The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3

By on December 23, 2009 7:54:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Favormod offers over 60 new items (including 15 new summon-ables - Towers and Units), both achievement and standard shop items. All achievement( favor) items are each only 1 point to make it accessible to all. And all new units have been re-skinned. Several set items with unique effects have also been added. All items have their own unique icon and several new casting, buff and spell effects have been added.

Favormod also offers a wide range of abilities that are not available in vanilla Demigod. For more information pls watch the video at the bottom of this Post. 

For instructions on how to install mods see here:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/369780

[Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3 - Yet More Bugfixes

http://www.mediafire.com/?zab21obvwkdj2ct

NOTE: it it highly RECOMMENDED that you use FAVORMOD with both Uberfix AND Enhanced AI -- these are all packaged in the auto installer below.

Or you can install Pacovs Community Mod Pack (includes this version of favormod) here - Self Installer:

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD - UPDATED daily, pls make sure version numbers match though.

http://www.box.net/shared/qf7lhj1zjl

Note:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: This video does not accurately reflect the current version of favormod, it is missing most of the skins, new effects and spells as well as about 15 items.

WATCH in 720p

FavorMod 2.0D Video:

+47 Karma | 627 Replies
December 6, 2010 10:59:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

helm of fortune seems like it may have been nerfed too much... maybe bump it to 2 per sec

December 6, 2010 11:48:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

idea - items that HURT you somehow, but give a stronger buff... random quick thoughts... lose mana or hp, but gain dps, etc.  More than a few options thinking about this.  Or a big speed buff, but at a substantial cost of hp.  Or an item you have to cast that reduces hp by 50% but doubles damage for all hits... etc.

December 7, 2010 12:13:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

description on hedgies arsenal is much too vague - no idea how much it helps or hurts.

edit - btw - cow LOVES this mod.  He's getting more and more folks playing it and trying out all of the goodies.  cow.  yeah... i can do that. 

December 7, 2010 12:25:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,
description on hedgies arsenal is much too vague - no idea how much it helps or hurts.

Sounds like some of the info hedgie finds in lua. Discriptions to vague! Time to look up how many seconds between priest casts! LOL

if you haven't looked at my original post from tonight Ex check it out I edited after every game.

December 7, 2010 4:35:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ty both for all your comments suggestions etc.

+1 for both of you again

Just a note:

helm of fortune seems like it may have been nerfed too much... maybe bump it to 2 per sec

this was only reduced by 1 point per second (when it was nerfed), should i put it back to how it was originally. (it will now no longer give you gold for each minion you own.)

again thanks guys

Exx

December 7, 2010 6:29:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok minion code fix was a bitch but i got it in there. It edits BuffAffects.lua which i was trying to avoid due to potential conflicts (ie uberfix although it seems ok) but now minion health will correctly update after purchasing an item with + minion health.

Before when you purchased an item with + minion health it was setting the health back to default blueprint health and effectively removing my buff. This was universal across all minions (they are all summoned with one of 2 health buffs applied.

helm of fortune has been given a small buff:

4 gold per second (to yourself)

1 gold per second (to all allied demigods, including yourself) aura affect radius 10.

+5% experience aura affect radius 10.

Total 5 gps and 5% exp to self

1 gps and 5% exp to allies

The Aura's will stack (ie if 2 ppl have helm of fortune and are within radius 10 then they both will gain 2gps and 10% exp bonus

Rangefinders will now no longer auto target structures (although they can be manually assigned to do so), range reduced to 14

December 7, 2010 8:44:51 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

4 gold per second (to yourself)

1 gold per second (to all allied demigods, including yourself) aura affect radius 10.

+5% experience aura affect radius 10.

Well, we can definitely give it a shot... isn't that more powerful than the original version, though? 

December 7, 2010 9:30:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no, the original version had a couple of bugs in it and i have moved 1 gold from the aura into the single demigod area, i have increased the radius of the effect as well to make it more usable (only from 5--->10). this one has been debugged and will now no longer give gold to minions (ie for every minion in radius would give you +2 gold)'

I have a new skin of Bloodlust Yeti:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4745/bloodlustyeti.jpg

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6664/bloodlustyeti2.jpg

December 7, 2010 10:08:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice the yetis look bad ass!

December 7, 2010 10:13:15 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

yeah - nice work on the yettis.  Cool looking effect and certainly sets them apart. 

Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but changing the effect on the ball lightning favor (rebuilder or something - can't remember the name) would be good and set it apart from the standard ball lightning.  There is the lightning effect bug associated with your ball lightning.  Same visual effect where it will connect a long bolt of lightning to a random dg. I brought this up in the uberfix thread and he suggested a fix i think. 

December 7, 2010 10:17:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I forgot to mention one thing about the replicators as well, they cause the demigod you are using and any other units (like monks) to move slowly when you have all of them selected together. I think this was fixed in Uber recently so its time to jack more code ftw.

December 7, 2010 11:21:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nightmares:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4181/nitemare2.jpg

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6233/nitemare3.jpg

I cant seem to get replicators to go black but they now have a unique identifiable polytrail

Will add those two bug fixes to the list

December 7, 2010 3:07:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok after hours more tinkering i am nearly done for next update.

Just have to get uberfix code for replicators now

December 7, 2010 3:26:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok after hours more tinkering i am nearly done for next update.

yay!

December 7, 2010 4:45:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

awesome!

December 7, 2010 4:50:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+ several more fixes and changes. 

This patch is HUGE

my notes say i got over 90 alterations (bug fixes tooltips etc)

and i still quite a bit i would like to do. (they will have 2 wait for next version lol)

Anyway uploading now,

Exx

December 7, 2010 4:58:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cool stuff.  Looking forward to giving this a go.

December 7, 2010 5:00:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nt

December 7, 2010 5:48:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Created an exe for you - feel free to add to the op if you like. 

Instructions: 

1. Close Demigod
  2. Delete existing favormod from C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock Games\Demigod\bindata\mods\FavorMod
  3. Download exe here:  http://www.box.net/shared/k9o3eirr26 
  4. Execute exe
  5. Enable FavorMod 2.0F in the mod manager

December 7, 2010 5:52:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ty!

December 7, 2010 8:12:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

seems to be an issue with tb... jona had issues in fire form... game started to lag, though pings were good... etc.

jona had merlin's missle... jona said in fire form he couldn't sell... and we had some strange lag.

December 7, 2010 8:47:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Two way mirror has not has it cooldown increased yet and it needs to be atleast 45 s.

December 7, 2010 9:47:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

please change venom stone - dmg = 75 over 4 sec.  Might not be strong enough, but is better.

December 8, 2010 4:07:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Start Patchnotes/discussion: Favormod revision 2.0G

OK had a look at TB problem:

It occurs only when you have all 3 mods active (uberfix, skirmish AI and Favormod).

The cause of the conflict seems to be my buffAffects file. I will be going to have a chat with mithy to see if i can hook it in a less destructable manner so these mods can run in harmony .

Two way mirror has not has it cooldown increased yet and it needs to be atleast 45 s. Ok must have missed that, it has been changed

umm can you define better? (this is the damage it does atm).

" please change venom stone - dmg = 75 over 4 sec.  Might not be strong enough, but is better."

you want 100% proc rate? or targetable damage, or did you just want to buff the item?

December 8, 2010 8:41:27 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

buff the item?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000453   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.