The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

QUESTION CHAIN (A0)

time for a classic forum game!

By on December 25, 2009 9:37:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ready for an interesting game?

Ok, here's how it goes, simply answer the question above you with as much or as little detail as you feel comfortable with, but you must answer, don't break the chain!

Then, post a question with a similar topic,

Let's try to get the longest chain possible, and believe me this is very difficult. 

Answer and ask as much as you want, but don't answer or ask your own question!!!

Be truthful, no matter how embarrassing it may get!!!

It will be interesting to compare what we started off with and what we ended with...

I will start off:

What is the best thing about demigod?

the question chain has been broken!!!

+8 Karma | 14 Replies
December 25, 2009 9:40:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That I don't play it

How many do play demigod?

December 25, 2009 9:47:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ryat,
That I don't play it

How many do play demigod?

A: no idea, but, during november i think, only 23% of the people who bought Demigod  tried to play online multiplayer.

Q: what is the best pc game you have ever played?

December 27, 2009 12:51:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A: I absolutely love Fallout 3.

Q: What's the worst PC game you've ever played?

December 27, 2009 1:52:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A: I think i only play good pc games, sorry but im a spoiled child when it comes to technology. Always get the high end tech, even when my family gets food from WIC, lol.

Q: Whats the best alien movie you have ever watched?

December 27, 2009 7:59:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A: Um... define alien movie... else Avatar would have to take the top spot. AWESOME MOVIE.

Q: Describe your worse date. lol

Random Plug: GO WATCH AVATAR!

December 27, 2009 8:39:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oh, the question chain has been broken! time to start another one...

December 27, 2009 8:39:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

A: lol, when I threw up all over my girlfriends brother (he was my best friend as well)

Q: What is the weirdest movie you have ever seen?

December 27, 2009 8:40:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

we reached six consistent answers!

December 27, 2009 8:50:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

MishYu broke the chain:

no relationship between movies,aliens to dates. unless your saying that the movie was a date, but that wasnt said, so starting a new question chain here:

QUESTION CHAIN (A1)

December 28, 2009 10:17:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I so don't get it. Then what did alien movie have to do with PC gaming?

December 28, 2009 3:30:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it went from something worst to best, show a polar relationship.

December 28, 2009 3:31:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

also the question chain was broken by posting something extra than the answers and questions. click on the link for the next question game!

December 29, 2009 9:31:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well then, from best show to worst date. Polar relationship, no?

December 31, 2009 12:24:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oh ok, you had a polar relationship too, lol, sry about that, I will look more closely!

but you added something to your post which was not a question or an answer, sry, but miss-shaping the question chain breaks it! dont worry, there's a new question chain! 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.