may get!!!

Highest record so far is: 6 answers

It will be interesting to compare what we started off with and what we ended with...

I will start off:

What is your favorite song?

+8 Karma | 6 Replies
December 28, 2009 12:56:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A: I don't have a particular favorite song since almost every week I do have a new favorite song

Q: Anybody here find Lady GaGa and her songs interesting? 

December 28, 2009 1:42:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

A: No

Q: Anyone like any of her songs? (Note: I stress that there is a difference between interesting and like)

December 28, 2009 9:12:23 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

No.

Is the overall quality of music just decreasing, or od only bad musicians get publicity anymore?

December 28, 2009 9:27:50 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

A: only bad musicians get publicity anymore, I find good music but I have to hunt for it

Q: do you think the internet and napster have helped or hurt the music world (which is different then the industry)

December 28, 2009 10:24:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A: Helped.  The mainstream, top of the list artists have suffered - and I suspect we are losing out on a few big budget music projects because of it - but it is easier now than ever for a no-name band to get a supportive following.

Q.  Do you think the internet and file sharing have helped or hurt the gaming world, as it pertains to smaller companies/indie releases?

December 28, 2009 3:46:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A: I dont think it hurst small companies, usually the larger companies are targeted. Remember spore? well, piracy (p2p file sharing) hurts those who are against it. Demigod had a few torrents, and because of the no-cd-protection policy with stardock, most pirates bought the game to support stardock.

Q: Have you ever downloaded a pirate torrent?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.