The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3

By on December 23, 2009 7:54:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Favormod offers over 60 new items (including 15 new summon-ables - Towers and Units), both achievement and standard shop items. All achievement( favor) items are each only 1 point to make it accessible to all. And all new units have been re-skinned. Several set items with unique effects have also been added. All items have their own unique icon and several new casting, buff and spell effects have been added.

Favormod also offers a wide range of abilities that are not available in vanilla Demigod. For more information pls watch the video at the bottom of this Post. 

For instructions on how to install mods see here:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/369780

[Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3 - Yet More Bugfixes

http://www.mediafire.com/?zab21obvwkdj2ct

NOTE: it it highly RECOMMENDED that you use FAVORMOD with both Uberfix AND Enhanced AI -- these are all packaged in the auto installer below.

Or you can install Pacovs Community Mod Pack (includes this version of favormod) here - Self Installer:

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD - UPDATED daily, pls make sure version numbers match though.

http://www.box.net/shared/qf7lhj1zjl

Note:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: This video does not accurately reflect the current version of favormod, it is missing most of the skins, new effects and spells as well as about 15 items.

WATCH in 720p

FavorMod 2.0D Video:

+47 Karma | 634 Replies
January 28, 2010 8:26:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok so for this next patch here is what i have planned.

I am playing with the code for a flag mine atm. It will be an invisible buff that does area damage that increases with lvl, starting at 450 damage and ending at 1000. Cooldown will be 40 seconds.

New Minion Units:

Babylon Golem - Adds +2% lifesteal aura (range 12, and this stacks with other Babylon Golem Lifesteal Bonuses. Golem has low movement speed and attack speed  but does 50 damage per hit and has 1200 Health. (ie you wont be able to chase with them but in a long winded battle they will help alot). Up to 4 will be able to be summoned at 325 mana cost, cooldown 42. At higher lvls the speed of Golem will increase.

Hellfire

The units are ranged minions that grant an aura (radius 15) which adds 12% mana every 10 seconds (at lvl 1 this is about 90 mana). Up to 4 will be able to be summoned. 250 mana cost and 30 second cooldown. Units will have 700 health and high movement speed, doing 25 damage per shot.

Vortex

This item teleports all nearby enemies (radius 15) to you. cooldown 45.

Lifesource katana : 350 health, 350 armour, 8% lifesteal

Also looking at adding some more tower types: (still need to sort out details)

Thumper - Summons tower (perminant) which does area damage every 4 seconds and will set off frost nova on armor proc - 30% chance.Will try to get it to increase in health with lvl.

Also looking at scaling flame archer tower, increasing health and # of weapons with lvl.

will also try for this:

Lifesource tower : no attack damage but passively heals for 50 hps (all units and structures) and 20 mps (heroes only), loses 50 health per second, 2500 health.

January 28, 2010 8:28:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and nerf those miserable claymores!

Edit: okay it was on the last post of the other page, but still!!!!

January 28, 2010 8:30:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

rofl

edit:from previous page

Note: This item will be nerfed for next patch. Max 6 mines will be avalible and i might see if i can get the damage to scale. (150 at lvl 1, 250 at lvl 7, 350 at lvl 10)

January 28, 2010 8:40:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

rofl

Its NOT FUNNY when rook has towers hitting you for 300+ damage 

its like muhahaha rook dead now.... ZOMG WTF hAxZoERSSS *rq*

January 29, 2010 8:16:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

exx ... how are u finding/editingn imagery in regards to creating new icons for each new favor item you make? Just curious whether its a photoshop job or something else. I might even be able to do a few icons if done in photoshop.

January 29, 2010 8:29:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I havent done icons yet but i have done textures (mr rappard was kind and did some icons for me! )

However, both are edited in photoshop with the nvida .dds converter plugin.

I think that i will need to create some new ones with this next patch tho as i am starting to run out lol.

January 29, 2010 7:45:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol k was curious anyway.

January 30, 2010 12:15:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

k i have done some icons now lol, will post up a tutorial thread, cause it actually took me a while to work out lol.

Anyway here is what has been done for 1.8 so far.

Babylon golem - changed to a single golem unit which has a 6% lifesteal aura, 1250 health, 5.2 movement speed, 100 attack damage, .47 attack speed

Hellfire:

The units are ranged minions that grant an aura (radius 15) which adds 12% mana every 10 seconds (at lvl 1 this is about 90 mana). Up to 4 will be able to be summoned. 250 mana cost and 30 second cooldown. Units will have 700 health and high movement speed, doing 25 damage per shot.

Thumper:

Summons tower (perminant) which does area damage every 4 seconds and will set off frost nova on armor proc - 10 % chance. Towers summoned at higher lvls will have higher health and damage. No TOL beam function. Still in balancing

Fireball Tower now has scaling damage and maxhealth. Archer functions are being removed due to rebalancing.

Vortex is being changed to a tower type. This tower on armor proc will vortex all nearby enemies. another ability may yet be added.

Also for 1.8 i will try to get working a new shop tab. 2 consumables will be added from favour items at request - silence totem and slow ward.

Also adding mods:

Skirmish Ai - peppe - V1.9

Bman's Godlike Team Panel v1.2.3 by bman654

Rollover Ally Info v1.4.2 by Chirmaya

Always visible health and mana text by gunblob

*NB if the authors have any qualms about this please post and i will remove.

I think these ui mods are awesome, and will even out games played with ppl who do have these mods activated on a regular basis.

Skirmish ai was added as it provides a much more solid ai and for games with drop outs and rq's, the match might not be over. This mod also provides a rich single player experience.

January 30, 2010 12:20:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

impressive stuff.  Looks like I'll be playing some favor mod today.  I love the baby golem concept (hehe... tiny rooks). 

er... I mean I will be playing this once you release it

January 30, 2010 1:11:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, not to rehash another idea but:

What about 5v5 Yeti Sednas with baby rooks? Eh? Eh?

January 30, 2010 1:44:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
Ok, not to rehash another idea but:

What about 5v5 Yeti Sednas with baby rooks? Eh? Eh?
can I bring a minion erebus with albatross?

January 30, 2010 6:13:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was testing some of these items earlier (this current one was flame tower) and around lvl 14 I could cast tower it wouldnt cost ANY mana and would instantly be off cooldown....needless to say it WAS fun having 50 towers but a bit....op

January 30, 2010 6:15:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol.

Working as intended. It's a race to lvl 14!

January 30, 2010 6:58:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wow ... im rlly liking the new ideas that uve provided screen shots for. shiny reg looks sexy lol.

i reckon the thumper towers are gonna be a neat item

good job

January 30, 2010 7:04:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wonder what would happen if you made a giant sized minotaur summon idol?

And i think that the mini dg minions are awesome

January 30, 2010 8:48:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what we need is a favor item that summons a mini sedna riding a mini battle cat, that summons regular rook sized yettis.  FTW.

January 30, 2010 9:30:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd rather see Rook size Spirits. Talk about terrifying!

January 31, 2010 12:09:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wonder what would happen if you made a giant sized minotaur summon idol?

On the to do list. Anyone have any ideas for what bonuses this minion should do?

I'd rather see Rook size Spirits. Talk about terrifying!

lol

I was testing some of these items earlier (this current one was flame tower) and around lvl 14 I could cast tower it wouldnt cost ANY mana and would instantly be off cooldown....needless to say it WAS fun having 50 towers but a bit....op

Wow thats unusual. At the moment (in 1.7) the tower should have no change with lvl (cooldown should be the same as should mana cost from lvl 1-20).

However, this has been rebuild for 1.8, so hopefully the problem should be removed (if there was one lol).

January 31, 2010 12:41:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

On the to do list. Anyone have any ideas for what bonuses this minion should do?

cost 7k mana to summon and basically pwn everyone

January 31, 2010 3:47:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
"Wonder what would happen if you made a giant sized minotaur summon idol?"

That's basically how I think Yetis should be rebalanced. Only one or two but make them registered badasses.
January 31, 2010 9:37:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol, no seriously, i am running out of fresh ideas, some community input for new items would be awesome .

Another New Unit:

Vortex Tower:

Aura 6 seconds -radius 15, teleports all nearby enemies to the location of the fortification.

Aura 3 seconds - radius 17 - does area damge (still in balancing)

February 1, 2010 6:07:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"Dejavu Essence

Instant Cast, 27s cooldown, can cast while moving.

On Use: Abilities have 25% Reduced Mana Cost and Recharge 30% Faster for 6 Seconds

+6 Mana Regen

+250 Max Energy"

Ingame it says 25 Mana regen you mightve been thinking of the max energy when you typed it.

February 1, 2010 6:20:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dude. You are 10345834785340x more imaginative then me. I couldnt come up with anything like these, lol.

Im so un-creative

February 1, 2010 8:21:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I read somewhere about an idea that an item would give you a long range warp i.e. half of snipe, but with something crazy like a 10 second cast. could make things verily interesting and would solve the crucible gap problem

February 1, 2010 9:27:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Moved To Next Page

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.