The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Is it tru that only 6000ish people playing this game??

By on December 24, 2009 9:29:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

5Nana

Join Date 08/2009
+1

Before the stat reset,, there were like 30000 players when I checked the pantheon,,

but now,, 20players per page x 300 page

Its 6000players. Didn't expect this little

Its much better than crappy sissy games like Hon and League of Legend ...

Locked Post 24 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 24, 2009 9:39:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

they removed inactive players from Pant. That's how many players have at least logged on and played one game.

December 25, 2009 12:36:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't play pantheon but I'm a very active player. Pantheon is just plain broken so there's no point in playing.

December 25, 2009 3:39:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

err.. numbers are much lower than that.. since Epoch III, 957 have played at least 1 game of pantheon, and only 3412 have played at least 1 game online at all.

But uhh.. those 3412 must be very active since http://www.demigodthegame.com/opengames.asp constantly lists more than 1000 players online at any given moment

January 30, 2010 9:38:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry, the numbers are wrong.

AT THIS MOMENT there's 97 people playing demigod online. Don't believe me? check the server stats and count them... you can do that easily, there's only 20 games in progress and 3 games in lobby.

Last time I looked during the week in the afternoon Australian time, there is about um....10 peope playing.

I waited many months for the game to be fixed, got sick of it, then came back months later to see any improvements, and found a ghost town......

The players online at any given moment I believe are simply logged into impulse, but most are not playing Demigod. The server stats show 560 players online now, but there's less than 100 in games.

Demigod....? 

LonelyGod.

January 31, 2010 11:47:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There was so much potential in this game =/

February 1, 2010 9:29:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As long as I can still find games or people to join mine, I'll still be playing.

February 9, 2010 10:11:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Really its hard to find a single game . (I live in US)

its either noob game, pro game, passworded game, moded game, or no room in lobby

February 9, 2010 10:51:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well sry to have to break this to you guys, but it seems to me that all of the fun games now require you either get on vent or know one clans..

February 9, 2010 10:58:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No more updates will come out for this game.

Maybe Stardock employees are drinking coke playing games

February 15, 2010 5:46:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"Its much better than crappy sissy games like Hon and League of Legend ."

Actually I bought this game a long time ago and liked it a bit.  There were so many flaws though.  There was always lag, not a lot of players, and not very many heroes or cool items, and 2v2 only ranked games?  i could go on some more

Oh yeah and I payed a reduced price of 20$  whereas league of legends is free, and i very much enjoy it.  I mean thousands of people play it.  Frankly I don't care if the graphics aren't super great like demigods.  I like Heroes of Newearth too, but that game isn't always going to be free.  Either way this game had a lot of potentia, but i was not impressed

February 15, 2010 6:40:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Heros_Master,
No more updates will come out for this game.

Maybe Stardock employees are drinking coke playing games

... this game is not programmed by Stardock.

February 15, 2010 6:46:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I gotta see 'Heros_Master' play TB as his last name was TB_Master

And his avatar pisses me off.

February 15, 2010 10:13:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was the best long time ago when a lot of people using game ranger.

About avatar, I want to switch to another one but it just bothers me since i don't use computer that much

March 2, 2010 5:58:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

demigod is dead...league of legends is my number one now...i defended demigod as long as i could but its dead...the soon u realise the better for u...you see if u wanna win.. just stack HP items... league of legends got constant updates takes 1 sec to get a game and is so much m ore balanced...unfortunatly for this game...oh how i defended it... the developers have put it into the bin pile...have a look when the last update was in the journle...1 since i last played... sigh -.- HoN has nice graphix but shit community but LoL is owning big time.

March 2, 2010 6:01:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MixMagic,
demigod is dead...league of legends is my number one now...i defended demigod as long as i could but its dead...the soon u realise the better for u...you see if u wanna win.. just stack HP items... league of legends got constant updates takes 1 sec to get a game and is so much m ore balanced...unfortunatly for this game...oh how i defended it... the developers have put it into the bin pile...have a look when the last update was in the journle...1 since i last played... sigh -.- HoN has nice graphix but shit community but LoL is owning big time.
If we wanted to we would of played those games already....but I for 1 still love demigod.

March 27, 2010 2:47:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Demigod Rocks.

April 10, 2010 7:10:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I tried both LoL and HoN and they were horrible perfect clones of DotA. There is nothing new about them and I was bored in moments. The majority of players are kids and they talk nonstop with constant STFU NWB. I also HATE the last hitting requirement in both of these games. Last hitting doesn't make sense, it just makes it so people that have been around for a while can be more |337 than the new guy.

April 10, 2010 9:47:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well of course the people who have been around longer can be more |337 than the new guy...wtf are you wanting all players to be equaly skilled no matter how long they've played? LMAO

April 11, 2010 7:21:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you missed the point...the purpose of the last hitting is not to increase the fun, strategy or any aesthetic...it is only to improve the value of practicing a moronic mouse clicking talent. LMAO.

April 12, 2010 7:11:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

100 games means roughly 500 people. Maybe you are looking at it the wrong way. Create a game and there are 500 people at any random time ready to join you. How many more do you need? Yesterday I hosted a 2v2 and before I had the time to close slots they were all occupied so I just started the game 3v3.

P.S.: Play the game for fun and not for stats, don't be afraid to play against "so called" noobs or SuperHyperUltraUber pwners. Just play the game. You never know who will surprise you . Plus, even being owned as a noob is a learning experience. Save the replay and watch what the others did and do better next time.

October 21, 2010 3:55:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting A_Running_Man,
Sorry, the numbers are wrong.

AT THIS MOMENT there's 97 people playing demigod online. Don't believe me? check the server stats and count them... you can do that easily, there's only 20 games in progress and 3 games in lobby.

Last time I looked during the week in the afternoon Australian time, there is about um....10 peope playing.

I waited many months for the game to be fixed, got sick of it, then came back months later to see any improvements, and found a ghost town......

The players online at any given moment I believe are simply logged into impulse, but most are not playing Demigod. The server stats show 560 players online now, but there's less than 100 in games.

Demigod....? 

LonelyGod.
You don't have to count

Quoting RAWRRRR,
err.. numbers are much lower than that.. since Epoch III, 957 have played at least 1 game of pantheon, and only 3412 have played at least 1 game online at all.

But uhh.. those 3412 must be very active since http://www.demigodthegame.com/opengames.asp constantly lists more than 1000 players online at any given moment
Yeah, the players online number is complete bogus. Frogboy always told us that those are indeed the number of players that have started Demigod and are logged in via Demigod. But it's pretty clear now that this is completely untrue. There is no way that only 0.1% of the online players are actually in a game while the rest is just doing nothing after logging in.

December 24, 2011 1:40:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Pfizzyhead,
I tried both LoL and HoN and they were horrible perfect clones of DotA. There is nothing new about them and I was bored in moments. The majority of players are kids and they talk nonstop with constant STFU NWB. I also HATE the last hitting requirement in both of these games. Last hitting doesn't make sense, it just makes it so people that have been around for a while can be more |337 than the new guy.

QFT +1

February 16, 2012 7:31:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've bought this game a few days ago. Its really fun, beside the laggs and the less amount of players. Its very sorrowful to see such a nice game die. I really enjoy playing it. Stardock could really bring it a live again. For example Adding 6 more Demigods and fixing some Bugs. There are several Bugreports of horrible Bugs. If Stardock would take the initiative and do something against it. I am confident, that there would be much people, who would think about buying the game or just playing it again.I think the main reason, why they don`t take care about the game is, because it doesnt brings a lot money income. But if i think about all these offline games, wich were patched even a few years after release, just to fix all the occuring bugs. And a online game wich had so much potential just dies. I think there is at least one reason, they should continue supporting and fixing the game. To give all that players the fun they deserved, paying for this game and supporting it so much.

I hope at least one Stardock laborer reads this post and thinks about my words.

Greetings.

February 25, 2012 12:05:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I signe you post and fully support it.

or bring demigod 2 after FE gets to be a huge success.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time: