The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Help Us Laugh!

A funny picture thread

By on December 20, 2009 11:13:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Ok I think its been long enough that we can try a Funny Pic thread again!

RULES:

1. No Offensive Pictures. We don't want this one locked like the others right?

2. 3 Picture MAXIMUM!

3. No Intentional Double-Posting.

funny pictures of cats with captions

Begin!

Locked Post 691 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 8, 2010 10:06:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting koda0,
Kyogre: Rly? I'll poast sum moar l8r then.

Koda0 (^)

Not if I put one up first:

EDIT: Fixed it, that wasn't the full version

January 8, 2010 10:51:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

My DM poster; feel free to correct it.

January 8, 2010 11:23:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hmm... srry Kyogre, but I lost the site where I got my vids from.

fail8bm4.jpg

Koda0 (^)

January 9, 2010 12:00:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

we need more lord of the rings vids >.>

January 9, 2010 12:08:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

No, we just need more posters here, period. The Pic Posts prior to this had DOZENS of posters and contributors, yet this one (like most of the other Forum Games) seems to only be supported by a handful of individuals. Whether this be out of fear of punishment (Havn't forgetten yet, kryo), or just plain lack of attendance, it still saddenning to know the forums are dying.

Koda0 (^)

January 9, 2010 10:15:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

January 9, 2010 1:05:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

No, we just need more posters here, period. The Pic Posts prior to this had DOZENS of posters and contributors, yet this one (like most of the other Forum Games) seems to only be supported by a handful of individuals. Whether this be out of fear of punishment (Havn't forgetten yet, kryo), or just plain lack of attendance, it still saddenning to know the forums are dying.

This thread has three pages of similar type pictures which just aren't funny. They have no appeal to the vast majority of forum goers.

January 9, 2010 1:16:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What would you suggest to make this thread more humorous to the forum goers?

January 10, 2010 1:12:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The fact of the matter is that people demand things which we, on the Forums, cannot (legally, persay) Supply. Which is why all Pic. Posts b4 this failed, they were too... lude to live here.

Koda0 (^)

January 15, 2010 1:23:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

January 15, 2010 8:55:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I actually saw this one:

January 15, 2010 11:45:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Lol.

I HAVE RETURNED

(for the three day weekend)

Sorry I have been out, my computer fried 2 weeks ago and I havent gotten around to fixing it.

epic fail pictures

engrish funny contest time

January 16, 2010 8:26:39 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

People like inappropriate pictures. That's why the "Crazy OMG What is that?!" pictures thread was so popular.

January 17, 2010 1:46:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Xer07,
The fact of the matter is that people demand things which we, on the Forums, cannot (legally, persay) Supply. Which is why all Pic. Posts b4 this failed, they were too... lude to live here.

Koda0 (^)

Etrius... did u not see this? You just basically said this in 1/2 as many words.

Xer0 \^/

January 17, 2010 7:01:21 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hmm, not sure whats allowed and whats not, but following numerarius5988am's logic, (Less skin = fine) this should be fine.

..................................................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................

^^^^^^

Please remember it's just a joke.

January 17, 2010 6:13:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

epic fail pictures
January 17, 2010 10:27:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Veers, I have a request.

I ask of you, my oldest comrade on the Forums, to take my place in the event I get grounded on the 21st (report cards). You'll know, becuase I just plain won't be here. (I'm koda0, if you didn't get the memo). The request is yours to freely decline or accept, but just know the fate of the entire Forums hangs...

in the balance.

Xer0 \^/

[Koda0 (^)]

January 17, 2010 11:50:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sure. But I must warn you, I (do to parental restrictions on this computer) cannot post after 10:00 Mountain Time (except on Fridays and Saturdays I can go to 11:00 (PM)

epic fail pictures

January 18, 2010 6:32:09 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Because I'm hell bent on doing something other than just Demotivators.

January 18, 2010 10:10:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

January 18, 2010 10:55:48 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

January 18, 2010 12:11:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

January 18, 2010 12:53:04 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

These are just great. If only I knew how to post pics...

January 18, 2010 1:23:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You cropped out the funniest part of the star wars poster  

January 18, 2010 2:56:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting GeneralEtrius,
These are just great. If only I knew how to post pics...

See the image of a tree 2 to the left of the smiley? Click it and paste the URL of the picture.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time: